Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4197
Styleforum Top Picks
Sorry, but the sneaks really do kill the look. Everything above the ankle, however, looks good.
Wow, hard to post after these guys (nice fit iwri + willy)
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
PS the rain sucks. LET US SEE IT PARKER.
Love it. Deserves a repost.
I know a lot of people here hate your fits, but I like this one. I think it's your best yet. Keep posting.
Definitely take a full-body shot next time.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I'd agree smaller is better.... but when and more important why has this bead trend become de rigueur as of late? It's like the male version of Pandora. It reminds me of old Chinese Buddhist dudes who rock multiple bracelets of huge sandalwood, tiger's eye, jade and whatever else they can get their hands on. I'm not against bracelets, I wear a stainless steel one myself that is permanently on my left wrist, but this whole arm candy thing has lost any inspiration it might once have had. Time to switch it up fellas.
Are you saying that bead bracelets are played out?
So, how exactly do you arrive at the conclusion that I am trolling?
I won't used that dreaded term... it just seems that suddenly it became an affectation. There were more than a few fits with 3 or 4 of those on at once... and even in MC dudes wearing them with suits. That's just goofy. The stainless I have on my left wrist is not just a fashion article and has been on for over 10 years... no it doesn't come off. Try getting on a airplane now with a chunk of stainless steel stuck on your arm!
Like anything it should be in accord with the fit. I still like a subtle sandalwood beaded bracelet or better yet some unique semi-precious stone. Just was wondering why the sudden burst of love for these things... I've been wearing them on and off for years and just never thought it was anything to make a fuss over... that's all.
ya i noticed that too but I knew what he meant...
Edited by Kid Nickels - 2/29/12 at 10:55pm
I won't used that dreaded term... it just seems that suddenly it became an affectation. There were more than a few fits with 3 or 4 of those on at once... and even in MC dudes wearing them with suits. That's just goofy. The stainless I have on my left wrist is not just a fashion article and has been on for over 10 years... no it doesn't come off. Try getting on a airplane now with a chunck of stainless steel stuck on your arm!
A medical device, then?
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 51 seconds ago
- › Band of Outsiders 2 minutes ago
- › FS: Balenciaga , Pierre Hardy , YSL sneakers and Tod's moccasins 6 minutes ago
- › Museum Calf Appreciation Thread 14 minutes ago
- › The Architecture Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 17 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones - Whats the big deal? 18 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 19 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 20 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 21 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)