I think it might be his posture, he's slouching so tough
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 10/6/14 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 3910
Styleforum Top Picks
6 3/4" seems to be the sweet spot for me. everyones different though I guess.
Yes. Actually that's pretty much what I do every time I get it cut except I have never shaved the back and sides, just cut them short. I haven't had any length taken off the front for a really long time. Its been a while since its been cut obviously. I think I need to find a new place where they are willing to fuck around with it more.
Haha no offense taken. I'm selling it all because it doesn't fit with any of my other clothes. I can only make this outfit out of it haha. I would think about keeping it all if I could get a skinnier pair of Julius jeans in a similar color but that'd be like $500 minimum. The zip cardi just kinda looks like shit with regular jeans.
Hahaha I just got to the part about the mattresses. Its not my room. I have a real bed lol.
There's just piles of clothes and shipping boxes around it and there isn't room to take pics.
And I have wicked scoliosis
I have pretty mixed thoughts about sufu since 5.0. Most of the time the only users who get repped are in the circle jerk crowd, and everybody else will get negrepped into oblivion. Don't get me wrong edn0b and other users (flock, beef, etc) are always hitting high notes, but I often see users get negged for a low post count or because they happen to already have a negged post and people feel cool to follow suit.
i don't really neg ppl often so i can't really comment on that, but i see it less of a circle jerk thing than just a close knit group of people who have been posting for years.
kiya made a good post about sufu a while back but i can't remember where.
I went to Tahoe last week and it has taken until now to fully catch up
FIRST OFF look what my girlfriend got me for Christmas!!!!
goddamn, I have never been more honored to be on tcwalter's niqqa list! we crack up at every tcwalter07 comment so this gift was pure awesome
now some lifestyle shots from the past week or so:
Epaulet x Thorogood
some random UO
breakfast for dinner
some awesome handmade socks from unionmade (gift so not sure)
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 34 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 48 seconds ago
- › Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to... 1 minute ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 3 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 3 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 3 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...