im looking for brand names of the jeans and bag hes wearing.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/27/16 at 2:10pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 3926post #58877 of 1176661/8/12 at 2:43pm
Those are really good. A pair of viberg boots are on my must buy list for next fall.Quote:
This is great. Would love to see more of the outfit though. Can't see the rollneck and backpack as it is now. Actual picture and location on the other hand is dope.
post #58878 of 1176661/8/12 at 2:47pmpost #58879 of 1176661/8/12 at 2:50pmpost #58880 of 1176661/8/12 at 2:51pmpost #58881 of 1176661/8/12 at 2:58pmpost #58882 of 1176661/8/12 at 3:01pmPeople just discussed your fit. Your pants/cuffs draw attention to your height, and it's not like anybody was mean about it, you've received unadulterated praise for the pic.
I haven't said this to you before, though, and I don't want to rehash a conversation you've already had that wasn't useful to you.
Edited by GoldenTribe - 1/8/12 at 3:17pmpost #58883 of 1176661/8/12 at 3:02pmQuote:
maybe talk about his fit without talking about his height? his legs look short because they are short, no sense in ruining his aesthetic in a misguided attempt to make his legs look longer.post #58884 of 1176661/8/12 at 3:04pmQuote:
Are you for real? All I said was "Cuffs look a mite high for my personal taste."
Rolling them up an inch less is hardly "ruining his aesthetic," and obviously it's all up to him but talking about this shit is supposed to be the point of the thread. Sorry you're having a bad day.post #58885 of 1176661/8/12 at 3:09pmpost #58886 of 1176661/8/12 at 3:11pmPoint is that they're cropped pants, they're meant to fit short. I think you misunderstood and took my post as being defensive, it just amuses me that my height is always discussed as if it's an issue and it really isn't so long as my whole outfits proportions are correct, which they indeed are.post #58887 of 1176661/8/12 at 3:20pmpost #58888 of 1176661/8/12 at 3:29pmQuote:
it's for the same reason that 20384230483 people tell short people not to wear drop crotch pants or long coats. it's an annoying argument that's going to be brought up no matter whatpost #58889 of 1176661/8/12 at 3:33pmQuote:
Actually, Uncontrol, I beg to differ.
With no other information, there is no way of determining his height from this pic...he is standing in an alleyway with a vanishing point, and other than the window, there is no real reference for relative scale. Without going off topic, this is a fundamental trick in perspective that architects use this to illusory effect...
Anyways, the point is, this gentleman has no taste. With his pants, he is shortening his legs--his pants are well below his waist, his cuffs are rolled up inelegantly high, and he is wearing high-ankle boots to boot....all of which shorten his legs. It makes legs look like little stumps...
No taste.post #58890 of 1176661/8/12 at 3:40pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 48 seconds ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 1 minute ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 2 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Official Events and PSA thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 9 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding