Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 3997post #59941 of 1176681/20/12 at 9:01am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #59942 of 1176681/20/12 at 9:10ampost #59943 of 1176681/20/12 at 9:11am
You'll fit in here well.
Quote:Originally Posted by Ben Cooper
Oh I'm sorry, please accept my sincerest apologies...
No offense taken to you commenting on the description that's fine, I wasn't expecting you all to say 'Wow that's amazing!' as I know it's not amazing myself but at the moment I can't really do alot better. Guess I'd change the polo for a shirt but anyway, what I don't appreciate is the "downmarket" remark. I stumbled onto this forum really and thought I'd join to see how I could improve my wardrobe as I have no idea when it comes to higher fashion. I got some good suggestions but then I get you talking down to me for no other reason than because I'm new and don't have expensive gear. Forum's are for sharing and I was just trying to get involved.
Maybe I should come back when I've got more money and I'm more douchey like you.
post #59944 of 1176681/20/12 at 9:13ampost #59945 of 1176681/20/12 at 9:28ampost #59946 of 1176681/20/12 at 9:29amThanks for the thumbs and comments guys. Much appreciated. Really happy with both pieces and they work very well as separates too . Taken almost a month to get to me .Quote:
They are actually little pouches snow, but you're right that they do look like an inside out design. There are still side pockets behind them as well which is cool as it gives me four pockets on the front of the pants alone, heh. There's a flap covering the button fastening of the pouches and while you don't have to lift it to unfasten the button the underside of the flap is also electric blue. It's a great design.
Notwithit - Haha. Well, Yohji has all kinds of pantspost #59947 of 1176681/20/12 at 9:30ampost #59948 of 1176681/20/12 at 9:30ampost #59949 of 1176681/20/12 at 9:34ampost #59950 of 1176681/20/12 at 9:40ampost #59951 of 1176681/20/12 at 9:41ampost #59952 of 1176681/20/12 at 9:46ampost #59953 of 1176681/20/12 at 9:53ampost #59954 of 1176681/20/12 at 9:56ampost #59955 of 1176681/20/12 at 9:56ameverything about that picture is what I imagine LA being like and I can't decide if that makes me want to move there or avoid it at all costs
who am I kidding if I went out west I would probably end up in fucking silver lake rolling around in the dirt or something
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 37 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 37 seconds ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 1 minute ago
- › Barbour Japanese SL Bedale - Black - Medium - BNWT 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › The Architecture Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 2 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 4 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...