If anyone didn't know you were trolling, this proves it.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/26/15 at 3:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4197
Styleforum Top Pickspost #62942 of 1176682/29/12 at 8:44pmpost #62943 of 1176682/29/12 at 8:44pmQuote:
So, how exactly do you arrive at the conclusion that I am trolling?
post #62944 of 1176682/29/12 at 8:46pm
I won't used that dreaded term... it just seems that suddenly it became an affectation. There were more than a few fits with 3 or 4 of those on at once... and even in MC dudes wearing them with suits. That's just goofy. The stainless I have on my left wrist is not just a fashion article and has been on for over 10 years... no it doesn't come off. Try getting on a airplane now with a chunk of stainless steel stuck on your arm!
Like anything it should be in accord with the fit. I still like a subtle sandalwood beaded bracelet or better yet some unique semi-precious stone. Just was wondering why the sudden burst of love for these things... I've been wearing them on and off for years and just never thought it was anything to make a fuss over... that's all.Quote:
ya i noticed that too but I knew what he meant...
Edited by Kid Nickels - 2/29/12 at 10:55pmpost #62945 of 1176682/29/12 at 8:50pmpost #62946 of 1176682/29/12 at 8:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by Kid Nickels
I won't used that dreaded term... it just seems that suddenly it became an affectation. There were more than a few fits with 3 or 4 of those on at once... and even in MC dudes wearing them with suits. That's just goofy. The stainless I have on my left wrist is not just a fashion article and has been on for over 10 years... no it doesn't come off. Try getting on a airplane now with a chunck of stainless steel stuck on your arm!
A medical device, then?
post #62947 of 1176682/29/12 at 8:52pmpost #62948 of 1176682/29/12 at 8:59pmpost #62949 of 1176682/29/12 at 9:06pmpost #62950 of 1176682/29/12 at 9:07pmpost #62951 of 1176682/29/12 at 9:14pmpost #62952 of 1176682/29/12 at 9:14pmQuote:
You guys should all go. Actually anyone within a reasonable range should come. It's gonna be fun. I'm part of the (loosely organized) organizing committee. There's going to be a retailer/designer showcase Saturday afternoon which will be cool and then the big party Saturday night. Fok is putting together a lookbook for the event featuring a bunch of good stuff. Here's the Official Anniversary Thread. We had a hilarious photo shoot last week, so I guess this post is waywn appropriate. I'm wearing the teal SNS Herning cardi, some fancy jawnz and Alfred Sargent boots.post #62953 of 1176682/29/12 at 9:18pmpost #62954 of 1176682/29/12 at 9:19pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1673 Active Users (460 Members and 1213 Guests)
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 2 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 2 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Esemplare Navy M65 Jacket Size Large Fiits Medium 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › Unipair - Gentlemen's Shoe Boutique - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...