Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4233
Styleforum Top Pickspost #63482 of 1176683/8/12 at 8:58pmpost #63483 of 1176683/8/12 at 8:58pmpost #63484 of 1176683/8/12 at 9:03pmpost #63485 of 1176683/8/12 at 9:33pmQuote:Originally Posted by CDHagg
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Sag your jeans and throw those boots in the trash, I'm tired of seeing them.
And if you're going to wear a button up with jeans, make it an oxford or something, not so dressy. Top and bottom halves are incongruentpost #63486 of 1176683/8/12 at 9:47pmcan't really see boots but what's wrong with them? look like normal back/side zips to me.
You can't wear that shirt tucked into jeans that tight in the top block. Trust me i used to do it all the time and it doesn't work. Simple fix would be to swap for a flannel, untucked.post #63487 of 1176683/8/12 at 9:58pmpost #63488 of 1176683/8/12 at 10:25pmpost #63489 of 1176683/8/12 at 11:24pmpost #63490 of 1176683/8/12 at 11:32pmpost #63491 of 1176683/8/12 at 11:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by fuji
Not a proper WAYWT because its just lounge wear. I know a lot of tall people with large drops have a really hard time finding basic V neck T shirts that fit well that aren't $200 designer ones so I thought i'd let people know that the tall slim fit old navy ones fit really well and they're on sale for like $6. Not SF approved, but I think they look good. I don't know how the short sleeve ones fit yet, long sleeves are good though.
damn nukka you got phat.post #63492 of 1176683/9/12 at 3:21ampost #63493 of 1176683/9/12 at 5:50ampost #63494 of 1176683/9/12 at 6:09amQuote:
i want to be you when i grow up
what docs? did you paint the sole black?
is this ringjacket?
agreed. the silky fabric of the shirt doesnt go well with the rough texture of the denim. melonade said it, go with an oxfordpost #63495 of 1176683/9/12 at 6:29am
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
Currently, there are 1502 Active Users (350 Members and 1152 Guests)
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 28 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 42 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 45 seconds ago
- › Chippewa Plain Toe Boot Vibram Sole Burgundy US8.5D US9D US9E BRAND... 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › 40 year old socially retarded - what can I get away with wearing? 2 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 5 minutes ago
- › Alter to make the suit silhouette slimmer 7 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 10 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...