why? because im not wearing some gothic ninja shit with it? i dont even wear hoodies with my leather but it was a bit chilly today so i threw it on. if reedo wore the same thing you'd all be on his dick.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: Today
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4157post #62341 of 1176682/20/12 at 10:51pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #62342 of 1176682/20/12 at 10:55pmpost #62343 of 1176682/20/12 at 10:57pmpost #62344 of 1176682/20/12 at 11:03pmQuote:
thats what i'm saying? like i'd understand if i looked like tween (no pun intended) but im wearing a basic fit and yes the hoodie is terrible but I am colombian and it is a juan valdez hoodie i got years ago and i found it and it is the ONLY hoodie i have so i threw it on.post #62345 of 1176682/20/12 at 11:03pmpost #62346 of 1176682/20/12 at 11:04pmQuote:
a decent pic? what else is there to see. You can see the silhouette of the pants, you obviously know what rafstros look like, and a to DR..post #62347 of 1176682/20/12 at 11:04pmpost #62348 of 1176682/20/12 at 11:13pmQuote:
"Gothic ninja shit" is the last thing I would put with an MDR, but it would probably look better than a bro that wandered onto the internet.
I don't particularly like Reedo's fits either, but he is at least conscious of what he is putting together and knows what he is going for.
Plus I hate you.post #62349 of 1176682/20/12 at 11:15pmQuote:Originally Posted by PtrckHmphrys
• Uniqlo +J AW11 down jacket, black
• American Apparel wool blend fingerless gloves, heather grey
• Gap cashmere cardigan, black
• Gap heavyweight long-sleeve T-shirt, charcoal
• Dockers San Francisco Tapered chinos, British khaki (altered)
• Uniqlo Heattech socks, grey
• Nike Free 3.0 v3 trainers, black/grey
just in case he ever wants to fully rid himself of it.post #62350 of 1176682/20/12 at 11:15pmpost #62351 of 1176682/20/12 at 11:17pmI'll try to add an honest critique, although as has been said, the filter and picture quality make it difficult to make out much. I don't think the rafs really work with that outfit, although again it's hard to tell because everything is so dark. But the big problem is the hoodie. Whether it is the only one you have or not is irrelevant, it ruins what otherwise could be a fairly clean and basic look. A tee that better compliments the jacket would help as well.post #62352 of 1176682/20/12 at 11:28pm
What? No its fine, its casual friday at the space office!
Sorry grizzly, I just get the impression you've spent a lot of time making fun of people and hoping the popular kids will think you're cool for it.
Edited by melonadejello - 2/20/12 at 11:45pmpost #62353 of 1176682/20/12 at 11:29pmpost #62354 of 1176682/21/12 at 12:19ampost #62355 of 1176682/21/12 at 12:37am
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 1 second ago
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 )) GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran in... 11 seconds ago
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 )) GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran in... 1 minute ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 1 minute ago
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 1 minute ago
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 )) GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran in... 2 minutes ago
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran in uk 3 minutes ago
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran in... 4 minutes ago
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran in usa 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...