or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 3986  

post #59776 of 117670
I actually really like Zara tees, I found a rack on sale a few weeks ago, all were like 5 or 6 euros, so I have a bunch. They fit really well, especially considering the price.
post #59777 of 117670
fx7xqa.jpg
post #59778 of 117670
lounge fit
800 Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
zara | geller | silent
post #59779 of 117670
trying out a new shirt.

700

its a washed military green with some slight distressing/fading around the seams/edges. Wanted it for a minimal military kinda look, but dont really need it so it may go back.

would probably wear with this ndg oversized scarf:

700
post #59780 of 117670
You guys see the NYT article about Ronnel?
Quote:
Inside the homes of Mexico’s alleged drug lords: These are the palaces of legend. In Mexican novels, and in movies, the houses of the illicitly rich and infamous are louche, luxurious affairs, with toilets made of gold, mounds of cocaine or cash lying around and furniture of thronelike proportions. In the public imagination, what might be called “narquitecture” or “narco style” is all gaudy excess — part “Real Housewives,” part “Scarface,” part conquistador.

498
post #59781 of 117670
^^

I would kill to be cartel rich (0)
post #59782 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneeightyseven View Post

^^
I would kill to be cartel rich (0)

You'd have to.
post #59783 of 117670
467
467 Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
467
263

I feel kind of naughty taking these pictures because i stop whenever someone comes in and i pretend i'm just checking out my hair
post #59784 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by xCrunchx View Post


yo ronnald why you be buying them zaras?


After 1 wear, I donate them. The fit is good, but only one time use.

post #59785 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by i2onnel View Post



After 1 wear, I donate them. The fit is good, but only one time use.

i2onnel, you are ballin' and you don't need to explain everything.
post #59786 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Milano View Post


I feel kind of naughty taking these pictures because i stop whenever someone comes in and i pretend i'm just checking out my hair

you're asian eek.gif

i didn't even stop when people were in there washing up / releasing excrements. which is rather disgusting, i didn't notice as i was focused on my own reflection shog[1].gif

i hope your legs not gonna snap lol they just look little with that large coat, and while i'm a fan of color i would not like to use that sweater with those shoes. not matching them, but black footwear or a gray top would have gone better with wine vneck or tan shoes, respectively. but what do i know i can't even take pics with my 3pixel camera
post #59787 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by i2onnel View Post



After 1 wear, I donate them. The fit is good, but only one time use.

we both know that ballers don't donate.

you should look into

http://www.ssense.com/men/product/kris_van_assche/long_contrast_t-shirt/47122

and

http://www.ssense.com/men/product/maison_martin_margiela/blue_v-neck_t-shirt/45566
post #59788 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by the shah View Post

you're asian eek.gif
i didn't even stop when people were in there washing up / releasing excrements. which is rather disgusting, i didn't notice as i was focused on my own reflection shog[1].gif
i hope your legs not gonna snap lol they just look little with that large coat, and while i'm a fan of color i would not like to use that sweater with those shoes. not matching them, but black footwear or a gray top would have gone better with wine vneck or tan shoes, respectively. but what do i know i can't even take pics with my 3pixel camera

Dude, you're supposed to assume everyone is asian until proven otherwise!

Yeah, funny thing is that my legs are actually pretty muscular but i sized up one on the +J pants, you should see me in my old petite standards ffffuuuu.gif . As for the colors, I'd have to agree but i needed dress shoes and the comeys are the only thing i got. I think the sweater color works well with the peacoat though.

lol your camera is actually not that bad -- i like the closeup of the fabrics inlove.gif
post #59789 of 117670
it's hilarious how mad people are at i2onnel's wealth.
post #59790 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluery View Post

I actually really like Zara tees, I found a rack on sale a few weeks ago, all were like 5 or 6 euros, so I have a bunch. They fit really well, especially considering the price.

for 5 or 6 then ya... retail Zara is a joke.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread