or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 39  

post #571 of 117677
I'm pretty sure it's the angle, but in the first picture you look like you have birthing hips because of the flare of the shirt at the bottom and the wide hips of the pants. I think a straight on or top down angle would be a lot more flattering.
post #572 of 117677


FP x FP x Old Navy x N&F x RMW
post #573 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by XenoX101 View Post
ORLY? You dissed mine.
He did say in a great fit PS Biscotti you need new shoes lol
post #574 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjacobs View Post


Tim Hamilton Mesh Cardi
Acne Jeans

If that's a Yamaha , then I have the same guitar
post #575 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by KitAkira View Post
He did say in a great fit

PS Biscotti you need new shoes lol

Nah, hoping to get several years out of these things...then probably buy a new pair.
post #576 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmaozedong View Post
I'm pretty sure it's the angle, but in the first picture you look like you have birthing hips because of the flare of the shirt at the bottom and the wide hips of the pants. I think a straight on or top down angle would be a lot more flattering.
I guess I see what you mean. It is a bad angle (pointing up). You can see in the lower pic that I pretty much have straight up white dude hips.
post #577 of 117677
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscotti View Post
Nah, hoping to get several years out of these things...then probably buy a new pair.

He's saying that because they don't go with the last fit at all.
post #578 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eason View Post
He's saying that because they don't go with the last fit at all.
Well they're nice shoes in and of themselves, but I think they're used in fits that are too casual for them. I think something suede could go a long way in his fits, far from terrible though
post #579 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by impolyt_one View Post


TOJ daypack
MMM jacket
AA hoody
Muji v neck tee
APC black stretch denim
MMM hitops
Sinn 356 Flieger I
ballin outta control.
awesome watch. you are officially part of the man's club.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbusguy View Post
major shoe fail. the rest looks good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaoloM View Post

i feel bad making fun of your style cuz everyone else already does.... but this is the sort of jacket that you see hanging on a deep discount rack at marshals for eons and which, no matter how much it goes on sale (even if its 90% off), you should never buy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitAkira View Post
PS Biscotti you need new shoes lol
+1
post #580 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by sq4you View Post

i feel bad making fun of your style cuz everyone else already does.... but this is the sort of jacket that you see hanging on a deep discount rack at marshals for eons and which, no matter how much it goes on sale (even if its 90% off), you should never buy.

I have a jacket in almost the same pattern. It's a deadstock GANT. Now I feel as though I must poast a fit.
post #581 of 117677
For all the hate on that jacket, I'm surprised that the fabric is matched on the sleeves, that's generally something you only see on the better tailoring. Hell, a number of the runway suits don't have that attention to detail
post #582 of 117677
^would you wear that jacket?
post #583 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by sq4you View Post


major shoe fail. the rest looks good.


Really? I thought the shoes looked fine.
post #584 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
^would you wear that jacket?
No, but I wouldn't wear a jacket with unmatched sleeve patterns either
post #585 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenanyu View Post
I have a jacket in almost the same pattern. It's a deadstock GANT. Now I feel as though I must poast a fit.

despite the fact that i own gant, it, like all other brands on earth (even lanvin), can produce some fugly shit.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread