Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 412  

post #6166 of 117666
+1 on the mspaint, i liked it
post #6167 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicelynice View Post
haha, this is great. Love your posts because you buy shit I can't afford, and it's fun to see the baller stuff in action

He is like a Jet that actually posts pictures.

Also, I am a fan of the paint.
post #6168 of 117666
^i have been steady schoolin sq on the finer things

maybe one day i will start posting
post #6169 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
^i have been steady schoolin sq on the finer things

maybe one day i will start posting

Really? You created Sq4you, you told him what to buy and how to dress? He was just driftwood in the current before you intervened? Either sq4you should own up to this or you should shut the fuck up. Gauntlet thrown, asshole. I will post as many pics of myself as you do of yourself. Say the word.
post #6170 of 117666
It's gonna be a walkoff!

Someone call David Bowie, we need a judge.
post #6171 of 117666
umm Jet's my boy and all, but if anyone deserves credit for that it's me (and maybe Go Surface a little).
post #6172 of 117666
^Haha. Me a little? He dresses more like me than he does you.
post #6173 of 117666
You guys are like dumbass pygmalions
post #6174 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoSurface View Post
^Haha. Me a little? He dresses more like me than he does you.
Yeah but I know how to counsel someone based on their own style, not mine. Plus he literally bought a lot of that stuff from me and my guy at Bloomies. You'd get more credit if you weren't such a social ghost.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoreman1782 View Post
You guys are like dumbass pygmalions
Sweet nirvana avatar old man.
post #6175 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magician View Post
Yeah but I know how to counsel someone based on their own style, not mine. Plus he literally bought a lot of that stuff from me and my guy at Bloomies. You'd get more credit if you weren't such a social ghost.

You're right. Sorry for dipping two weeks ago. I wanted to hang out more but had to buy picnic goodies. Did you get to perform?
post #6176 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendrix View Post
It's gonna be a walkoff! Someone call David Bowie, we need a judge.
I have a head start, I have posted a few pics in the last couple of years. I eagerly await to see how Jet has improved after those square-toed shoes, unflatteringly baggy Hugo Boss pants and what-ever the fuck he thought looked good covering his chunky top half. Jet posts a pic (a real pic, we're not idiots), or your opinions become invalid--to everyone. If the designation Fok gave you (permanent noob) isn't true, prove it. I'll match a pic for everyone you post. edit: Fuck you... clench. Quit trying to shake your tits in my face.
post #6177 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magician View Post
umm Jet's my boy and all, but if anyone deserves credit for that it's me (and maybe Go Surface a little).

haha where is that dude when you need him
post #6178 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicelynice View Post
haha, this is great. Love your posts because you buy shit I can't afford, and it's fun to see the baller stuff in action

isnt your shit more $$
post #6179 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncontrol View Post
great shot of the back of your outfit, really useful
i did take shot of the front but it didn't come out as i wanted to so ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post
yea dude post a fit pic of your ass instead
ok.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listi View Post
he took a shot of his back and didn't even include his ass I DEMAND SATISFACTION *slap*
post #6180 of 117666
i feel accepted already
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread