Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 3750post #56236 of 11766812/7/11 at 6:01am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #56237 of 11766812/7/11 at 6:14ampost #56238 of 11766812/7/11 at 7:13ampost #56239 of 11766812/7/11 at 7:21amQuote:
Awesome lol. Dunno how comfortable I'd be going to a hair stylist and asking for a "hitler" cut. haha.post #56240 of 11766812/7/11 at 7:35amQuote:
Works best with a particular type of mustachepost #56241 of 11766812/7/11 at 7:44amQuote:
All of those pictures are different.post #56242 of 11766812/7/11 at 8:51amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by Rye GBQuote:Originally Posted by whodiniQuote:
You expect me to read anything of yours after some homophobic bullshit insult? Go fuck yourself.
"LOL", fuck Albert, nothing changes around here, trouble maker. I'm bored as shit in Zhongshan (Making clothes, not fagging it out on a forum) and figured I'd see whats up. And I've seen nothing has changed, lovely!
APC New Cure.
Nothings changed with me either.
lol dawg I lived next door in Zhu Hai for a year. Come and kick it in Hong Kong you nagger.post #56243 of 11766812/7/11 at 8:56amQuote:
It isn't really known as a hitler or Nazi haircut. Pretty much every boy and man wore it in the 30's. There are endless variations but these are the 3 common one's:
1) You buzz the sides very short and do it all the way up to the top of your head. The hair on the top is equal in length and slicked straight back.
2) Buzz the sides halfway up. This creates a line where the longer hair meets the shorter part. The hair on top is laying over to the side with a part. This is one I have.
3) A sort of hip bowl cut. Usually works best if you don't have straight hair.post #56244 of 11766812/7/11 at 8:58ampost #56245 of 11766812/7/11 at 10:02ampost #56246 of 11766812/7/11 at 11:10ampost #56247 of 11766812/7/11 at 11:11ampost #56248 of 11766812/7/11 at 11:14ampost #56249 of 11766812/7/11 at 11:19am
Not balding, but I do have the "Roger Sterling" receding hairline. I'm not like one of those guys who will be bald by 30 (29 right now), but I'm not getting away scot free either.
In conceptionist's post above, the #2 is closest to what I have right now. I am thinking about doing something like #1, but as I said before, not until after the holidays. Now is not the right time to experiment.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Formosa x NMWA GMTO Operation Giacca Estiva Poll 4 seconds ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 32 seconds ago
- › Any One for a Scotch? 40 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 54 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Southern France Nice, Monaco, Cannes 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 4 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 5 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 9 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...