or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 3837  

post #57541 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by the shah View Post

Lol I didn't know g trans used to talk trash ??? Must be the ATL in him, he come from dirty souf knowatimsayin

http://www.endlessvideo.com/watch?v=7D7zdMf0Jes&start=222s&end=235s
post #57542 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by g transistor View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by the shah View Post

Lol I didn't know g trans used to talk trash ??? Must be the ATL in him, he come from dirty souf knowatimsayin

http://www.endlessvideo.com/watch?v=7D7zdMf0Jes&start=222s&end=235s

i had more of this in mind ...
post #57543 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by tween_spirit View Post

CDHagg, you should ignore the teasing / occasional and keep posting. We just have a tendency to latch onto every perceived "mistake" and exploit it but it's all in fun!
We've all gone through it and still do, it's just part of the community. So keep your head up and continue to post fits and critiques, it's a public forum after all smile.gif


Um... I already am "ignoring and posting."  That is, I am keeping my head up and posting fits and critiques, because this is a public forum...

 

Thanks for the advice, but you are too late as I have already begun to enact what you suggest.  satisfied.gif  Adapt and survive, after all! biggrin.gif

 

Jk, actually I'm already writing a suicide note.  I hate yous guys. confused.gif

post #57544 of 117670
I don't know why so many regulars here seem more concerned with Scott's height than he is. He's never danced around his short stature when it's addressed, so I don't know why it's periodically brought up. Would you he rather wear lifts and top hats?
post #57545 of 117670
nobody brought it up but the troll from the rolling hills of the westward road
post #57546 of 117670
I'm the same height and I can't recall a single time I've wished I was taller.
I don't really notice honestly.
post #57547 of 117670
Really? You are the first guy below 6' who didn't want to be taller.
post #57548 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDHagg View Post



Um... I already am "ignoring and posting."  That is, I am keeping my head up and posting fits and critiques, because this is a public forum...

Thanks for the advice, but you are too late as I have already begun to enact what you suggest.  satisfied.gif   Adapt and survive, after all! biggrin.gif

Jk, actually I'm already writing a suicide note.  I hate yous guys. confused.gif

Great to hear, I was worried you had let the bullies get to you and disappeared on us
post #57549 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by corneliusparky View Post

Really? You are the first guy below 6' who didn't want to be taller.

wtf
post #57550 of 117670

Tween, you have a tendency to defend a lot of questionable posters. What´s up with that? 

post #57551 of 117670
Scott found the one alley in all of NYC.

Nice fit tho, want to see that knit
post #57552 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by tween_spirit View Post


Great to hear, I was worried you had let the bullies get to you and disappeared on us


 

I'll be disappearing tomorrow.crazy.gif  Jumping off a cliff. What to come with me? I really need someone to help me find a cliff (I don't even know what they look like, but google said that cliffs are the preferred suicide method), and if you'd like to jump with me I'd appreciate the company. frown.gif

 

By the way, before I die I'm going spend all my money to hire a hit man to kill as many SFers as possible. Especially guys who wear pink and use the c-u-t-e word!

post #57553 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by artishard116 View Post

I'm the same height and I can't recall a single time I've wished I was taller.
I don't really notice honestly.

right! i guess being short is okay for some things ... but doesnt really fit into the fashion industry. after all, how many midgets you see in shows? even m. jacobs wouldnt touch that shit.
post #57554 of 117670
did you put as much thought into that post as your username?
Edited by artishard116 - 12/20/11 at 11:35am
post #57555 of 117670
edit: Redacted.

Not that I'm not a total dick, just that it's not really necessary here.

edit 2: Damnit, miran, you beat me to the edit.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread