If anyone didn't know you were trolling, this proves it.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on Today at 9:35 am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4197
Styleforum Top Pickspost #62942 of 1176682/29/12 at 8:44pmpost #62943 of 1176682/29/12 at 8:44pmQuote:
So, how exactly do you arrive at the conclusion that I am trolling?
post #62944 of 1176682/29/12 at 8:46pm
I won't used that dreaded term... it just seems that suddenly it became an affectation. There were more than a few fits with 3 or 4 of those on at once... and even in MC dudes wearing them with suits. That's just goofy. The stainless I have on my left wrist is not just a fashion article and has been on for over 10 years... no it doesn't come off. Try getting on a airplane now with a chunk of stainless steel stuck on your arm!
Like anything it should be in accord with the fit. I still like a subtle sandalwood beaded bracelet or better yet some unique semi-precious stone. Just was wondering why the sudden burst of love for these things... I've been wearing them on and off for years and just never thought it was anything to make a fuss over... that's all.Quote:
ya i noticed that too but I knew what he meant...
Edited by Kid Nickels - 2/29/12 at 10:55pmpost #62945 of 1176682/29/12 at 8:50pmpost #62946 of 1176682/29/12 at 8:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by Kid Nickels
I won't used that dreaded term... it just seems that suddenly it became an affectation. There were more than a few fits with 3 or 4 of those on at once... and even in MC dudes wearing them with suits. That's just goofy. The stainless I have on my left wrist is not just a fashion article and has been on for over 10 years... no it doesn't come off. Try getting on a airplane now with a chunck of stainless steel stuck on your arm!
A medical device, then?
post #62947 of 1176682/29/12 at 8:52pmpost #62948 of 1176682/29/12 at 8:59pmpost #62949 of 1176682/29/12 at 9:06pmpost #62950 of 1176682/29/12 at 9:07pmpost #62951 of 1176682/29/12 at 9:14pmpost #62952 of 1176682/29/12 at 9:14pmQuote:
You guys should all go. Actually anyone within a reasonable range should come. It's gonna be fun. I'm part of the (loosely organized) organizing committee. There's going to be a retailer/designer showcase Saturday afternoon which will be cool and then the big party Saturday night. Fok is putting together a lookbook for the event featuring a bunch of good stuff. Here's the Official Anniversary Thread. We had a hilarious photo shoot last week, so I guess this post is waywn appropriate. I'm wearing the teal SNS Herning cardi, some fancy jawnz and Alfred Sargent boots.post #62953 of 1176682/29/12 at 9:18pmpost #62954 of 1176682/29/12 at 9:19pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
Currently, there are 1627 Active Users (422 Members and 1205 Guests)
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 7 seconds ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 16 seconds ago
- › Benefit/s of a two piece collar? 32 seconds ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 1 minute ago
- › OFFICIAL Game of Thrones Thread 1 minute ago
- › Concord Mens Delirium Stainless Steel, Diamond Bezel, Ultra thin... 2 minutes ago
- › Motorcycles 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 2 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan