Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4215
Styleforum Top Picks
I can't tell exactly what's going on in this pic, and I don't know what you do for a living, but it looks pretty sweet.
Hard to see much. But you're wearing Clarks DBs, so obviously you've been lurking for a while.
How are the trousers holding up, MoK?
Is this the model:
Or are yours five-pocket?
(Hope the links work.)
These are the 5 pocket - the fit is much better on me than the others. They've had about a dozen wears and a corresponding dozen washes and show no problems so far. They've got a couple of minor pulls from over-enthusiastic cats, but otherwise no signs of wear or fading. the fabric is a fair bit lighter than say Uniqlo's vintage chinos so I'm not expecting them to last as long, but the stitching is fine, I haven't found better fitting chinos at any price, and these are cheap enough not to worry about.
A) That's ok - but from now on, you'll have to do a "sup Redoo" pose.
B) Haha, I just meant that if you had been wearing Clarks, it would have signaled that you had been lurking for a while and were making an effort to be "SF-approved," which is a good thing in some ways.
^ Was going to comment on VLSI's fit, but I think he's blocked me...
Anyway, looking for some feedback on these shoes. Would you wear them? At least, would you wear them in the context of the whole fit? Sorry for the low-quality cellphone pics. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
How do you have 500+ posts here and still think those are acceptable? Jesus...
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 second ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 50 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Dalton boot, walnut calf, 9.5E - plus others 2 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 5 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Fifth Street boot, black calf, size 9.5E, plus others 7 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 8 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)