Just block him. I finally did. Never bothered engaging in an argument, but every post of his just pissed me off a little more. SF is way better now
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 10/6/14 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4186
Styleforum Top Picks
here is an actual mangina wearing dad jeans ( no politics )
(btw.. you gotta click on this pic to enlarge for its full effect and glory of gunt, poopy pants or whatever other hilarious term y'all can come up with!)
Mom jeans create the gunt effect. Combination of gut and well you know
Dad jeans (1) produce the dreaded poopy butt, (2) have a sloppy, incoherent hem situation, and (3) compel you to tuck your tshirt onto your jeans.
Neither of these will ever be sf approved.
I didn't mean they have the same fit, just that the fit in general is what makes them mom or dad jeans and not so much the wash.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
WWM, our legacy, steve alan, vtg levis, cons
New shirt. Awesome-ugly or ugly-ugly? I swear to god I used to have a couch upholstered with this same material...The jacket/blazer is a recent purchase too, and while I like the material, I think its a bit on the short side.Detail shots and close-ups below: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Missoni/balenthiaga/clarks. Been trying to figure out how to do the ugly sweater thing.
eh, just looks like an ugly oversized sweater to me, don't care who made it. also the color's too close to the pants. maybe go with slim jeans instead so instead of just overall looking sloppy it looks like you know what you're doing and wearing an intentionally baggy top? whole color palette's just bland though
I'm not sure I like that pattern, but with some trousers it might look nice. Those jeans are too matchy with the sweater in color. As played, the shoes need to be darker or greyer because you've got the drab faded thing going all the way down except the shoes.
edit- I know these are sold out but some kind of funky unis chinos like these oxblood would be cool with that IMO.
This was less of a 'waywt' post and more of a help post, lol. The fit of the jeans is ok (or it used to be), it's sort of a shitty pic. I might actually throw them in the wash (even though they're dry clean only) just to shrink them up a bit; they stretched like mad. I wear this sweater every once in awhile when i don't give a fuck and kinda wanted SF's input. I think the ideal look for this would be skinny jeans and weird high-tops. Thanks for input guys.
Yeah for sure, I think the whole thing looks great. My only gripe is that the shoes are too clean. beat to shit wouldn't look good either, but just not so box-fresh would be perfect. Also I hate chucks but whatever
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 second ago
- › Common Projects Achilles Low White size 45 US 12 34 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 37 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 40 seconds ago
- › Vanson/Styleforum/Thurston Bros slim fit Japanese double rider MTO 1 minute ago
- › whnay.'s good taste thread 2 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style 2 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...