but maybe i'm thinking too much in my hemisphere atm, because what i'm describing would be a s/s fit.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on Today at 9:34 am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 3758post #56356 of 11766612/8/11 at 1:23pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #56357 of 11766612/8/11 at 1:28pmpost #56358 of 11766612/8/11 at 1:30pmQuote:
Agreed, MDR is a softer take on the DR. Even as a nerd I don't think the jacket is too hard to wear.post #56359 of 11766612/8/11 at 1:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by mike868y
lets all take a stroll to this guys sf gallery (http://www.styleforum.net/gallery/album/view/id/0/user_id/114616) and note the fact that it is just pictures of me. I may be a nerd but at least I'm not a creep. you are pathetic.
Lol, that's pretty creepy. I'm new to this forum's format for posting pics...In my efforts to post a pic, I created a creep gallery instead.post #56360 of 11766612/8/11 at 1:51pmpost #56361 of 11766612/8/11 at 1:55pmpost #56362 of 11766612/8/11 at 1:55pm
Yea synth that is the first fit of you that I don't like. The black pants don't work.Quote:post #56363 of 11766612/8/11 at 1:57pmpost #56364 of 11766612/8/11 at 2:07pm
Heh, a lot of projecting around here. Liza Minnelli's not beating anyone up.
http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/4602/018tu.jpgpost #56365 of 11766612/8/11 at 2:11pmpost #56366 of 11766612/8/11 at 2:14pmpost #56367 of 11766612/8/11 at 2:24pmpost #56368 of 11766612/8/11 at 2:27pmpost #56369 of 11766612/8/11 at 2:30pmQuote:
if those aren't jeans, i imagine some cordovan bewts on your feet rather than nikes and it would be outstanding. this is playfully good too. whoever you've disagreed with is wrong to begin with, by my (useless) decreepost #56370 of 11766612/8/11 at 2:35pmwho dares disagree with the vizier? Anyway, I agree about the boots - I've worn the same thing with those margiela beauties a million times, but it's still pretty wet everywhere and sneakers seemed wise.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
Currently, there are 965 Active Users (172 Members and 793 Guests)
- › What music are you listening to lately? 54 seconds ago
- › Video Games 4 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 7 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 7 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 7 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 12 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 20 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 26 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 26 minutes ago
- › WTB: Stephan Schneider Merino Coat (BLACK) - 4/5 27 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...