or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 3859  

post #57871 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by impolyt_one View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegisDB9 View Post

Small variation from a fit months ago

sig-worthy

I really like having a minimalist wordrobe and not only that but I am at my other home so my closet which is getting rebuilt looks like this:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
securedownload-21.jpg

A lot of my new shit is still in their boxes, no hurry to wear it anyway
post #57872 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilzario View Post

wait wait lets recap here. your saying i'm stalking you my good man? lets see whos stalking who.
heres you first inviting miran to comment on your fit.
http://www.styleforum.net/t/164384/the-waywt-discussion-thread/53685#post_4925943

heres you encouraging miran even more by grading him in your thumbs up.
http://www.styleforum.net/t/164384/the-waywt-discussion-thread/54360#post_4946098
then theres a conversation between me and miran in FUCKING GREEK that you decide to read up on
and then you butt your scrawny ass into a conversation between miran and another member with some shit about Australia that you gleaned from my conversation with miran.
http://www.styleforum.net/t/131495/random-fashion-thoughts/47280#post_4966483
when miran makes fun of kitonbrioni (in poor taste but whatever) you have to fucking butt in again.
http://www.styleforum.net/t/258637/what-happened-to-kitonbrioni/165#post_5030655
so tell me again whos stalking who?
anyone who claims their a lawyer and spends most of business hours posting fits on SF is either a senior partner who does jack shit all day or you are really distracted at work. you can admit it your life is so fucking boring you have to jerk off to mirans rants about your pool, your girl and your glamorous life. Boo fucking hoo. It would be funny but your such a slimy prick you try to get miran banned to end your distraction. Go fuck yourself asswipe.
Blizario is miran.
post #57873 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJulien View Post



Dude it looks like you have some serious camel toe going on.

damn didnt even notice. i had thermals on underneath so thats probably a main factor.

not much different, but i might as well post this too. pretty much my everyday work attire. black BoO shirt, b. scott double seam trousers, moma side zips.

753
post #57874 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by emptym View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilzario View Post

wait wait lets recap here. your saying i'm stalking you my good man? lets see whos stalking who.
heres you first inviting miran to comment on your fit.
http://www.styleforum.net/t/164384/the-waywt-discussion-thread/53685#post_4925943

heres you encouraging miran even more by grading him in your thumbs up.
http://www.styleforum.net/t/164384/the-waywt-discussion-thread/54360#post_4946098
then theres a conversation between me and miran in FUCKING GREEK that you decide to read up on
and then you butt your scrawny ass into a conversation between miran and another member with some shit about Australia that you gleaned from my conversation with miran.
http://www.styleforum.net/t/131495/random-fashion-thoughts/47280#post_4966483
when miran makes fun of kitonbrioni (in poor taste but whatever) you have to fucking butt in again.
http://www.styleforum.net/t/258637/what-happened-to-kitonbrioni/165#post_5030655
so tell me again whos stalking who?
anyone who claims their a lawyer and spends most of business hours posting fits on SF is either a senior partner who does jack shit all day or you are really distracted at work. you can admit it your life is so fucking boring you have to jerk off to mirans rants about your pool, your girl and your glamorous life. Boo fucking hoo. It would be funny but your such a slimy prick you try to get miran banned to end your distraction. Go fuck yourself asswipe.
Blizario is miran.

Ha! This made my night.
post #57875 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegisDB9 View Post

I really like having a minimalist wordrobe and not only that but I am at my other home so my closet which is getting rebuilt looks like this: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
securedownload-21.jpg
A lot of my new shit is still in their boxes, no hurry to wear it anyway

having 10 items in your closet doesn't make your wardrobe minimalist plain.gif
post #57876 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegisDB9 View Post

I really like having a minimalist wordrobe and not only that but I am at my other home so my closet which is getting rebuilt looks like this: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
securedownload-21.jpg
A lot of my new shit is still in their boxes, no hurry to wear it anyway

Save 1 box for condoms then get rid of the rest ASAP. i hate it when people save that shit.
post #57877 of 117677
You must excel at Where's Waldo, I don't see any jimmy hat boxes in that pic.
post #57878 of 117677
700

Awkward first fit pic , even more awkward that Baconzilla posted the exact same jacket a page ago shog[1].gif
post #57879 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Popol Vuh View Post

700
Awkward first fit pic , even more awkward that Baconzilla posted the exact same jacket a page ago shog[1].gif


TOJ1 is cool no matter how many times it is used or posted. I would rather worry about your facial expression. You come off as a major douche. :P 

 

post #57880 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frislid View Post




You come off as a major douche. :P 

 


How so? I just think I look a bit sad, think coming off as a major douche is a bit strong.
post #57881 of 117677
wow i look fat in all my photos? all rook same, sure but damn i didn't know i had a belly
i guess all my days posting in random health and exercises thread was just flexing my finger muscles

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
700

700

700

700

700
post #57882 of 117677
it's all about the angle man.
post #57883 of 117677
hey mikey do you consider biking a total body workout?

what should be the ideal height of your seat for someone that is 5'10? the bikes at the gym always buttfuck me in the worst why and i have such a hard time managing which height is best to get the best biking experience
post #57884 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike868y View Post

it's all about the angle man.

I think it's also that you always wear BD's tucked in under sweaters, and they balloon a bit, making it look like you sort of have an old man paunch. I have this problem too, constantly retucking my shit
post #57885 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by gettoasty View Post

hey mikey do you consider biking a total body workout?
what should be the ideal height of your seat for someone that is 5'10? the bikes at the gym always buttfuck me in the worst why and i have such a hard time managing which height is best to get the best biking experience

nah cycling isn't a total body workout at all. i do it because i love it and it prevents me from being a depressed alcoholic/drug addict (0). I would say a 54 or a 56, but if you're serious about buying a bike, it'd be best to check out a shop and test ride some different sizes as sizing varies. also bike fit/seat/proper shorts makes all the difference in comfort.

for a good total body workout that doesn't involve weights (I hate lifting honestly and I hate going to the gym to lift), trying the rowing machines. you can destroy yourself in <30 minutes on one of those and it works upper body/core/legs. absolutely killer.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread