im looking for brand names of the jeans and bag hes wearing.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 3926
Styleforum Top Pickspost #58877 of 1176681/8/12 at 2:43pm
Those are really good. A pair of viberg boots are on my must buy list for next fall.Quote:
This is great. Would love to see more of the outfit though. Can't see the rollneck and backpack as it is now. Actual picture and location on the other hand is dope.
post #58878 of 1176681/8/12 at 2:47pmpost #58879 of 1176681/8/12 at 2:50pmpost #58880 of 1176681/8/12 at 2:51pmpost #58881 of 1176681/8/12 at 2:58pmpost #58882 of 1176681/8/12 at 3:01pmPeople just discussed your fit. Your pants/cuffs draw attention to your height, and it's not like anybody was mean about it, you've received unadulterated praise for the pic.
I haven't said this to you before, though, and I don't want to rehash a conversation you've already had that wasn't useful to you.
Edited by GoldenTribe - 1/8/12 at 3:17pmpost #58883 of 1176681/8/12 at 3:02pmQuote:
maybe talk about his fit without talking about his height? his legs look short because they are short, no sense in ruining his aesthetic in a misguided attempt to make his legs look longer.post #58884 of 1176681/8/12 at 3:04pmQuote:
Are you for real? All I said was "Cuffs look a mite high for my personal taste."
Rolling them up an inch less is hardly "ruining his aesthetic," and obviously it's all up to him but talking about this shit is supposed to be the point of the thread. Sorry you're having a bad day.post #58885 of 1176681/8/12 at 3:09pmpost #58886 of 1176681/8/12 at 3:11pmPoint is that they're cropped pants, they're meant to fit short. I think you misunderstood and took my post as being defensive, it just amuses me that my height is always discussed as if it's an issue and it really isn't so long as my whole outfits proportions are correct, which they indeed are.post #58887 of 1176681/8/12 at 3:20pmpost #58888 of 1176681/8/12 at 3:29pmQuote:
it's for the same reason that 20384230483 people tell short people not to wear drop crotch pants or long coats. it's an annoying argument that's going to be brought up no matter whatpost #58889 of 1176681/8/12 at 3:33pmQuote:
Actually, Uncontrol, I beg to differ.
With no other information, there is no way of determining his height from this pic...he is standing in an alleyway with a vanishing point, and other than the window, there is no real reference for relative scale. Without going off topic, this is a fundamental trick in perspective that architects use this to illusory effect...
Anyways, the point is, this gentleman has no taste. With his pants, he is shortening his legs--his pants are well below his waist, his cuffs are rolled up inelegantly high, and he is wearing high-ankle boots to boot....all of which shorten his legs. It makes legs look like little stumps...
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Gun Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Recommended Evening Activity: Lectures at NYC's Explorer's Club 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 11 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 11 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 11 minutes ago
- › Discuss Swaine Adeney Brigg cases 11 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 15 minutes ago
- › Creepy Sartorial Images 22 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 22 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 30 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...