Is this not the thread to discuss which proportions work best for the individual poster? It's hard to keep up with what's deemed acceptable.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 3927post #58891 of 1176681/8/12 at 3:53pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #58892 of 1176681/8/12 at 3:56pmQuote:
I agree. The pants make his height look even shorter because the cuffs are too high. Notice the socks on the back being shown. High water pants. That means there was a flood somewhere and he had to raise his pants from getting the cuffs wet. That is what high waters mean. Pants look tiny like they shrunk.post #58893 of 1176681/8/12 at 4:01pmpost #58894 of 1176681/8/12 at 4:02pmpost #58895 of 1176681/8/12 at 4:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by scott.m
Point is that they're cropped pants, they're meant to fit short. I think you misunderstood and took my post as being defensive, it just amuses me that my height is always discussed as if it's an issue and it really isn't so long as my whole outfits proportions are correct, which they indeed are.
To clarify, this was my suggestion:
Of course, if you're fine with it, it's cool.post #58896 of 1176681/8/12 at 4:24pmpost #58897 of 1176681/8/12 at 4:29pmQuote:
I think the cardigan can work for you (I know how this actually looks in RL so I know its the angle that fucked this up), but the color contrast is making it look ugly too (pants with cardigan) Also dont like the fit of the pants with those shoes.
do you know where I could get a LUC cardigan right now besides atelier? lol
First fit is ace, I like the top as basic as it is.
also, little nitpick but I would prefer you wore the sneakers laceless in this fit to hide the white and just let the jeans kinda sink in with the sneakers.
looks fine as is, but I like stylin the bi color ones that way.post #58898 of 1176681/8/12 at 5:04pmpost #58899 of 1176681/8/12 at 6:00pmpost #58900 of 1176681/8/12 at 6:05pmpost #58901 of 1176681/8/12 at 6:12pmpost #58902 of 1176681/8/12 at 6:14pmpost #58903 of 1176681/8/12 at 6:18pmpost #58904 of 1176681/8/12 at 6:23pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 1 minute ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 5 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 7 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 12 minutes ago
- › Ring Jacket Japan 12 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 15 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 18 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 20 minutes ago
- › CHALLENGE: SW&D does "Traditional" DEADLINE JULY 12, 2015 22 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...