I think it might be his posture, he's slouching so tough
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 10/6/14 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 3910
Styleforum Top Picks
6 3/4" seems to be the sweet spot for me. everyones different though I guess.
Yes. Actually that's pretty much what I do every time I get it cut except I have never shaved the back and sides, just cut them short. I haven't had any length taken off the front for a really long time. Its been a while since its been cut obviously. I think I need to find a new place where they are willing to fuck around with it more.
Haha no offense taken. I'm selling it all because it doesn't fit with any of my other clothes. I can only make this outfit out of it haha. I would think about keeping it all if I could get a skinnier pair of Julius jeans in a similar color but that'd be like $500 minimum. The zip cardi just kinda looks like shit with regular jeans.
Hahaha I just got to the part about the mattresses. Its not my room. I have a real bed lol.
There's just piles of clothes and shipping boxes around it and there isn't room to take pics.
And I have wicked scoliosis
I have pretty mixed thoughts about sufu since 5.0. Most of the time the only users who get repped are in the circle jerk crowd, and everybody else will get negrepped into oblivion. Don't get me wrong edn0b and other users (flock, beef, etc) are always hitting high notes, but I often see users get negged for a low post count or because they happen to already have a negged post and people feel cool to follow suit.
i don't really neg ppl often so i can't really comment on that, but i see it less of a circle jerk thing than just a close knit group of people who have been posting for years.
kiya made a good post about sufu a while back but i can't remember where.
I went to Tahoe last week and it has taken until now to fully catch up
FIRST OFF look what my girlfriend got me for Christmas!!!!
goddamn, I have never been more honored to be on tcwalter's niqqa list! we crack up at every tcwalter07 comment so this gift was pure awesome
now some lifestyle shots from the past week or so:
Epaulet x Thorogood
some random UO
breakfast for dinner
some awesome handmade socks from unionmade (gift so not sure)
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › French Tailoring Thread (e.g. Camps de Luca, Cifonelli, Smalto and... 2 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › whnay.'s good taste thread 7 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 13 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 15 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 17 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 22 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 24 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...