Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 10/16/12 at 7:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Bison Made
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Four Horsemen Shop
- GABE Tailored
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Upstate Stock
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4193
Styleforum Top Picks
If you seriously think that Mr Moo's look even comes close to anything by KitonBrioni, you have one more screw loose than you seem to have...plus, you should get your eyes checked...
No one can come even close to KitonBrioni. He is gone, and nothing will replace him. There is no vacant chair for the long line of half-wits to see if their ass fits in it...
Kitonbrioni had a 100 years of history and tradition behind him...he collected it, he wore it, he breathed life into it.
Mr Moo has a half-dozen or so...everything before that was in some Russian slum, or maybe Soviet gulag, possibly both...
Besides where is Mr Moo's daily list?
Interesting coat! Looks like it would come out of Harry Potter type setting. (Can't really describe it) In a good way though!
Do you know for sure? Last I was aware no one was 100% sure whether the funeral post in his blog referred to him or his father. Nowhere in the thread about it (over in MC) was it ever resolved...
(and there are recent posts on his blog...just not of clothes)
haha - that's what impulse buying is for! Don't worry, it's nice but you're not missing out THAT much Most of AW's mens stuff is basics anyway (albiet nice drape + feel)
Thanks for the comments guys.
Yes, he always posted pics of himself...perhaps he re-incarnated as a cat? I don't know much about rebirth...perhaps Breezabirch can enlighten us?
Awesome, Moo! That umbrella and portfolio! Totally not SW&D but I understand the look and that you'd like to drop weight before a wardrobe overhaul. Though that trouser break is quite substantial, shirt color is okay, and the duffle doesn't seem right with everything else. Damn, I really can't get over the patina on that portfolio!
Cool dog too.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › ***SW&D Photography Thread (No bo[ys]keh allowed)*** 9 seconds ago
- › Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion 18 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 23 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 54 seconds ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 55 seconds ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 1 minute ago
- › Lets talk about COFFEE 2 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 3 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 3 minutes ago
- › The WAYWT Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › Herschel Ravine Black/Tan FA 12 by pfmicks
- › Vans Footwear The Barbour Classic Slip On Sneaker,10.5,Green by ATLnoob
- › Berg & Berg unlined silk bow tie (SS'13) by MTB-85
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by ahilal
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw