Just block him. I finally did. Never bothered engaging in an argument, but every post of his just pissed me off a little more. SF is way better now
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 10/6/14 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4186
Styleforum Top Picks
here is an actual mangina wearing dad jeans ( no politics )
(btw.. you gotta click on this pic to enlarge for its full effect and glory of gunt, poopy pants or whatever other hilarious term y'all can come up with!)
Mom jeans create the gunt effect. Combination of gut and well you know
Dad jeans (1) produce the dreaded poopy butt, (2) have a sloppy, incoherent hem situation, and (3) compel you to tuck your tshirt onto your jeans.
Neither of these will ever be sf approved.
I didn't mean they have the same fit, just that the fit in general is what makes them mom or dad jeans and not so much the wash.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
WWM, our legacy, steve alan, vtg levis, cons
New shirt. Awesome-ugly or ugly-ugly? I swear to god I used to have a couch upholstered with this same material...The jacket/blazer is a recent purchase too, and while I like the material, I think its a bit on the short side.Detail shots and close-ups below: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Missoni/balenthiaga/clarks. Been trying to figure out how to do the ugly sweater thing.
eh, just looks like an ugly oversized sweater to me, don't care who made it. also the color's too close to the pants. maybe go with slim jeans instead so instead of just overall looking sloppy it looks like you know what you're doing and wearing an intentionally baggy top? whole color palette's just bland though
I'm not sure I like that pattern, but with some trousers it might look nice. Those jeans are too matchy with the sweater in color. As played, the shoes need to be darker or greyer because you've got the drab faded thing going all the way down except the shoes.
edit- I know these are sold out but some kind of funky unis chinos like these oxblood would be cool with that IMO.
This was less of a 'waywt' post and more of a help post, lol. The fit of the jeans is ok (or it used to be), it's sort of a shitty pic. I might actually throw them in the wash (even though they're dry clean only) just to shrink them up a bit; they stretched like mad. I wear this sweater every once in awhile when i don't give a fuck and kinda wanted SF's input. I think the ideal look for this would be skinny jeans and weird high-tops. Thanks for input guys.
Yeah for sure, I think the whole thing looks great. My only gripe is that the shoes are too clean. beat to shit wouldn't look good either, but just not so box-fresh would be perfect. Also I hate chucks but whatever
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 8 minutes ago
- › When does Brooks Brothers Have their Semi annual sale? 12 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 18 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 23 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 24 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 29 minutes ago
- › Strange experience with a tailor in Toronto--what did I do wrong? 30 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here 46 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 52 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...