If anyone didn't know you were trolling, this proves it.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 9/19/16 at 4:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4197post #62942 of 1176662/29/12 at 8:44pmpost #62943 of 1176662/29/12 at 8:44pmQuote:
So, how exactly do you arrive at the conclusion that I am trolling?
post #62944 of 1176662/29/12 at 8:46pm
I won't used that dreaded term... it just seems that suddenly it became an affectation. There were more than a few fits with 3 or 4 of those on at once... and even in MC dudes wearing them with suits. That's just goofy. The stainless I have on my left wrist is not just a fashion article and has been on for over 10 years... no it doesn't come off. Try getting on a airplane now with a chunk of stainless steel stuck on your arm!
Like anything it should be in accord with the fit. I still like a subtle sandalwood beaded bracelet or better yet some unique semi-precious stone. Just was wondering why the sudden burst of love for these things... I've been wearing them on and off for years and just never thought it was anything to make a fuss over... that's all.Quote:
ya i noticed that too but I knew what he meant...
Edited by Kid Nickels - 2/29/12 at 10:55pmpost #62945 of 1176662/29/12 at 8:50pmpost #62946 of 1176662/29/12 at 8:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by Kid Nickels
I won't used that dreaded term... it just seems that suddenly it became an affectation. There were more than a few fits with 3 or 4 of those on at once... and even in MC dudes wearing them with suits. That's just goofy. The stainless I have on my left wrist is not just a fashion article and has been on for over 10 years... no it doesn't come off. Try getting on a airplane now with a chunck of stainless steel stuck on your arm!
A medical device, then?
post #62947 of 1176662/29/12 at 8:52pmpost #62948 of 1176662/29/12 at 8:59pmpost #62949 of 1176662/29/12 at 9:06pmpost #62950 of 1176662/29/12 at 9:07pmpost #62951 of 1176662/29/12 at 9:14pmpost #62952 of 1176662/29/12 at 9:14pmQuote:
You guys should all go. Actually anyone within a reasonable range should come. It's gonna be fun. I'm part of the (loosely organized) organizing committee. There's going to be a retailer/designer showcase Saturday afternoon which will be cool and then the big party Saturday night. Fok is putting together a lookbook for the event featuring a bunch of good stuff. Here's the Official Anniversary Thread. We had a hilarious photo shoot last week, so I guess this post is waywn appropriate. I'm wearing the teal SNS Herning cardi, some fancy jawnz and Alfred Sargent boots.post #62953 of 1176662/29/12 at 9:18pmpost #62954 of 1176662/29/12 at 9:19pmpost #62955 of 1176662/29/12 at 9:21pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
Currently, there are 1642 Active Users (335 Members and 1307 Guests)
- › MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 35 seconds ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 49 seconds ago
- › The Proper Kit Trunk Show, Saturday, Nov 5, New York, by Styleforum... 1 minute ago
- › Eidos Napoli 2 minutes ago
- › dress shirt alterations, lowering the collar? 2 minutes ago
- › Varvatos Bowery Boot, What to Wear? 2 minutes ago
- › Leather shoes in the snow? Advice requested on shoes for snowy... 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 3 minutes ago
- › ***SW&D Photography Thread*** 4 minutes ago
- › Barker Lambourn Cedar Grain Boots UK 8.5 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...