nice backdrop too
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4071post #61051 of 1176682/4/12 at 2:34pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #61052 of 1176682/4/12 at 2:38pmpost #61053 of 1176682/4/12 at 2:49pm
Yeah I'm very pleased with this jacket. I wish the color came through better in that shot but oh well.
And no, that particular piece when straight from Jasper to The Met. It was the first of the single-color ones and also the largest, but he made lots. I'm actually not a fan of hispost #61055 of 1176682/4/12 at 3:11pmpost #61056 of 1176682/4/12 at 3:36pmpost #61057 of 1176682/4/12 at 3:37pmpost #61058 of 1176682/4/12 at 3:46pmQuote:Originally Posted by tween_spirit
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Agree with whoever said slimmer pants would help. When I wear a slim jacket with my 514s, I find that it always looks a little weird and it annoys me. At least having a slightly sharper taper from the knee down would probably help this a lot since it looks fine on the thigh but a bit disproportionately big toward the bottom. Also, not sure if it's intentional or not, but the cuff on 1 leg and not the other ispost #61059 of 1176682/4/12 at 3:50pmpost #61060 of 1176682/4/12 at 3:53pmpost #61061 of 1176682/4/12 at 4:05pmpost #61062 of 1176682/4/12 at 4:08pmpost #61063 of 1176682/4/12 at 4:11pmpost #61064 of 1176682/4/12 at 4:14pmyeah, thanks for the input and the kind words. It's definitely slimmer than what I've been wearing lately and I get what you're saying about the jeans being a little loose below the knee for it. That said, I really like them and still stand by the merits of a slim-straight.
Will be wearing this jacket more so I'll try to get a mix of other things with it.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 40 seconds ago
- › Site Topics - Part II 58 seconds ago
- › 9.5D Allen Edmonds Shell Cordovan, 9.5EEETassel Loafers, 9.5 Alfred... 1 minute ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Brand New Alfred Sargent for J.Crew Double Monks 10.5D - Retail: $525 4 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 5 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 12 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 15 18 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...