this looks more like khaki on my tiny screen so i would say it's fine. trade you my geller denim for dat SS
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4167
Styleforum Top Picks
How could I not
Yeah, I'm not really a big fan of the pants either - they're the only pair I own, though, besides the n(n) harness pants and a couple ugly straight leg chinos. They're Inxotex cords, and they fit right, I guess, but they're kinda lumpy or something - but they were also only $60. I've been on the lookout for a pair of twill pants in a grey but haven't found anything .
Edit: shah how do you even own Geller denim. I can't imagine an object you'd be less likely to have besides that Raf sweater.
Yeah, I'm not really a big fan of the pants either - they're the only pair I own, though, besides the n(n) harness pants and a couple ugly straight leg chinos. They're Inxotex cords, and they fit right, I guess, but they're kinda lumpy or something - but they were also only $60. I've been on the lookout for a pair of twill pants in a grey but haven't found anything
HY (forum member chorse123) makes nice pants, slim but neither skintight or baggy. They cross-over pretty well from casual to business casual if needed. You may want to give them a try if measurements work for you.
Yeah, someone isn't on the level here. Derek is still active on SF, so perhaps he should chime in.
I might try a little DIY project on an older pair. If it works out, I'll post the results, maybe this weekend or so.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › HOW MANY PAIRS OF JEANS DO YOU OWN? 19 seconds ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 49 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Lets talk about COFFEE 4 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 5 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX - Japanese Denim & More (Iron Heart,... 6 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 7 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)