APC ecru petit standards. they are light and very comfortable. I have also heard people saying that there are some models that are see through or semi-translucent or something, just watch out for taht.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 11/10/15 at 12:52pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4238post #63556 of 1176663/9/12 at 9:58pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #63557 of 1176663/9/12 at 10:09pmQuote:
IMO all they really need is to be slimmed and tapered. Nothing to think about.
Quote:Originally Posted by smashwindow
Having a hard time figuring out what to pair with white jeans without looking like a Jcrew catalogue...
I've found that black or grey - or layers of both - go well with white denim.Quote:Do you have any recommendations? something similar to petit standards but maybe with some stretch, and less sweat-inducing? I have enough 511's, and don't want to shell out for dior. Need lots of white pants for summer, i think. Last year was brutal.
7 for All Mankind has white jeans - very white jeans, not off-white. They aren't extremely well-made, but are very comfy and fairly light-weight.
post #63558 of 1176663/9/12 at 10:13pmpost #63559 of 1176663/9/12 at 10:20pmpost #63560 of 1176663/9/12 at 10:44pmpost #63561 of 1176663/9/12 at 10:45pmpost #63562 of 1176663/9/12 at 11:05pmpost #63563 of 1176663/9/12 at 11:06pmpost #63564 of 1176663/9/12 at 11:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
The pocket square is a baby pink and the shirt has red/blue in it that isn't showing up in the ultra amazing iPhone camera.
Yes, the jeans are less than optimal.
This has got to be the worst fit in the entire history of fit-dom.
It would be easier to count the number of hairs on your head than list everything that's wrong here, but it is worth pointing out--
1. The ex-Commie-fob chain
2. Hideous shirt, of cheap tailoring and even cheaper material...
3. The lower-middle-class American department store house-brand jacket...ill-fitting and again cheap material.
4. Handkerchief, in white(!??!) on a grey jacket, in some peculiar fold (!?!)...I dread to think what the material is....may even be loo-roll, or some sort of napkin...
5. Actually, I might as well stop here...I am going to need professional therapy to recover after looking at everything from the waist down...not to mention a very large brandy....
All in all, an absolute eyesore...post #63565 of 1176663/9/12 at 11:19pmThe shirt is Dunhill, made of soft cotton. The jacket is Cucinelli. The hanky, as I clearly pointed out, is a soft pink cotton. The chain, as I've mentioned before, was a gift 10+ years ago and has special meaning to me. Now go blow a load into your socks.
And, this is you, right?
Please never comment, negatively or positively, on anyone's fit here again.post #63566 of 1176663/9/12 at 11:20pmpost #63567 of 1176663/9/12 at 11:30pmpost #63568 of 1176663/9/12 at 11:32pmpost #63569 of 1176663/9/12 at 11:33pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 18 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 23 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 39 seconds ago
- › Epaulet Factory Finds Sportscoat - 37R NWOT 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 5 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories