im looking for brand names of the jeans and bag hes wearing.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 3926
Styleforum Top Picks
Those are really good. A pair of viberg boots are on my must buy list for next fall.
This is great. Would love to see more of the outfit though. Can't see the rollneck and backpack as it is now. Actual picture and location on the other hand is dope.
I haven't said this to you before, though, and I don't want to rehash a conversation you've already had that wasn't useful to you.
Edited by GoldenTribe - 1/8/12 at 3:17pm
maybe talk about his fit without talking about his height? his legs look short because they are short, no sense in ruining his aesthetic in a misguided attempt to make his legs look longer.
Are you for real? All I said was "Cuffs look a mite high for my personal taste."
Rolling them up an inch less is hardly "ruining his aesthetic," and obviously it's all up to him but talking about this shit is supposed to be the point of the thread. Sorry you're having a bad day.
it's for the same reason that 20384230483 people tell short people not to wear drop crotch pants or long coats. it's an annoying argument that's going to be brought up no matter what
Actually, Uncontrol, I beg to differ.
With no other information, there is no way of determining his height from this pic...he is standing in an alleyway with a vanishing point, and other than the window, there is no real reference for relative scale. Without going off topic, this is a fundamental trick in perspective that architects use this to illusory effect...
Anyways, the point is, this gentleman has no taste. With his pants, he is shortening his legs--his pants are well below his waist, his cuffs are rolled up inelegantly high, and he is wearing high-ankle boots to boot....all of which shorten his legs. It makes legs look like little stumps...
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 23 seconds ago
- › Folded Up Shirt P0rn 2 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Unbranded denim jacket- size medium 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › Sebago Lighthouse moc-toe boots. deck/boat shoe- US10 4 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Vanson/Styleforum/Thurston Bros slim fit Japanese double rider MTO 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)