This is sad. I think it's time we patriarchs/colonialists reclaim the chino. Those are big-dick waving mlitary penis pants, dammit. They overflow with menace. They are dangerous!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4244
Styleforum Top Picks
While I'm sure you could get away with wearing pink/yellow/checked shirts at most workplaces nowadays, from my experience you need to be at least in charge of people if you don't want to get 'nice shirt' sort of comments instead of talk about that great report you churned out at 2am in the morning on short notice. It is really about what kind of image you want to project at work.
Wen wearing white pants/jeans it is usually a good idea to avoid white(ish) shoes as it can give you an hospital orderly look. It does here, a lot. You'd be much better with say mid brown suede shoes. I sometimes pair white jeans w. white Margiela hi-tops but it doesn't always work.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
though if they're in line quality wise with the rest of OL's gear I bet the fabric is comfy as hell
Edited by APK - 3/11/12 at 6:04pm
Interesting point. I feel like the shirt fits well as is, and going up a size would cause it to hang too low off my shoulders. Is it that third picture in the collage? The way I'm sitting makes it look like I've got a gut, which I don't.
Finally mild enough to try the Yohji coat:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Oh Good Lord...you did go overboard with the weed yesterday, didn't you? I didn't want to mention it then, but you were coughing, weren't you, when taking that psychedelic album cover fit pic yesterday? Well, ManOfKent...this is what happens to your mind on drugs...you totally lose it the next day...
I don't know what to even think here....are you going for a scarecrow look in that first pic? Some sort of tramp? We haven't started pan-handling, have we...to try and raise some cash for all these Yohji extravagances?...I'm sure the LadyOfKent is keeping a tight fist over our spending...
The dishevelled untucked shirt in a dirty colour says tramp...the coat screams tramp...you should have deliberately oversized on the shoes, to give the impression you stole those...I am told there is a line of Frédéric Malle cologne with a heavy whiff of musky unwashed person...did you spray that on to?
In any event, ManOfKent....this is getting very confusing now...Yohji playing mindgames with the money-burning weirdos that buy this shit....you playing mindgames on those poor souls in Kent who have to see this on the street...yesterday's weed playing mindgames on you...
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › Australian Members 28 seconds ago
- › Cole Haan Rood Black Captoe Shoes 50 seconds ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 5 minutes ago
- › Suede Chukka Boots from Loewe (by StefanoBi) size 43/10 6 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 6 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)