Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 3750post #56236 of 11766812/7/11 at 6:01am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #56237 of 11766812/7/11 at 6:14ampost #56238 of 11766812/7/11 at 7:13ampost #56239 of 11766812/7/11 at 7:21amQuote:
Awesome lol. Dunno how comfortable I'd be going to a hair stylist and asking for a "hitler" cut. haha.post #56240 of 11766812/7/11 at 7:35amQuote:
Works best with a particular type of mustachepost #56241 of 11766812/7/11 at 7:44amQuote:
All of those pictures are different.post #56242 of 11766812/7/11 at 8:51amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by Rye GBQuote:Originally Posted by whodiniQuote:
You expect me to read anything of yours after some homophobic bullshit insult? Go fuck yourself.
"LOL", fuck Albert, nothing changes around here, trouble maker. I'm bored as shit in Zhongshan (Making clothes, not fagging it out on a forum) and figured I'd see whats up. And I've seen nothing has changed, lovely!
APC New Cure.
Nothings changed with me either.
lol dawg I lived next door in Zhu Hai for a year. Come and kick it in Hong Kong you nagger.post #56243 of 11766812/7/11 at 8:56amQuote:
It isn't really known as a hitler or Nazi haircut. Pretty much every boy and man wore it in the 30's. There are endless variations but these are the 3 common one's:
1) You buzz the sides very short and do it all the way up to the top of your head. The hair on the top is equal in length and slicked straight back.
2) Buzz the sides halfway up. This creates a line where the longer hair meets the shorter part. The hair on top is laying over to the side with a part. This is one I have.
3) A sort of hip bowl cut. Usually works best if you don't have straight hair.post #56244 of 11766812/7/11 at 8:58ampost #56245 of 11766812/7/11 at 10:02ampost #56246 of 11766812/7/11 at 11:10ampost #56247 of 11766812/7/11 at 11:11ampost #56248 of 11766812/7/11 at 11:14ampost #56249 of 11766812/7/11 at 11:19am
Not balding, but I do have the "Roger Sterling" receding hairline. I'm not like one of those guys who will be bald by 30 (29 right now), but I'm not getting away scot free either.
In conceptionist's post above, the #2 is closest to what I have right now. I am thinking about doing something like #1, but as I said before, not until after the holidays. Now is not the right time to experiment.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 26 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › GAY? 2 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Dress shirts always fit long 5 minutes ago
- › Good tailor to hem selvedge denim in the Triangle NC area? 6 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › No Brogue or Semi Brogue for Interview 7 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...