or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4209  

post #63121 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by artishard116 View Post

luckily your opinions are completely irrelevent

irrelevant* teacha.gif
post #63122 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by furo View Post

casual friday in the office
Friday.jpg
PRL
Raleigh Denim
Alfred Sargent

I never understood tucking in polos. They made me tuck in button downs (understandable) and polos (WTF?) in prep school...
post #63123 of 117677
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthese View Post

o hai 2006
16rNjl.jpg

original gats or mmm
post #63124 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by plei89 View Post


I never understood tucking in polos. They made me tuck in button downs (understandable) and polos (WTF?) in prep school...


me too! damn uniform police

post #63125 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Platypus View Post

From last week:
6801323174_f0d99dbb67_z.jpg
Coat and footwear by Raf Simons
Trousers by Yohji Yamamoto
...

It's a bit hard to discern what is going on in this pic with my monitor but it's also very fucking awesome. I'm a bit curious about your haircut, though.
post #63126 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDHagg View Post

Semi-lifestyle pic. Me and a vocal competitor, after a recent competition for which I was the piano accompanist. I really like the colors in this picture.

350x525px-LL-ebdccfb7_JSSoloEnsemble2012-3-1_016ed1.jpeg

your torso looks longer than your legs. is that a pinstripe jacket with solid trousers?
post #63127 of 117677
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDHagg View Post

Semi-lifestyle pic. Me and a vocal competitor, after a recent competition for which I was the piano accompanist. I really like the colors in this picture.

350x525px-LL-ebdccfb7_JSSoloEnsemble2012-3-1_016ed1.jpeg

It looks like your upper half is being yanked off of a vaudeville show by an invisible man with an invisible cane.
post #63128 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post

your torso looks longer than your legs. is that a pinstripe jacket with solid trousers?

no it's a suit... you can tell if you enlarge the pic.
post #63129 of 117677

The jacket and trousers seem to both be pinstripe. There´s less lighting on the trousers, so thay might lead to think they are different from the jacket. At least that´s what I´m seeing.

post #63130 of 117677
My mistake, then. Proportions are still bizarre.
post #63131 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by artishard116 View Post

attempt to salvage page
631

murder for hire? Looks cool... I like this pic, but wish I could see more. What's the jacket?
post #63132 of 117677
cloak, looks like synths but it has a hidden placket (i think)
post #63133 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by wurm View Post

It's a bit hard to discern what is going on in this pic with my monitor but it's also very fucking awesome. I'm a bit curious about your haircut, though.

Thanks. Admittedly the pic isn't the best in terms of showing detail.

Not my pics, but HERE and HERE and HERE are some better pictures of the exact same coat.

And below is a slightly better close-up pic of the footwear / trousers combination I took a while ago (been wearing this combo quite a bit recently). Also, I've previously posted better shots of the sneaker-boots HERE:

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
525

As for the hair, the weather was wet and gross that day and my hair followed suit. I generally have a very simple hairstyle (if you can even call it that).
post #63134 of 117677
last photo of the hood up, omg

ncfvqd.gif
post #63135 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by gettoasty View Post

last photo of the hood up, omg
ncfvqd.gif

lolz ... i wanted to whip out the light saber and challenge the young padawan to a duel!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread