Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 3730post #55936 of 11766812/3/11 at 4:40am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #55937 of 11766812/3/11 at 6:01ampost #55938 of 11766812/3/11 at 10:24amso what's the best way to wear these Lim pants? First, second, neither, or both? If it helps I'm not wearing glasses and my hair looks good today. I was just making weird eyes and it creeped me out so I cropped the first shot.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #55939 of 11766812/3/11 at 10:33ampost #55940 of 11766812/3/11 at 10:35ampost #55941 of 11766812/3/11 at 10:37ampost #55942 of 11766812/3/11 at 10:40ampost #55943 of 11766812/3/11 at 10:40ampost #55944 of 11766812/3/11 at 10:42ampost #55945 of 11766812/3/11 at 10:48amShitty mirror pic:
later in the evening:
+ Dries tie
Edit: Since the Jacket can't be seen that clearly here it is from the FW08 show
Edited by Vashin - 12/3/11 at 7:18pmpost #55946 of 11766812/3/11 at 10:49ampost #55947 of 11766812/3/11 at 10:50ampost #55948 of 11766812/3/11 at 10:54ampost #55949 of 11766812/3/11 at 11:00amQuote:Originally Posted by tween_spirit
so what's the best way to wear these Lim pants? First, second, neither, or both? If it helps I'm not wearing glasses and my hair looks good today. I was just making weird eyes and it creeped me out so I cropped the first shot.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I am surprised....those pants are quite goodd, which is rare around here. I hadn't heard of Lim. The cut is designed to sit high on your waist...maybe even above your navel (?)...which is fine, but then the length is crucial for the fit to work. Your first fit is actually nicer, but pants are too short...plus uneven...are you rolling up inside? The shoes hide the length issues on the second fit, and maybe that makes it look better, but the aesthetic is better on the first fit. Lengthen pants....when you stand, maybe a cm below where your shoe starts....when you walk, your entire shoe should visible, but no socks visible.
When you lose the coat indoors....leave the scarf on though....the grey scarf, grey jacket, grey pants, blacks shoes, white shirt, they work well together...gives you a nice Martin Margiela as Martin margiela intended look.post #55950 of 11766812/3/11 at 11:18am
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
Currently, there are 968 Active Users (167 Members and 801 Guests)
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 31 seconds ago
- › 38S/R RLPL St. Andrews Navy 3-Button Suit 59 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › RLPL St. Andrews 3-Button Navy Suit -- 38 S/R 4 minutes ago
- › Style help 6 minutes ago
- › JOHN LOBB BLACK TWO-EYELET DERBY UK 8E 20 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 23 minutes ago
- › SW&D Sneakers and Trainers Challenge: 1 August – 9 August 2015 24 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 26 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 33 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...