Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 10/6/14 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4068
Styleforum Top Picks
Dig the varsity.
yea not all diors are great, some of them are $hit. this is largely depending on the wash.
the 19cm cut is great because its large fit on the thighs like 21cm and tapered below the knees. (and i go to the gym 4 times a week)
the MiJ ones that is...the washed verisons that are made in italy, however i would agree its a $hit cut compared to MiJ.
by the way how do u find out on the tags/labels on the dior jeans, that tells u what kind of cut ?
Edited by ChronBong - 2/3/12 at 7:46pm
that was your first outside op in Vancouver since summer....
here they are
that is the worst fit ever, cut your hair.
I don't feel like going through his posts, but it seems like grizzybearmanguy up there is good for at least one such negative post against Uncontrol every week or two.
Some of you that are telling Uncontrol that he looks feminine are insecure hiding in the closet gaylords.
Why are you so concerned how Uncontrol looks? Being "unique" is cool. Something that some of you gaylords are lacking in your lifestyle.
you look like a 2nd kunk
I know the most eyes are on this thread thats why I ask. sure as shit aint marc jacobs.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion 5 minutes ago
- › Wings + Horns - - - Fall / Winter 2014 5 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 7 minutes ago
- › Any thoughts on NYC's Beyond Bespoke 7 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 8 minutes ago
- › Cowboy boots 8 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...