Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4241post #63601 of 1176683/10/12 at 4:51pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #63602 of 1176683/10/12 at 4:58pmQuote:
That's what I was thinking also. Seems like they'd snag a lot.
Teger, that fit is awesome. Makes me want to switch from a small single cuff to a double.post #63603 of 1176683/10/12 at 5:12pmpost #63604 of 1176683/10/12 at 6:06pmpost #63605 of 1176683/10/12 at 6:11pmpost #63606 of 1176683/10/12 at 6:14pmpost #63607 of 1176683/10/12 at 6:29pmpost #63608 of 1176683/10/12 at 6:30pmpost #63609 of 1176683/10/12 at 6:33pmpost #63610 of 1176683/10/12 at 10:14pmpost #63611 of 1176683/10/12 at 10:20pmpost #63612 of 1176683/10/12 at 10:26pmpost #63613 of 1176683/10/12 at 10:38pmQuote:
ManOfKent...what are you doing with your finger on your face? First I thought you were picking your nose...but on closer inspection, you appear to be testing the elasticity of your right jowl!?!? I do realise elasticity decreases with ripeness...but it needn't be tested during a fit pose...it'll give you less facial protusion and consequently less resemblance to an Anubis baboon...you usually bring such a dignity in your fits...
Your fit is a burst of colour and life...and like that Rolling Stones song "She's like a Rainbow"...which your fit made me play...it lifts my soul and I think that was your intention also after your grey suits sucked away at your soul during your week...everything seems dignified and tasteful, in a psychedelic sort of way...the only thing that perturbs the hallucinogenic equanimity of it all...other than that bizarre brick right smack in the middle of the photo that seems to be mortared into the wall with some sort of white chalk or gypsum--it's all go for all sorts of weird things with the Kent city councils, innit?....is your pants...a lower rise or pants worn slightly lower than you have now might help give the illusion of less ripeness....think of it like refrigeration on the fruit truck en route to the supermarket....but other than that, I cannot fault your fit...you have a uniqueness all your own...and nobody will be able to imitate you without looking a right twit...post #63614 of 1176683/11/12 at 7:01amQuote:Originally Posted by e0d9n0b5
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)from our day trip to saltspring island, on mt maxwell. auto white balance fkd the colors in the 2nd pic tho
might be auto wb, but jeans are slightly yellow toned? combined with the wide fit, looks kinda effeminate.
dat bomber fit.. still very good, tho idk why it doesnt look worn. must be like 2 y/o.
btw how u liking what.cd?
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Help Please for a bespoke Dinner Jacket (tuxedo) 9 minutes ago
- › Hugo Boss - Grand/Central Dark Navy Suit - 38R 9 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 11 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › SamuelSohn Classic Fit 2-Button Blue Check Performance Wool Blazer... 12 minutes ago
- › NWOT Moncler Gamme Bleu Down Vest Size 4 12 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...