Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 10/6/14 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4241
Styleforum Top Picks
That's what I was thinking also. Seems like they'd snag a lot.
Teger, that fit is awesome. Makes me want to switch from a small single cuff to a double.
ManOfKent...what are you doing with your finger on your face? First I thought you were picking your nose...but on closer inspection, you appear to be testing the elasticity of your right jowl!?!? I do realise elasticity decreases with ripeness...but it needn't be tested during a fit pose...it'll give you less facial protusion and consequently less resemblance to an Anubis baboon...you usually bring such a dignity in your fits...
Your fit is a burst of colour and life...and like that Rolling Stones song "She's like a Rainbow"...which your fit made me play...it lifts my soul and I think that was your intention also after your grey suits sucked away at your soul during your week...everything seems dignified and tasteful, in a psychedelic sort of way...the only thing that perturbs the hallucinogenic equanimity of it all...other than that bizarre brick right smack in the middle of the photo that seems to be mortared into the wall with some sort of white chalk or gypsum--it's all go for all sorts of weird things with the Kent city councils, innit?....is your pants...a lower rise or pants worn slightly lower than you have now might help give the illusion of less ripeness....think of it like refrigeration on the fruit truck en route to the supermarket....but other than that, I cannot fault your fit...you have a uniqueness all your own...and nobody will be able to imitate you without looking a right twit...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
might be auto wb, but jeans are slightly yellow toned? combined with the wide fit, looks kinda effeminate.
dat bomber fit.. still very good, tho idk why it doesnt look worn. must be like 2 y/o.
btw how u liking what.cd?
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 4 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 52 seconds ago
- › BNWT GRAY BIRDSEYE TOM FORD Suit...2-Button..Center Vent...52C-EU... 53 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 5 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 7 minutes ago
- › Sole Welting 8 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 8 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...