or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 3838  

post #57556 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by artishard116 View Post

did you put as much thought into that post as your username?

i dont know how that is relevant. is that your way of telling me im a douche? if you think im a douche just say it ... i wont be offended. smile.gif

look, some people shouldnt be into fashion, like say ... oh i dont know, people missing limbs or short people. make sense?
post #57557 of 117668
Scott doesn't work in the fashion industry, does he? Regardless, there are lots of short and ugly people in the fashion industry -- they're just not models. Being an asshole is one thing, but being an ignorant asshole is much worse.
post #57558 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by notwithit View Post

rolleyes.gif What about being fat, fatty? I bet your tailor has to buy an extra roll of fabric to get your fifteen pairs of YSL pants to fit.

Also redacted.
post #57559 of 117668

scott's had some of the best fits this thread has ever seen and I for one did not notice his height until now

post #57560 of 117668
No it was my way of telling you your post was stupid like this one. The people here who consistently look great are not all 6' tall.
post #57561 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatever123 View Post

i dont know how that is relevant. is that your way of telling me im a douche? if you think im a douche just say it ... i wont be offended. smile.gif
look, some people shouldnt be into fashion, like say ... oh i dont know, people missing limbs or short people. make sense?

What's wrong with people missing limbs?

b9h1p.jpg
post #57562 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by notwithit View Post

rolleyes.gif What about being fat, fatty? I bet your tailor has to buy an extra roll of fabric to get your fifteen pairs of YSL pants to fit.

yes, especially fat people shouldnt be either. im a suit 40 (34 waist) and although i am by no means crack addict thin i can still fit into real clothing. if i were 5'6 and 180lbs then you would have an argument.
post #57563 of 117668
Everyone stop quoting whatever. I don't want to read his posts.
post #57564 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by miran View Post

Also redacted.

Lol! Isn't Uncontrol tall as fuck? Like 6'+
post #57565 of 117668
I'm 5'10" - 5'11", though i guess Miran edited his post.
post #57566 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by GBear View Post

Lol! Isn't Uncontrol tall as fuck? Like 6'+

I think he said like 5'10 or something
post #57567 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by bows1 View Post

Everyone stop quoting whatever. I don't want to read his posts.

please ignore me if you dont wanna read my posts. its not hard. let me know if you cannot figure it out.
post #57568 of 117668
Sorry, quotes removed to spare people
post #57569 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by GBear View Post

Lol! Isn't Uncontrol tall as fuck? Like 6'+

In my eyes, he is a giant. inlove.gif
post #57570 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by artishard116 View Post

Sorry, quotes removed to spare people

thank you.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread