Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 10/6/14 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4234
Styleforum Top Picks
hahah, you mean a raffish slacker with a clothing obsession? ;-) docs are the jeffrey model. they have a slimmer profile than the 1460s and no yellow stitching. the sole is still that neutral semi transparent rubber. i think they just look black. and yeah, that's the same ring jacket. japanese co. makes southern italian-esque suits often with weird fabrics. more about it here. run it thru google translator for japanglish explanation. I guess it's a mohair-flannel, but it has that same wrinkly, bubbly quality of boiling. it's also unfortunately kinda itchy-n-skratchy.
I agree with you.. pants are riding too high in the photo. This is not my fave suit, I prefer a lower rise and slimmer cut. Or else super loose. This is sort of an in-betweener silhouette.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Sag your jeans and throw those boots in the trash, I'm tired of seeing them.
And if you're going to wear a button up with jeans, make it an oxford or something, not so dressy. Top and bottom halves are incongruent
Thanks for the comments everyone.
I didn't really think of the versace-esque shiny shirt as "dressy," but maybe I'll have to rethink where I can use the shirt.
Aether: I don't really know where I'm going with this. I think I have some vague idea of how I want to dress, with words like "sleek" and "sexy" attached. Maybe I've been reading too much GQ, or watching too many Armani runway shows.
i think you're doing pretty good in terms of the way the clothing fits, but you need to work on dat styling.
Edited by aether - 3/9/12 at 10:53am
Got no idea, grip isn't weak. Was shrugging 120kg for reps double overhand today with no straps and I can deadlift like 190kg now. I think its because I have very large hands, so I don't need to make an effort to really squeeze the bar and I can just let it wrest on my finger tips instead.
Ah true, that's certainly heavier than what I can do. Probably just genetics.
This is how like 60% of the gay dudes at my gym dress. The other 40% wear mostly Diesel and G Star raw.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 3 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style 6 minutes ago
- › Wolverine 744 Ltd Shell Cordovan Boots 8D 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 13 minutes ago
- › Long Cardigans? 13 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Visvim Valdez Down Parka Size M 18 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 23 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...