I think it might be his posture, he's slouching so tough
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: Today
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 3910post #58636 of 1176681/5/12 at 8:32pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #58637 of 1176681/5/12 at 8:32pmpost #58638 of 1176681/5/12 at 8:33pmnah, hair/glasses are cool. maybe a little shorter on the sides or something. he just needs pants with a slightly wider hem so he can put them over his boots.
6 3/4" seems to be the sweet spot for me. everyones different though I guess.post #58639 of 1176681/5/12 at 8:34pmpost #58640 of 1176681/5/12 at 8:41pmQuote:
Yes. Actually that's pretty much what I do every time I get it cut except I have never shaved the back and sides, just cut them short. I haven't had any length taken off the front for a really long time. Its been a while since its been cut obviously. I think I need to find a new place where they are willing to fuck around with it more.Quote:
Haha no offense taken. I'm selling it all because it doesn't fit with any of my other clothes. I can only make this outfit out of it haha. I would think about keeping it all if I could get a skinnier pair of Julius jeans in a similar color but that'd be like $500 minimum. The zip cardi just kinda looks like shit with regular jeans.
Hahaha I just got to the part about the mattresses. Its not my room. I have a real bed lol.
There's just piles of clothes and shipping boxes around it and there isn't room to take pics.
And I have wicked scoliosispost #58641 of 1176681/5/12 at 8:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by Fycus
I have pretty mixed thoughts about sufu since 5.0. Most of the time the only users who get repped are in the circle jerk crowd, and everybody else will get negrepped into oblivion. Don't get me wrong edn0b and other users (flock, beef, etc) are always hitting high notes, but I often see users get negged for a low post count or because they happen to already have a negged post and people feel cool to follow suit.
i don't really neg ppl often so i can't really comment on that, but i see it less of a circle jerk thing than just a close knit group of people who have been posting for years.
kiya made a good post about sufu a while back but i can't remember where.post #58642 of 1176681/5/12 at 8:45pmpost #58643 of 1176681/5/12 at 9:32pmpost #58644 of 1176681/5/12 at 9:35pmpost #58645 of 1176681/5/12 at 9:49pmpost #58646 of 1176681/5/12 at 10:16pm
I went to Tahoe last week and it has taken until now to fully catch up
FIRST OFF look what my girlfriend got me for Christmas!!!!
goddamn, I have never been more honored to be on tcwalter's niqqa list! we crack up at every tcwalter07 comment so this gift was pure awesome
now some lifestyle shots from the past week or so:
Epaulet x Thorogood
some random UO
breakfast for dinner
some awesome handmade socks from unionmade (gift so not sure)
Epauletpost #58647 of 1176681/5/12 at 10:24pmpost #58648 of 1176681/5/12 at 10:29pmpost #58649 of 1176681/5/12 at 10:52pmStanley, that's one of the best series of pictures anyone's posted in this thread in recent memory. Really great. Look at you, you handsome devil! You look great! With your silly pants and everything!
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › The 10 Best White Shirts for Every Body Type 42 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 9 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 18 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 22 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 26 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 27 minutes ago
- › Visvim Elmendorf A2 replica black XL 30 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 33 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...