or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 3905  

post #58561 of 117677
oh ya malakas did the other pic, authentic fake wearing prankster.


reminds me of how I really crave to wear drape cardigans but I am just not feeling them anymore. They are too hard to style right, and I guess I like structured jackets more now, not as much looseness on the top or bottom, its why I abandoned dropcrotch stuff too.
post #58562 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Sam View Post

720

Last time I checked this was still the most thumbed up post on SF ever (77, a Platypus fit was second), but I can't find that page that has the statistics
post #58563 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lane View Post

oh ya malakas did the other pic, authentic fake wearing prankster.


reminds me of how I really crave to wear drape cardigans but I am just not feeling them anymore. They are too hard to style right, and I guess I like structured jackets more now, not as much looseness on the top or bottom, its why I abandoned dropcrotch stuff too.

i don't like questioning your posts, mostly because i think you're either a troll or severely depressed, but the second paragraph makes no sense and i feel entitled to some clarification since i read it several times. how can you crave something but at the same time not feel it, and how is structure in opposition to something like dropcrotch which simply has it's own, different structure that isn't necessarily even loose if done in certain fabrics/weights eh.gif
post #58564 of 117677
^ i'm going to guess lane forgot to inflect 'crave' frown.gif
post #58565 of 117677
what i was wearing two years ago.
1092686
1092690
post #58566 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by _yoo View Post

Last time I checked this was still the most thumbed up post on SF ever (77, a Platypus fit was second), but I can't find that page that has the statistics

http://www.styleforum.net/pages/stats/top/range/1day/#members

Mr. Cheesesteak is #2, and Platypus is down to #7

I'm hanging onto #10 satisfied.gif
post #58567 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by tween_spirit View Post

http://www.styleforum.net/pages/stats/top/range/1day/#members
Mr. Cheesesteak is #2, and Platypus is down to #7
I'm hanging onto #10 satisfied.gif

Haha, thanks for the link.
Such a steep drop in thumbs from #1 (77) to #2-#10 (48-36)
post #58568 of 117677
A lot can change in 5 years. Reminds me of when robbie posted the old picture of him from a time when he was a lot skinnier and wearing slimmer fitting clothing.

Here's cheap's last fit pic from 5 years ago....

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheapmutha View Post

dcfc0023qu6.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheapmutha View Post

havent posted a fit on here in... i dont know... 5 years... so heres some recent ones.
img9310z.jpg
post #58569 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by BB1 View Post

A lot can change in 5 years. Reminds me of when robbie posted the old picture of him from a time when he was a lot skinnier and wearing slimmer fitting clothing.
Here's cheap's last fit pic from 5 years ago....

whoa that 5 y/o pic is awesome
post #58570 of 117677
Brad Pitt??
post #58571 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by tween_spirit View Post

I like what prurient is wearing a lot. I feel like his whole look is something that if you just put in a different environment and used a nicer camera on, a lot of people would be gushing.

I mean it's all a little absurd and maybe even silly but it's a cool look. And he has the hair/beard/glasses to go with it all too. Has potential to look like a shot from some lookbook.

i agree that its dope, but the top needs to be layered under or over or both.
post #58572 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by BB1 View Post

A lot can change in 5 years. Reminds me of when robbie posted the old picture of him from a time when he was a lot skinnier and wearing slimmer fitting clothing.
Here's cheap's last fit pic from 5 years ago....

I always liked this one. Cheap may have single handedly been the reason I ever bought a pair of Clarks.

467


Also came across this gem while hunting down this pic. Haiku Battle thread was epic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

Cheap talking a storm

Sure sign busta's running scared

Chimp's got cause to be.


Gonna bust my nut

Gonna run me a chimp train

Aint nothing to me.


Watch on Spice TV

Do him like Ron Jeremy

Worth the ten buck fee.
post #58573 of 117677
Cheap used to look like a straight badass!
post #58574 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by the shah View Post

i don't like questioning your posts, mostly because i think you're either a troll or severely depressed, but the second paragraph makes no sense and i feel entitled to some clarification since i read it several times. how can you crave something but at the same time not feel it, and how is structure in opposition to something like dropcrotch which simply has it's own, different structure that isn't necessarily even loose if done in certain fabrics/weights eh.gif

cuz I like the idea of wearing it after seeing pictures and other people wearing it, but when I put it on its not working for me like it use to. Also concerning dropcrotch, I just don't like loose bottoms anymore.

tastes change? that is all. I use to think leather wasn't for me, and now all I do is wear it...


also, ill never stop being amazed at all the assumptions about me on this site, lmao.
post #58575 of 117677
cheap's apparently awesome style from 5 years ago is cool only because of how he dresses now. what I take away from this is that in 5 years, most of use will not dress as well. perhaps because we will no longer give a shit
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread