Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 3828
Styleforum Top Picks
haha, thanks. I hope everyone enjoys my bootcut 7FAM jeans featured heavily throughout...
Snowman, before I start...yes, there is definitely a touch of the Basilicato or Calabrese peasant to you...but that's no insult, is it? I must say what I see...if I describe Ivrii's fit as "Behold! A Japanese princess!", members will think I'm nuts...
Now for your fit...O Madonna!
At least you are not bursting at the seems like Reedobandito, so I think you actually can afford to buy things and can choose which items to buy and at what size...you just don't buy whatever's on sale and force it onto yourself with 3200psi of pulling...
The colour scheme is good...black is never wrong. The problem is the shapes--and it ruins everything. The bottom half is stormtropper...right down to the military looking pants tucked into what look like army boots...The top is not that awful....the shirt and the sweater are actually quite nice, and sized perfectly...the texture on the sweater is military again, so I assume you are going for some sort of military look...but the jacket is bizarre and horribly misshapen. What it all adds up to a cartoonish, horribly sinister blob on the horizon...almost ape-like...maybe even demonic as Tweenspirit pointed out...the thing is you are classically proportioned, and nice clean lines will look very GQ on you...
your thyrso (base of your vine tree) is still not covered! This is a clothing forum, and it must be freezing cold there! You can just tie a piece of cloth or even piece of tinsel around it, just symbolically...In the pagan mythology, when the thyrso--who had asked for so little and given so much--was left unclothed...Dionyso himself came down and "clothed" it with his arm...whence it dripped with milk and honey...
Oh, and because people will probably be wondering, I ended up buying the Fiat from my friend Brandon about a year or so after we made this film.
edit: and if anyone is unfamiliar with the original BBC show we modeled this after, you should really check it out: www.topgear.com and you can download torrents here: www.finalgear.com. A couple years after we made this, they started a US version that currently airs on History Channel but I have found it mostly unwatchable.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 4 seconds ago
- › Khaki's of Carmel - Official Affiliate Thread - Carmel-by-the-Sea,... 19 seconds ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 46 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 2 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 2 minutes ago
- › Best pizza in NYC? 7 minutes ago
- › Silent Damir Doma Jupit Bomber sz L 7 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Huntsman British Warm in heavy Melton 9 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...