Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4068post #61006 of 1176682/3/12 at 7:19pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #61007 of 1176682/3/12 at 7:21pmpost #61008 of 1176682/3/12 at 7:25pmpost #61009 of 1176682/3/12 at 7:29pmQuote:
Dig the varsity.post #61010 of 1176682/3/12 at 7:32pm
yea not all diors are great, some of them are $hit. this is largely depending on the wash.
the 19cm cut is great because its large fit on the thighs like 21cm and tapered below the knees. (and i go to the gym 4 times a week)
the MiJ ones that is...the washed verisons that are made in italy, however i would agree its a $hit cut compared to MiJ.
by the way how do u find out on the tags/labels on the dior jeans, that tells u what kind of cut ?
Edited by ChronBong - 2/3/12 at 7:46pmpost #61011 of 1176682/3/12 at 9:45pmQuote:
that was your first outside op in Vancouver since summer....post #61012 of 1176682/3/12 at 10:01pmQuote:Originally Posted by brad-t
here they are
that is the worst fit ever, cut your hair.post #61013 of 1176682/3/12 at 10:09pmpost #61014 of 1176682/3/12 at 10:43pmpost #61015 of 1176682/3/12 at 10:54pmQuote:
I don't feel like going through his posts, but it seems like grizzybearmanguy up there is good for at least one such negative post against Uncontrol every week or two.post #61016 of 1176682/3/12 at 11:00pm
Some of you that are telling Uncontrol that he looks feminine are insecure hiding in the closet gaylords.
Why are you so concerned how Uncontrol looks? Being "unique" is cool. Something that some of you gaylords are lacking in your lifestyle.
lmaopost #61017 of 1176682/3/12 at 11:01pmpost #61018 of 1176682/3/12 at 11:15pmQuote:
you look like a 2nd kunkpost #61019 of 1176682/3/12 at 11:31pmhey you people know what brand of leather jacket would have the letters MJ? I was in H Lorenzo today and tried one on but can't remember the designers name.
I know the most eyes are on this thread thats why I ask. sure as shit aint marc jacobs.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 55 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 4 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Can someone help me determine the era of this Brioni suit? 8 minutes ago
- › First post and needing some help 10 minutes ago
- › Barker 12 minutes ago
- › Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 12 minutes ago
- › Can you shorten a suit jacket? 14 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 16 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...