im looking for brand names of the jeans and bag hes wearing.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 11/10/15 at 12:52pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 3926
Styleforum Top Pickspost #58877 of 1176661/8/12 at 2:43pm
Those are really good. A pair of viberg boots are on my must buy list for next fall.Quote:
This is great. Would love to see more of the outfit though. Can't see the rollneck and backpack as it is now. Actual picture and location on the other hand is dope.
post #58878 of 1176661/8/12 at 2:47pmpost #58879 of 1176661/8/12 at 2:50pmpost #58880 of 1176661/8/12 at 2:51pmpost #58881 of 1176661/8/12 at 2:58pmpost #58882 of 1176661/8/12 at 3:01pmPeople just discussed your fit. Your pants/cuffs draw attention to your height, and it's not like anybody was mean about it, you've received unadulterated praise for the pic.
I haven't said this to you before, though, and I don't want to rehash a conversation you've already had that wasn't useful to you.
Edited by GoldenTribe - 1/8/12 at 3:17pmpost #58883 of 1176661/8/12 at 3:02pmQuote:
maybe talk about his fit without talking about his height? his legs look short because they are short, no sense in ruining his aesthetic in a misguided attempt to make his legs look longer.post #58884 of 1176661/8/12 at 3:04pmQuote:
Are you for real? All I said was "Cuffs look a mite high for my personal taste."
Rolling them up an inch less is hardly "ruining his aesthetic," and obviously it's all up to him but talking about this shit is supposed to be the point of the thread. Sorry you're having a bad day.post #58885 of 1176661/8/12 at 3:09pmpost #58886 of 1176661/8/12 at 3:11pmPoint is that they're cropped pants, they're meant to fit short. I think you misunderstood and took my post as being defensive, it just amuses me that my height is always discussed as if it's an issue and it really isn't so long as my whole outfits proportions are correct, which they indeed are.post #58887 of 1176661/8/12 at 3:20pmpost #58888 of 1176661/8/12 at 3:29pmQuote:
it's for the same reason that 20384230483 people tell short people not to wear drop crotch pants or long coats. it's an annoying argument that's going to be brought up no matter whatpost #58889 of 1176661/8/12 at 3:33pmQuote:
Actually, Uncontrol, I beg to differ.
With no other information, there is no way of determining his height from this pic...he is standing in an alleyway with a vanishing point, and other than the window, there is no real reference for relative scale. Without going off topic, this is a fundamental trick in perspective that architects use this to illusory effect...
Anyways, the point is, this gentleman has no taste. With his pants, he is shortening his legs--his pants are well below his waist, his cuffs are rolled up inelegantly high, and he is wearing high-ankle boots to boot....all of which shorten his legs. It makes legs look like little stumps...
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing,... 3 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 3 minutes ago
- › NWOT RRL Work Trousers (32) 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › STAPLE ALERT: C&J Brown Perforated Captoes US/11 6 minutes ago
- › NWOT RRL Plaid Shirt – S/M 6 minutes ago
- › NWOT Gant Herringbone Scarf 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories