why? because im not wearing some gothic ninja shit with it? i dont even wear hoodies with my leather but it was a bit chilly today so i threw it on. if reedo wore the same thing you'd all be on his dick.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4157post #62341 of 1176682/20/12 at 10:51pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #62342 of 1176682/20/12 at 10:55pmpost #62343 of 1176682/20/12 at 10:57pmpost #62344 of 1176682/20/12 at 11:03pmQuote:
thats what i'm saying? like i'd understand if i looked like tween (no pun intended) but im wearing a basic fit and yes the hoodie is terrible but I am colombian and it is a juan valdez hoodie i got years ago and i found it and it is the ONLY hoodie i have so i threw it on.post #62345 of 1176682/20/12 at 11:03pmpost #62346 of 1176682/20/12 at 11:04pmQuote:
a decent pic? what else is there to see. You can see the silhouette of the pants, you obviously know what rafstros look like, and a to DR..post #62347 of 1176682/20/12 at 11:04pmpost #62348 of 1176682/20/12 at 11:13pmQuote:
"Gothic ninja shit" is the last thing I would put with an MDR, but it would probably look better than a bro that wandered onto the internet.
I don't particularly like Reedo's fits either, but he is at least conscious of what he is putting together and knows what he is going for.
Plus I hate you.post #62349 of 1176682/20/12 at 11:15pmQuote:Originally Posted by PtrckHmphrys
• Uniqlo +J AW11 down jacket, black
• American Apparel wool blend fingerless gloves, heather grey
• Gap cashmere cardigan, black
• Gap heavyweight long-sleeve T-shirt, charcoal
• Dockers San Francisco Tapered chinos, British khaki (altered)
• Uniqlo Heattech socks, grey
• Nike Free 3.0 v3 trainers, black/grey
just in case he ever wants to fully rid himself of it.post #62350 of 1176682/20/12 at 11:15pmpost #62351 of 1176682/20/12 at 11:17pmI'll try to add an honest critique, although as has been said, the filter and picture quality make it difficult to make out much. I don't think the rafs really work with that outfit, although again it's hard to tell because everything is so dark. But the big problem is the hoodie. Whether it is the only one you have or not is irrelevant, it ruins what otherwise could be a fairly clean and basic look. A tee that better compliments the jacket would help as well.post #62352 of 1176682/20/12 at 11:28pm
What? No its fine, its casual friday at the space office!
Sorry grizzly, I just get the impression you've spent a lot of time making fun of people and hoping the popular kids will think you're cool for it.
Edited by melonadejello - 2/20/12 at 11:45pmpost #62353 of 1176682/20/12 at 11:29pmpost #62354 of 1176682/21/12 at 12:19ampost #62355 of 1176682/21/12 at 12:37am
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 7 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 7 seconds ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 54 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 1 minute ago
- › Motorcycles 2 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Guide to Buying Canned Sardines 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge July 24th - Denim 3 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 3 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...