I did a lot of weightlifting, I weighed about 205. I went through puberty really young, I unno.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 3936
Styleforum Top Picks
I didn´t start hitting the gym until college. I went on and off for like 3 years. I´ve been going for 2 years straight now, 2 or 3 days a week. Consistency is all you need to get fitter. I went from skinny to lean and kinda ripped in that period, and it´s not like I lift a lot. Just enough to get the muscles tired after it.
To each their own though.
OK, but this is how I am told it works, if you are a rich Brazilian...and I was told this by a rich Brazilian:
If you are rich and Brazilian, you buy a 300-series BMW and it costs you what it costs to buy a Maserati Quattroporte in Germany, or somethign like that. MOst of the money goes toward taxes on the purchase, that is to the government.
But you are a rich Brazilian, means you work in the government, you are in the government.
So the tax money goes to the government...none of which is spent on the state...it lines the pockets of those in the government, in other words it comes back to you.
So it keeps the import priced disadvantageously relative to your local industry...but the money is not is not reinvested into the state. but the middle class now is forced to buy locally...which you own, if you are rich in Brazil...so it lines your pockets with their money now as well.
You can joke, and this is a running joke in European newspapers..but to Greeks, this is a stinging insult...you can mock the debt, but not selling the islands to pay for the debt...
Since you mentioned Cyprus earlier, I guess you know soemthing about the islands.
"Enosis" in Greek means "re-bringing together", and its the dream of reuniting all the islands that were part of the ancient Hellenic world and remained Greek majority with the modern Greek state. This effort has been the bloodiest mess in modern times. The islands were ruled by all sort of foreign powers, but after modern Greece became a state in the 19th century, some of the islands were surrendered by the ottomans without a fight...some like Chios saw massacres so they no longer were Greek majority. Some were taken over by the British empire and gifted over, others were taken over by the British Empire and gifted to Turkey because they are too close to the Dardanelles which the powers that be have decided must remain exclusively in Turkish hands for the good of the universe....Crete became part of Greece after an inhuman "population exchange"...Rhodos and some others after World War II...and Cyprus is still not resolved. Taking an island away to pay for the debt is like undoing everything you have worked for over the past 200 years.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Australian Members 25 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 38 seconds ago
- › Some pretty dang handsome casually worn out Allen Edmonds captoe... 2 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 3 minutes ago
- › (NEW ITEMS ADDED!) REDUCED l Mega Closet Cleaning! (RRL, Klaxon... 4 minutes ago
- › Eames Lounge Chair copies... worth it? 7 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 9 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 9 minutes ago
- › Should I donate all my 3+ inch ties? 10 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 10 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)