If anyone didn't know you were trolling, this proves it.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4197
Styleforum Top Pickspost #62942 of 1176662/29/12 at 8:44pmpost #62943 of 1176662/29/12 at 8:44pmQuote:
So, how exactly do you arrive at the conclusion that I am trolling?
post #62944 of 1176662/29/12 at 8:46pm
I won't used that dreaded term... it just seems that suddenly it became an affectation. There were more than a few fits with 3 or 4 of those on at once... and even in MC dudes wearing them with suits. That's just goofy. The stainless I have on my left wrist is not just a fashion article and has been on for over 10 years... no it doesn't come off. Try getting on a airplane now with a chunk of stainless steel stuck on your arm!
Like anything it should be in accord with the fit. I still like a subtle sandalwood beaded bracelet or better yet some unique semi-precious stone. Just was wondering why the sudden burst of love for these things... I've been wearing them on and off for years and just never thought it was anything to make a fuss over... that's all.Quote:
ya i noticed that too but I knew what he meant...
Edited by Kid Nickels - 2/29/12 at 10:55pmpost #62945 of 1176662/29/12 at 8:50pmpost #62946 of 1176662/29/12 at 8:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by Kid Nickels
I won't used that dreaded term... it just seems that suddenly it became an affectation. There were more than a few fits with 3 or 4 of those on at once... and even in MC dudes wearing them with suits. That's just goofy. The stainless I have on my left wrist is not just a fashion article and has been on for over 10 years... no it doesn't come off. Try getting on a airplane now with a chunck of stainless steel stuck on your arm!
A medical device, then?
post #62947 of 1176662/29/12 at 8:52pmpost #62948 of 1176662/29/12 at 8:59pmpost #62949 of 1176662/29/12 at 9:06pmpost #62950 of 1176662/29/12 at 9:07pmpost #62951 of 1176662/29/12 at 9:14pmpost #62952 of 1176662/29/12 at 9:14pmQuote:
You guys should all go. Actually anyone within a reasonable range should come. It's gonna be fun. I'm part of the (loosely organized) organizing committee. There's going to be a retailer/designer showcase Saturday afternoon which will be cool and then the big party Saturday night. Fok is putting together a lookbook for the event featuring a bunch of good stuff. Here's the Official Anniversary Thread. We had a hilarious photo shoot last week, so I guess this post is waywn appropriate. I'm wearing the teal SNS Herning cardi, some fancy jawnz and Alfred Sargent boots.post #62953 of 1176662/29/12 at 9:18pmpost #62954 of 1176662/29/12 at 9:19pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
Currently, there are 1546 Active Users (407 Members and 1139 Guests)
- › Gaziano & Girling 9.5E UK Shoe Trees and Bags 29 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 3 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 8 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 10 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 14 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 14 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 15 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...