Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 3750post #56236 of 11766812/7/11 at 6:01am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #56237 of 11766812/7/11 at 6:14ampost #56238 of 11766812/7/11 at 7:13ampost #56239 of 11766812/7/11 at 7:21amQuote:
Awesome lol. Dunno how comfortable I'd be going to a hair stylist and asking for a "hitler" cut. haha.post #56240 of 11766812/7/11 at 7:35amQuote:
Works best with a particular type of mustachepost #56241 of 11766812/7/11 at 7:44amQuote:
All of those pictures are different.post #56242 of 11766812/7/11 at 8:51amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by Rye GBQuote:Originally Posted by whodiniQuote:
You expect me to read anything of yours after some homophobic bullshit insult? Go fuck yourself.
"LOL", fuck Albert, nothing changes around here, trouble maker. I'm bored as shit in Zhongshan (Making clothes, not fagging it out on a forum) and figured I'd see whats up. And I've seen nothing has changed, lovely!
APC New Cure.
Nothings changed with me either.
lol dawg I lived next door in Zhu Hai for a year. Come and kick it in Hong Kong you nagger.post #56243 of 11766812/7/11 at 8:56amQuote:
It isn't really known as a hitler or Nazi haircut. Pretty much every boy and man wore it in the 30's. There are endless variations but these are the 3 common one's:
1) You buzz the sides very short and do it all the way up to the top of your head. The hair on the top is equal in length and slicked straight back.
2) Buzz the sides halfway up. This creates a line where the longer hair meets the shorter part. The hair on top is laying over to the side with a part. This is one I have.
3) A sort of hip bowl cut. Usually works best if you don't have straight hair.post #56244 of 11766812/7/11 at 8:58ampost #56245 of 11766812/7/11 at 10:02ampost #56246 of 11766812/7/11 at 11:10ampost #56247 of 11766812/7/11 at 11:11ampost #56248 of 11766812/7/11 at 11:14ampost #56249 of 11766812/7/11 at 11:19am
Not balding, but I do have the "Roger Sterling" receding hairline. I'm not like one of those guys who will be bald by 30 (29 right now), but I'm not getting away scot free either.
In conceptionist's post above, the #2 is closest to what I have right now. I am thinking about doing something like #1, but as I said before, not until after the holidays. Now is not the right time to experiment.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › *** The official and awesome DIY thread *** 35 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 4 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 6 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 6 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 7 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 8 minutes ago
- › *** The 2015 / 2016 Wolf vs. Goat Denim Contest - join by 5/31! *** 9 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan