Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 3845
Styleforum Top Picks
Feel like this is a bad time to actually post something but whatever. All fuzzy everything.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Tween_spirit, this fit didn't get the attention it deserves...it is superb!!!
This is a quintessential yuppity-preppy New Yorker look at Christmas time...The colours are traditional and all the requisite elements are there--the blazer, the wool pants, the Oxfords...but what is special is everything is noticeably different, unique, on the cutting edge. The shirt is nice, with nice touch at the collar with the contrasting colour. Grey pants have a nice texture...Jacket is subdued as it ought to be...coat is nice, very a la mode and stylish. And the fit on everything is exact with a mathematical precision....even the unshaven sans-froid, for the New Yorker is the centre of the universe...he indulges only himself, he does not care what others think, he does not groom for them...
I don't know why this fit didn't get more attention...but then neither did my post about our choir. Maybe it was all the infighting posts today, but mind you, the politics and the infighting of the choir make this place look like Mother Teresa's Mission...we may be singing "Peace on earth and goodwill to men" but there is neither peace nor goodwill...Lady Miran is the director, nay...directrix...for the Choir next year--God help us when women direct the choir, only disaster can follow...Lady Miran can't keep people in tune, let alone direct the fracas...
Edited by miran - 12/20/11 at 7:11pm
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Woah! It's a fit pic! Didn't expect to see that (I thought this was a talk, grumble, and curse thread now).
I love the casual arctic vibe you've got going on here. The only thing I don't really like is the pants-they look kind of like sweat pants. I feel that sturdy wool pants would look better than this fleecy material, because of the solid flannel toggle coat up top.
^^ $0.02 ^^
what do you mean shah? oh yeah, that waywt is for you....trousers + boots
looking at the photo i didn't realize how trim the pants are. and here i was thinking about getting the slim fit
briza: i wanted to check if the vest was too small thus the 2 photos. no edit
i thought it was him and younger bro dressing the same i was like how in the hell they look so damn like the same -__-
toasty trouser length is nice too i know you didn't ask but per discussion before, i like wat you've done with the baby-break on them
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Official Golf Thread 2 seconds ago
- › Bryer Leather - New to Styleforum 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 3 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 3 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 4 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 5 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 5 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 6 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)