Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 10/6/14 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4235
Styleforum Top Picks
He just needs different pants. Some dark grey/black chinos or cotton/wool blend trousers or even waxed black denim and he'd nail the "look" which is super gay no doubt, but like, whatever.
This is how like 60% of the gay dudes at my gym dress. The other 40% wear mostly Diesel and G Star raw.
This comment is just retarded...You may frequent gay gyms for your entertainment, but that is not the look CDHagg is going for....besides, when does GQ debase itself to cheap "blended" fabrics?!? Cheap gay gyms, I should have said...
The semi-tight fitting jeans is central to what he is aiming to build around, I think...jeans with some sort of boot...he is trying to "dress" that up...he is bringing a lot of his own personal baggage to his look, in terms of his ideals of what items he absolutely wants to include, a GQ-ness he is imagining, his take or his community's take on masculinity, etc etc...This is tough to do, but I think a lot of the other suggestions so far are good...
That kind of get-up sounds pretty difficult to work out in. I usually just wear sneakers, sweat shorts, and a t-shirt. Then again, my gym's not particularly gay.
Also, isn't a gay "gym" usually just a euphemism for a bathhouse?
I saw a dude working out in shorts and boots there. But mostly I mean their street clothes. The gym isn't necessarily a gay gym but it's an equinox in manhattan, so, the clientele is very, very gay.
I also see Anderson Cooper there so it's all worth it
your thinly-veiled homophobia is no match for the exotic pleasures that hide within
say what you will, but as a life-long frequenter of ottoman hamams I can assure you there is no worldly pleasures that involve erotic same-sex escapades, to my knowledge at least.
very nice PH
excellent work, Parker
this image is very well composed, though I can't appreciate the graininess and tight bottoms as much.
is anderson cooper gay?
your thinly-veiled homophobia is no match for the exotic pleasures that hide within Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Or is it the graininess of the photo that dims the appreciation?
I actually really like these phillip lim jeans. they have kind of a high rise but they're too big on me so they naturally sag and they look pretty good. better than in the picture of course
Edited by tween_spirit - 3/9/12 at 4:32pm
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Gun Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 8 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods 13 minutes ago
- › 1 IN MP, 0832160537 DR THANDIE ABORTION CLINICS IN... 14 minutes ago
- › Alden x Leffot Color 8 Long Wing Blucher with antique edge 15 minutes ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 16 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...