APC ecru petit standards. they are light and very comfortable. I have also heard people saying that there are some models that are see through or semi-translucent or something, just watch out for taht.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4238post #63556 of 1176663/9/12 at 9:58pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #63557 of 1176663/9/12 at 10:09pmQuote:
IMO all they really need is to be slimmed and tapered. Nothing to think about.
Quote:Originally Posted by smashwindow
Having a hard time figuring out what to pair with white jeans without looking like a Jcrew catalogue...
I've found that black or grey - or layers of both - go well with white denim.Quote:Do you have any recommendations? something similar to petit standards but maybe with some stretch, and less sweat-inducing? I have enough 511's, and don't want to shell out for dior. Need lots of white pants for summer, i think. Last year was brutal.
7 for All Mankind has white jeans - very white jeans, not off-white. They aren't extremely well-made, but are very comfy and fairly light-weight.
post #63558 of 1176663/9/12 at 10:13pmpost #63559 of 1176663/9/12 at 10:20pmpost #63560 of 1176663/9/12 at 10:44pmpost #63561 of 1176663/9/12 at 10:45pmpost #63562 of 1176663/9/12 at 11:05pmpost #63563 of 1176663/9/12 at 11:06pmpost #63564 of 1176663/9/12 at 11:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
The pocket square is a baby pink and the shirt has red/blue in it that isn't showing up in the ultra amazing iPhone camera.
Yes, the jeans are less than optimal.
This has got to be the worst fit in the entire history of fit-dom.
It would be easier to count the number of hairs on your head than list everything that's wrong here, but it is worth pointing out--
1. The ex-Commie-fob chain
2. Hideous shirt, of cheap tailoring and even cheaper material...
3. The lower-middle-class American department store house-brand jacket...ill-fitting and again cheap material.
4. Handkerchief, in white(!??!) on a grey jacket, in some peculiar fold (!?!)...I dread to think what the material is....may even be loo-roll, or some sort of napkin...
5. Actually, I might as well stop here...I am going to need professional therapy to recover after looking at everything from the waist down...not to mention a very large brandy....
All in all, an absolute eyesore...post #63565 of 1176663/9/12 at 11:19pmThe shirt is Dunhill, made of soft cotton. The jacket is Cucinelli. The hanky, as I clearly pointed out, is a soft pink cotton. The chain, as I've mentioned before, was a gift 10+ years ago and has special meaning to me. Now go blow a load into your socks.
And, this is you, right?
Please never comment, negatively or positively, on anyone's fit here again.post #63566 of 1176663/9/12 at 11:20pmpost #63567 of 1176663/9/12 at 11:30pmpost #63568 of 1176663/9/12 at 11:32pmpost #63569 of 1176663/9/12 at 11:33pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 8 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 49 seconds ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 3 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 4 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 10 minutes ago
- › Gun Appreciation Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 23 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 24 minutes ago
- › Suggestions for chunky/heavy sweaters with shorter sleeves? 26 minutes ago
- › Truman Boots 31 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?