Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on Yesterday at 3:12 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4235post #63511 of 1176683/9/12 at 10:59am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #63512 of 1176683/9/12 at 11:30ampost #63513 of 1176683/9/12 at 11:31amQuote:Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty
He just needs different pants. Some dark grey/black chinos or cotton/wool blend trousers or even waxed black denim and he'd nail the "look" which is super gay no doubt, but like, whatever.
This is how like 60% of the gay dudes at my gym dress. The other 40% wear mostly Diesel and G Star raw.
This comment is just retarded...You may frequent gay gyms for your entertainment, but that is not the look CDHagg is going for....besides, when does GQ debase itself to cheap "blended" fabrics?!? Cheap gay gyms, I should have said...
The semi-tight fitting jeans is central to what he is aiming to build around, I think...jeans with some sort of boot...he is trying to "dress" that up...he is bringing a lot of his own personal baggage to his look, in terms of his ideals of what items he absolutely wants to include, a GQ-ness he is imagining, his take or his community's take on masculinity, etc etc...This is tough to do, but I think a lot of the other suggestions so far are good...post #63514 of 1176683/9/12 at 12:33pmQuote:
That kind of get-up sounds pretty difficult to work out in. I usually just wear sneakers, sweat shorts, and a t-shirt. Then again, my gym's not particularly gay.
Also, isn't a gay "gym" usually just a euphemism for a bathhouse?post #63515 of 1176683/9/12 at 12:38pmQuote:
I saw a dude working out in shorts and boots there. But mostly I mean their street clothes. The gym isn't necessarily a gay gym but it's an equinox in manhattan, so, the clientele is very, very gay.
I also see Anderson Cooper there so it's all worth itpost #63516 of 1176683/9/12 at 12:42pmQuote:
your thinly-veiled homophobia is no match for the exotic pleasures that hide within
say what you will, but as a life-long frequenter of ottoman hamams I can assure you there is no worldly pleasures that involve erotic same-sex escapades, to my knowledge at least.
very nice PH
excellent work, Parker
this image is very well composed, though I can't appreciate the graininess and tight bottoms as much.post #63517 of 1176683/9/12 at 1:13pmpost #63518 of 1176683/9/12 at 1:54pmQuote:
is anderson cooper gay?post #63519 of 1176683/9/12 at 1:57pmpost #63520 of 1176683/9/12 at 2:05pmpost #63521 of 1176683/9/12 at 2:07pmpost #63522 of 1176683/9/12 at 2:07pmpost #63523 of 1176683/9/12 at 2:18pmpost #63524 of 1176683/9/12 at 2:18pmQuote:The term has a different meaning stateside, I guess.Originally Posted by the shah
your thinly-veiled homophobia is no match for the exotic pleasures that hide within Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Sure, call me homophobic, then turn around and claim that you have no appreciation for tight bottoms in the next breath.
Or is it the graininess of the photo that dims the appreciation?post #63525 of 1176683/9/12 at 3:47pmalright since earlier was a repost and I wasn't actually wearing that, I figured I might as well do it right tonight
I actually really like these phillip lim jeans. they have kind of a high rise but they're too big on me so they naturally sag and they look pretty good. better than in the picture of course
Edited by tween_spirit - 3/9/12 at 4:32pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 1 minute ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 2 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 3 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 3 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...