If anyone didn't know you were trolling, this proves it.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4197
Styleforum Top Pickspost #62942 of 1176682/29/12 at 8:44pmpost #62943 of 1176682/29/12 at 8:44pmQuote:
So, how exactly do you arrive at the conclusion that I am trolling?
post #62944 of 1176682/29/12 at 8:46pm
I won't used that dreaded term... it just seems that suddenly it became an affectation. There were more than a few fits with 3 or 4 of those on at once... and even in MC dudes wearing them with suits. That's just goofy. The stainless I have on my left wrist is not just a fashion article and has been on for over 10 years... no it doesn't come off. Try getting on a airplane now with a chunk of stainless steel stuck on your arm!
Like anything it should be in accord with the fit. I still like a subtle sandalwood beaded bracelet or better yet some unique semi-precious stone. Just was wondering why the sudden burst of love for these things... I've been wearing them on and off for years and just never thought it was anything to make a fuss over... that's all.Quote:
ya i noticed that too but I knew what he meant...
Edited by Kid Nickels - 2/29/12 at 10:55pmpost #62945 of 1176682/29/12 at 8:50pmpost #62946 of 1176682/29/12 at 8:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by Kid Nickels
I won't used that dreaded term... it just seems that suddenly it became an affectation. There were more than a few fits with 3 or 4 of those on at once... and even in MC dudes wearing them with suits. That's just goofy. The stainless I have on my left wrist is not just a fashion article and has been on for over 10 years... no it doesn't come off. Try getting on a airplane now with a chunck of stainless steel stuck on your arm!
A medical device, then?
post #62947 of 1176682/29/12 at 8:52pmpost #62948 of 1176682/29/12 at 8:59pmpost #62949 of 1176682/29/12 at 9:06pmpost #62950 of 1176682/29/12 at 9:07pmpost #62951 of 1176682/29/12 at 9:14pmpost #62952 of 1176682/29/12 at 9:14pmQuote:
You guys should all go. Actually anyone within a reasonable range should come. It's gonna be fun. I'm part of the (loosely organized) organizing committee. There's going to be a retailer/designer showcase Saturday afternoon which will be cool and then the big party Saturday night. Fok is putting together a lookbook for the event featuring a bunch of good stuff. Here's the Official Anniversary Thread. We had a hilarious photo shoot last week, so I guess this post is waywn appropriate. I'm wearing the teal SNS Herning cardi, some fancy jawnz and Alfred Sargent boots.post #62953 of 1176682/29/12 at 9:18pmpost #62954 of 1176682/29/12 at 9:19pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
Currently, there are 1534 Active Users (366 Members and 1168 Guests)
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Can you leave a button down shirt unbuttoned? 5 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 7 minutes ago
- › GMTO: Carmina Chocolate Brown Suede Oxford or My Next OneShoe 9 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 10 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 11 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...