APC ecru petit standards. they are light and very comfortable. I have also heard people saying that there are some models that are see through or semi-translucent or something, just watch out for taht.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 9/19/16 at 4:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4238post #63556 of 1176663/9/12 at 9:58pmpost #63557 of 1176663/9/12 at 10:09pmQuote:
IMO all they really need is to be slimmed and tapered. Nothing to think about.
Quote:Originally Posted by smashwindow
Having a hard time figuring out what to pair with white jeans without looking like a Jcrew catalogue...
I've found that black or grey - or layers of both - go well with white denim.Quote:Do you have any recommendations? something similar to petit standards but maybe with some stretch, and less sweat-inducing? I have enough 511's, and don't want to shell out for dior. Need lots of white pants for summer, i think. Last year was brutal.
7 for All Mankind has white jeans - very white jeans, not off-white. They aren't extremely well-made, but are very comfy and fairly light-weight.
post #63558 of 1176663/9/12 at 10:13pmpost #63559 of 1176663/9/12 at 10:20pmpost #63560 of 1176663/9/12 at 10:44pmpost #63561 of 1176663/9/12 at 10:45pmpost #63562 of 1176663/9/12 at 11:05pmpost #63563 of 1176663/9/12 at 11:06pmpost #63564 of 1176663/9/12 at 11:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
The pocket square is a baby pink and the shirt has red/blue in it that isn't showing up in the ultra amazing iPhone camera.
Yes, the jeans are less than optimal.
This has got to be the worst fit in the entire history of fit-dom.
It would be easier to count the number of hairs on your head than list everything that's wrong here, but it is worth pointing out--
1. The ex-Commie-fob chain
2. Hideous shirt, of cheap tailoring and even cheaper material...
3. The lower-middle-class American department store house-brand jacket...ill-fitting and again cheap material.
4. Handkerchief, in white(!??!) on a grey jacket, in some peculiar fold (!?!)...I dread to think what the material is....may even be loo-roll, or some sort of napkin...
5. Actually, I might as well stop here...I am going to need professional therapy to recover after looking at everything from the waist down...not to mention a very large brandy....
All in all, an absolute eyesore...post #63565 of 1176663/9/12 at 11:19pmThe shirt is Dunhill, made of soft cotton. The jacket is Cucinelli. The hanky, as I clearly pointed out, is a soft pink cotton. The chain, as I've mentioned before, was a gift 10+ years ago and has special meaning to me. Now go blow a load into your socks.
And, this is you, right?
Please never comment, negatively or positively, on anyone's fit here again.post #63566 of 1176663/9/12 at 11:20pmpost #63567 of 1176663/9/12 at 11:30pmpost #63568 of 1176663/9/12 at 11:32pmpost #63569 of 1176663/9/12 at 11:33pmpost #63570 of 1176663/10/12 at 1:37am
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › The Uniqlo Thread 8 seconds ago
- › Classic Bomber Jacket 17 seconds ago
- › PRICE REDUCTION, Baldwin denim for sale, Reed fit 51 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Truman Boots 3 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 4 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 5 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...