I think it might be his posture, he's slouching so tough
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 3910post #58636 of 1176661/5/12 at 8:32pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #58637 of 1176661/5/12 at 8:32pmpost #58638 of 1176661/5/12 at 8:33pmnah, hair/glasses are cool. maybe a little shorter on the sides or something. he just needs pants with a slightly wider hem so he can put them over his boots.
6 3/4" seems to be the sweet spot for me. everyones different though I guess.post #58639 of 1176661/5/12 at 8:34pmpost #58640 of 1176661/5/12 at 8:41pmQuote:
Yes. Actually that's pretty much what I do every time I get it cut except I have never shaved the back and sides, just cut them short. I haven't had any length taken off the front for a really long time. Its been a while since its been cut obviously. I think I need to find a new place where they are willing to fuck around with it more.Quote:
Haha no offense taken. I'm selling it all because it doesn't fit with any of my other clothes. I can only make this outfit out of it haha. I would think about keeping it all if I could get a skinnier pair of Julius jeans in a similar color but that'd be like $500 minimum. The zip cardi just kinda looks like shit with regular jeans.
Hahaha I just got to the part about the mattresses. Its not my room. I have a real bed lol.
There's just piles of clothes and shipping boxes around it and there isn't room to take pics.
And I have wicked scoliosispost #58641 of 1176661/5/12 at 8:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by Fycus
I have pretty mixed thoughts about sufu since 5.0. Most of the time the only users who get repped are in the circle jerk crowd, and everybody else will get negrepped into oblivion. Don't get me wrong edn0b and other users (flock, beef, etc) are always hitting high notes, but I often see users get negged for a low post count or because they happen to already have a negged post and people feel cool to follow suit.
i don't really neg ppl often so i can't really comment on that, but i see it less of a circle jerk thing than just a close knit group of people who have been posting for years.
kiya made a good post about sufu a while back but i can't remember where.post #58642 of 1176661/5/12 at 8:45pmpost #58643 of 1176661/5/12 at 9:32pmpost #58644 of 1176661/5/12 at 9:35pmpost #58645 of 1176661/5/12 at 9:49pmpost #58646 of 1176661/5/12 at 10:16pm
I went to Tahoe last week and it has taken until now to fully catch up
FIRST OFF look what my girlfriend got me for Christmas!!!!
goddamn, I have never been more honored to be on tcwalter's niqqa list! we crack up at every tcwalter07 comment so this gift was pure awesome
now some lifestyle shots from the past week or so:
Epaulet x Thorogood
some random UO
breakfast for dinner
some awesome handmade socks from unionmade (gift so not sure)
Epauletpost #58647 of 1176661/5/12 at 10:24pmpost #58648 of 1176661/5/12 at 10:29pmpost #58649 of 1176661/5/12 at 10:52pmStanley, that's one of the best series of pictures anyone's posted in this thread in recent memory. Really great. Look at you, you handsome devil! You look great! With your silly pants and everything!
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 36 seconds ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 39 seconds ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Things you just don't get 2 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › ALDEN Shell Cordovan Boots US 10.5 C 5 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 6 minutes ago
- › Gun Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?