Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4211
Styleforum Top Picks
i think that the pockets accentuate it a bit. once the elastic waistband settles down it should fit nicely for a less layered s/s season
im not a fan of the matching shoes either
True about the waist band, didn't get that many chances to wear it before winter came. Shoes probably wasn't the best choice, but have a sore big toe so needed to wear something roomy so it wouldn't hurt.
Took a quick picture with the bottom buttons done up to illustrate the difference a more stretched out waistband would do.
Edited by Biggen - 3/3/12 at 8:29am
"Thx. Scala Pronto equestrian riding cap (round crown, short brim) I found in a vintage shop."
looks really great. I liked the ones fujiwara offered but im not sure if it would suit me with long hair and all :/
Semi-lifestyle pic. Me and a vocal competitor, after a recent competition for which I was the piano accompanist. I really like the colors in this picture.
your torso looks longer than your legs. is that a pinstripe jacket with solid trousers?
1. It actually is a suit, not a pinstripe blazer with solid pants
2. Eason and Brad yeah, the weird pose with my arm out and my back arched is what's causing the proportions to look bad. The jacket is a little shorter than I'd like (halfway between the cropped "Euro" look and a traditional British/American length). Also, the button stance is a little too high to work with my proportions.
Here's a robopose picture of the suit, if you're interested.
I think some beaten-up brown boots would improve the look.
^ Was going to comment on VLSI's fit, but I think he's blocked me...
Anyway, looking for some feedback on these shoes. Would you wear them? At least, would you wear them in the context of the whole fit? Sorry for the low-quality cellphone pics.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I'm pretty sure the proportions are thrown off in the first one because the woman has her arm around him. Her hand appears to hit right where the waist suppression on the jacket is at its most extreme, accentuating the effect.
Just saw the second CDHagg fit, and wow, those shoes are terri-bad. Zip cardigans are kinda meh as well, IMO, but nowhere near as bad as those shoes.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 8 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 16 seconds ago
- › Suit Supply vs. Elite Suits 28 seconds ago
- › DAVID REEVES BESPOKE OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD 29 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › Ryan Gosling's Grey Jeans 3 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 14 7 minutes ago
- › Balenciaga white high tops sz 39 8 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 9 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)