Outfit looks good but eyes are really drawn to the shoes. Elongated, pointy last paired with skintight pants make the feet look ginormous
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4166
Styleforum Top Picks
no these are Vintage Loakes, prob around 40 years old
word. A lot of people seem to share this opinion. Glad everyone liked the photos at least!
I agree with that but I think it's mostly the pants that need to be changed. Something darker that picks up the lining of the SS coat maybe. Also the fit of the pants looks a little off but it may be the angle. Lastly, I'd try the shirt tucked in to see how that looks
How could I not
Yeah, I'm not really a big fan of the pants either - they're the only pair I own, though, besides the n(n) harness pants and a couple ugly straight leg chinos. They're Inxotex cords, and they fit right, I guess, but they're kinda lumpy or something - but they were also only $60. I've been on the lookout for a pair of twill pants in a grey but haven't found anything .
Edit: shah how do you even own Geller denim. I can't imagine an object you'd be less likely to have besides that Raf sweater.
Yeah, I'm not really a big fan of the pants either - they're the only pair I own, though, besides the n(n) harness pants and a couple ugly straight leg chinos. They're Inxotex cords, and they fit right, I guess, but they're kinda lumpy or something - but they were also only $60. I've been on the lookout for a pair of twill pants in a grey but haven't found anything
HY (forum member chorse123) makes nice pants, slim but neither skintight or baggy. They cross-over pretty well from casual to business casual if needed. You may want to give them a try if measurements work for you.
Yeah, someone isn't on the level here. Derek is still active on SF, so perhaps he should chime in.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Used Schott Perfecto Motorcycle Jacket - Size L 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 5 minutes ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 13 minutes ago
- › Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store 13 minutes ago
- › San Francisco SF Bay Area Styleforum Meetup – Host Khaki’s of... 13 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 14 minutes ago
- › RL C&J CORDOVAN SHOES JUNE '14 EDITION and other rlpl shoe models... 15 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style 17 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)