or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 3646  

post #54676 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMartNJ View Post



If you want to wear MARPAT you should join the Corps. Caveat emptor, every Soldier, Sailor, Airman, and Marine who sees you is going to think you're a jackass.

Sources: I'm a vet and think you look like a jackass.

nobody cares what you think, asshole

source: i'm a faggot so army dudes hate me anyway
post #54677 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncontrol View Post

nobody cares what you think, asshole
source: i'm a faggot so army dudes hate me anyway

most military gays are in the army.


and i wear camo tuesday thru friday for 12 hours a day...i'd rather not wear it in my casual time, and couldn't give a damn if someone wears camo even if they would spit on me if they saw me in uniform
post #54678 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPK View Post

Are those Our Legacy jeans?

ervell from a couple of seasons ago.

They started out more of a pastel blue but have faded.

also:
"nigga u look like if a clown soldier ate some cotton den took a shit on a stack a mall clothes"
post #54679 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by KitAkira View Post

For some reason it didn't keep the multi-quote, but those pants are huge weiners
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendrix View Post

ervell from a couple of seasons ago.
They started out more of a pastel blue but have faded.
also:
"nigga u look like if a clown soldier ate some cotton den took a shit on a stack a mall clothes"

I agree with tc. Sorry hen
post #54680 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMartNJ View Post



MARPAT is different than a field jacket or cargo pants and I'm telling you Marines will see it as just as egregious as wearing medals.

The Military has encouraged civilians to buy and wear authentic military gear by offloading it to Army/Navy surplus stores since at least WWI and probably before that. That includes camo and just about everything else.

I have never seen A/N surplus stores selling authentic bronze stars, because the Military can tell the difference between camo and service medals.
Edited by DLester - 11/14/11 at 8:54pm
post #54681 of 117677
Hendrix, fit is definitely S/S, and I'm really not a fan of those pants...The rest looks ok
post #54682 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by bows1 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitAkira View Post

For some reason it didn't keep the multi-quote, but those pants are huge weiners
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendrix View Post

ervell from a couple of seasons ago.
They started out more of a pastel blue but have faded.
also:
"nigga u look like if a clown soldier ate some cotton den took a shit on a stack a mall clothes"

I agree with tc. Sorry hen

My response was for Meso, btw
 

 

 

post #54683 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post

Hendrix, fit is definitely S/S, and I'm really not a fan of those pants...The rest looks ok

regardless of everything in there it is S/S for him hence the S/S fit he's not gonna wear wool coat end of spring
post #54684 of 117677
if it is S/S why not some brown shoes, or better yet, some baller white sneakers.

i like the shoe profile, can't comment much on the color.

hendrix: your haircut is what bothers me the most in your outfit.
post #54685 of 117677
Wait so is Hendrix really from the southern hemisphere?
post #54686 of 117677
If so, his life is probably 10,000% better than anyone else's.
post #54687 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by tween_spirit View Post

Wait so is Hendrix really from the southern hemisphere?

he's a llama herder and head of the local chapter for llamas.org.nz
he survived 3 earthquakes of magnitude 67.9 (minimum)
he fought a tazmanian devil (barehanded) over a koala carcass and won
he rides crocodiles in his spare time
he was the inspiration for the lord of the rings trilogy (all characters) filmed in his back yard
and yes, he is the most interesting man in the world
post #54688 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMartNJ View Post



If you want to wear MARPAT you should join the Corps. Caveat emptor, every Soldier, Sailor, Airman, and Marine who sees you is going to think you're a jackass.

Sources: I'm a vet and think you look like a jackass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobizor View Post

I get more of a 'cool teacher' vibe from that meso fit....
(though the building helps; it looks very high school-ish).

Yup, I'm in grad school.

Anyhow getting butt-hurt over military inspired gear is hilarious.

Do you have an aneurism when you see college kids wearing desert boots, Emart? Run around tearing off epaulets?
post #54689 of 117677
Felt like wearing something other than leather for a change.
tumblr_luosqa0efF1qcq3abo1_400.jpg
extra (Click to show)
tumblr_luosnpFP5p1qcq3abo1_400.jpgtumblr_luosp4xmdr1qcq3abo1_400.jpg
tumblr_luosh8oI491qcq3ab
post #54690 of 117677
Thread Starter 
Ewwwwwwwww zippers but wait it's a vest oh ok
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread