Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 3828post #57406 of 11766812/19/11 at 10:20am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #57407 of 11766812/19/11 at 10:42ampost #57408 of 11766812/19/11 at 10:49ampost #57409 of 11766812/19/11 at 10:56ampost #57410 of 11766812/19/11 at 10:59amQuote:
haha, thanks. I hope everyone enjoys my bootcut 7FAM jeans featured heavily throughout...post #57411 of 11766812/19/11 at 11:01amQuote:
Snowman, before I start...yes, there is definitely a touch of the Basilicato or Calabrese peasant to you...but that's no insult, is it? I must say what I see...if I describe Ivrii's fit as "Behold! A Japanese princess!", members will think I'm nuts...
Now for your fit...O Madonna!
At least you are not bursting at the seems like Reedobandito, so I think you actually can afford to buy things and can choose which items to buy and at what size...you just don't buy whatever's on sale and force it onto yourself with 3200psi of pulling...
The colour scheme is good...black is never wrong. The problem is the shapes--and it ruins everything. The bottom half is stormtropper...right down to the military looking pants tucked into what look like army boots...The top is not that awful....the shirt and the sweater are actually quite nice, and sized perfectly...the texture on the sweater is military again, so I assume you are going for some sort of military look...but the jacket is bizarre and horribly misshapen. What it all adds up to a cartoonish, horribly sinister blob on the horizon...almost ape-like...maybe even demonic as Tweenspirit pointed out...the thing is you are classically proportioned, and nice clean lines will look very GQ on you...
your thyrso (base of your vine tree) is still not covered! This is a clothing forum, and it must be freezing cold there! You can just tie a piece of cloth or even piece of tinsel around it, just symbolically...In the pagan mythology, when the thyrso--who had asked for so little and given so much--was left unclothed...Dionyso himself came down and "clothed" it with his arm...whence it dripped with milk and honey...post #57412 of 11766812/19/11 at 11:03ampost #57413 of 11766812/19/11 at 11:06ampost #57414 of 11766812/19/11 at 11:07ampost #57415 of 11766812/19/11 at 11:07ampost #57416 of 11766812/19/11 at 11:15ampost #57417 of 11766812/19/11 at 11:16am
Oh, and because people will probably be wondering, I ended up buying the Fiat from my friend Brandon about a year or so after we made this film.
edit: and if anyone is unfamiliar with the original BBC show we modeled this after, you should really check it out: www.topgear.com and you can download torrents here: www.finalgear.com. A couple years after we made this, they started a US version that currently airs on History Channel but I have found it mostly unwatchable.post #57418 of 11766812/19/11 at 11:18ampost #57419 of 11766812/19/11 at 11:19am
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › mantra to get back your love 7073347120 मोहिनी वशीकरण 3 minutes ago
- › arabic black magic 7073347120 मोहिनी वशीकरण 3 minutes ago
- › black magic for wealth 7073347120 मोहिनी वशीकरण 3 minutes ago
- › ancient black magic 7073347120 मोहिनी वशीकरण 4 minutes ago
- › mantras to get your love back 7073347120 मोहिनी वशीकरण 4 minutes ago
- › reverse black magic 7073347120 मोहिनी वशीकरण 4 minutes ago
- › online austrology 7073347120 मोहिनी वशीकरण 4 minutes ago
- › vashikaran mantra for woman 7073347120 मोहिनी वशीकरण 5 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan