or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4157  

post #62341 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post

DUH! everyone should know this from a fucking 1 megapixel smudged photo! How stupid of him not to know that!
post #62342 of 117677
yeah you can totally see it if you enhance the mirror's reflection in my shades. laugh.gif

again, sorry the pics are so bad - this was a good outfit with nice textures throughout that will never be seen...
post #62343 of 117677
mEv7S.jpg

toj
juan valdez hoodie
hanes
levis chinos
green Raf's

foo.gif
post #62344 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzlybear View Post

mEv7S.jpg
toj
juan valdez hoodie
hanes
levis chinos
green Raf's
foo.gif


Perfect example of wearing shit for internet approval when you obviously have no clue what you are doing with them
post #62345 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by melonadejello View Post

Perfect example of wearing shit for internet approval when you obviously have no clue what you are doing with them

+1... and shitty pic to boot.
post #62346 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by melonadejello View Post

Perfect example of wearing shit for internet approval when you obviously have no clue what you are doing with them

why? because im not wearing some gothic ninja shit with it? i dont even wear hoodies with my leather but it was a bit chilly today so i threw it on. if reedo wore the same thing you'd all be on his dick.
post #62347 of 117677
He's wearing a nice leather jacket with a white shirt, jeans and tennis shoes, what the fuck....
post #62348 of 117677
The hoodie looks terrible, but it's hard to tell about anything because it looks like you ran the photo through a green filter or something. Put up a decent pic if you want an honest critique.
post #62349 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobizor View Post

He's wearing a nice leather jacket with a white shirt, jeans and tennis shoes, what the fuck....

thats what i'm saying? like i'd understand if i looked like tween (no pun intended) but im wearing a basic fit and yes the hoodie is terrible but I am colombian and it is a juan valdez hoodie i got years ago and i found it and it is the ONLY hoodie i have so i threw it on.
post #62350 of 117677
I don't know, I don't really like that ensemble either. doesn't seem like anything in there fits him (or his body type) particularly well. no hate, just wasn't a fan
post #62351 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caveat View Post

The hoodie looks terrible, but it's hard to tell about anything because it looks like you ran the photo through a green filter or something. Put up a decent pic if you want an honest critique.

a decent pic? what else is there to see. You can see the silhouette of the pants, you obviously know what rafstros look like, and a to DR.. puzzled.gif
post #62352 of 117677
toj*
post #62353 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzlybear View Post

why? because im not wearing some gothic ninja shit with it? i dont even wear hoodies with my leather but it was a bit chilly today so i threw it on. if reedo wore the same thing you'd all be on his dick.

"Gothic ninja shit" is the last thing I would put with an MDR, but it would probably look better than a bro that wandered onto the internet.

I don't particularly like Reedo's fits either, but he is at least conscious of what he is putting together and knows what he is going for.

Plus I hate you.
post #62354 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by PtrckHmphrys View Post

I'm poor...

 

VIDEO0183 3 2.png

 

• Uniqlo +J AW11 down jacket, black

• American Apparel wool blend fingerless gloves, heather grey

• Gap cashmere cardigan, black

• Gap heavyweight long-sleeve T-shirt, charcoal

• Dockers San Francisco Tapered chinos, British khaki (altered)

• Uniqlo Heattech socks, grey

• Nike Free 3.0 v3 trainers, black/grey


just in case he ever wants to fully rid himself of it.
post #62355 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzlybear View Post

a decent pic? what else is there to see. You can see the silhouette of the pants, you obviously know what rafstros look like, and a to DR.. puzzled.gif

Why post the pic at all? Since we all know what those items look like there's no need for an actual photo.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread