or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 3545

post #53161 of 115940
regarding the workwear/american or w/e comments:
this is the only thing closely resembling of it that i have left in my rotation.

last waywt as this is basically what i rotate between during the week and that was what posted yesterday:

censored out glasses as jet hates aviators (or thinks it looks dumb on most peeps) and pants pulled up too high ffffuuuu.gif


652 Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
700

and this is what i want to essentially wear: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
572
674
525

nice fit tween, glad you tied the laces.
nice fit synth, good choice on the shirt.
nice jacket reedo, glad you got it.
post #53162 of 115940
yeah charcoal wins (navy one is something you'd wear in a 5th grade school photo) but I just don't think i'd like to way you'd wear it, nor do I think it looks as good after seeing the better photo.

I could have seen like kelv wearing it in a cool way, but I was also under the impression from your first photo that it was just dark charcoal with the stripes making a grayscale gradient. In the new photo it looks like some purple and blue in there or something?
post #53163 of 115940
Shitty quickie cellphone photo, but you get the idea.

469
post #53164 of 115940
Quote:
Originally Posted by tween_spirit View Post

yeah charcoal wins (navy one is something you'd wear in a 5th grade school photo) but I just don't think i'd like to way you'd wear it, nor do I think it looks as good after seeing the better photo.
I could have seen like kelv wearing it in a cool way, but I was also under the impression from your first photo that it was just dark charcoal with the stripes making a grayscale gradient. In the new photo it looks like some purple and blue in there or something?

No no...the one I have on in that photo: That is Black (Colour 1)---with the stripes doing a greyscale gradient, from white to very dark grey...can't really see anything in that awful bathroom light...

Charcoal is Colour 2---dark grey with multicoloured stripes.

Midnight is Colour 3--Navy with multicoloured stripes, including red and white stripes....looks like something British Airways cabin crew would have on for Casual Friday flights...but I do like it, but I think charcoal looks better.

I have Colour 1, I want to also get Colour 2.
post #53165 of 115940
Quote:
Originally Posted by miran View Post

No no...the one I have on in that photo: That is Black (Colour 1)---with the stripes doing a grayscale, from white to very dark grey...can't really see anything in that awful bathroom light...
Charcoal is Colour 2---dark grey with multicoloured stripes.
Midnight is Colour 3--Navy with multicoloured stripes, including red and white stripes....looks like something British Airways cabin crew would have on for Casual Friday flights...but I do like it, but I think charcoal looks better.
I have Colour 1, I want to also get Colour 2.

Alright, I have bad comprehension tonight but I still say I like the sweater 1 the most, but that is outside of the context of wearing it with a white crewneck tee poking out of it. You just look like a dad dude (I hope you are) so embrace that and just be a chubby dad that wears sweaters. but don't get #3
post #53166 of 115940
Quote:
Originally Posted by tween_spirit View Post

Alright, I have bad comprehension tonight but I still say I like the sweater 1 the most, but that is outside of the context of wearing it with a white crewneck tee poking out of it. You just look like a dad dude (I hope you are) so embrace that and just be a chubby dad that wears sweaters. but don't get #3

hahaha...i am not even married, nor i have any kids out of wedlock...

i turned 30 a couple of months ago....
post #53167 of 115940
Quote:
Originally Posted by tween_spirit View Post

edit: shah do you follow me on twitter or are you person in the blanks in your comment? if it's the latter PM me...

alas! i am not the mystery man in the blanks. i don't know how i found your twitter, can't recall to be honest...i just thought that line was funny
post #53168 of 115940
Givenchy/Julius/Lanvin

IMG_0507.jpg
post #53169 of 115940
Quote:
Originally Posted by tween_spirit View Post

Alright, I have bad comprehension tonight but I still say I like the sweater 1 the most, but that is outside of the context of wearing it with a white crewneck tee poking out of it. You just look like a dad dude (I hope you are) so embrace that and just be a chubby dad that wears sweaters. but don't get #3


Here is Colour 1 (Black) again, but on a plastic dummy
DSC_0738_1284205041_1284219361.jpg

and you are right--of the many many people wearing this style, not a single one has on anything underneath.
post #53170 of 115940
Quote:
Originally Posted by sq4you View Post

Givenchy/Julius/Lanvin/Porsche
IMG_0507.jpg

sup sq? haven't seen you posting much lately
post #53171 of 115940
Quote:
Originally Posted by shahanshah View Post

alas! i am not the mystery man in the blanks. i don't know how i found your twitter, can't recall to be honest...i just thought that line was funny

ah what a shame, that's cool though. let me know who you are and I'll follow you dude. I can't figure you out from my recent followers. unless you're LaPetiteJorts or bongboy69 or abadassskull
post #53172 of 115940
525
post #53173 of 115940
no hate, but I've never seen a boxster look so huge before
post #53174 of 115940
Layering in an uncharacteristically clammy socal. Out of focus pic. Knit underneath waxed jacket wasn't quite working like I wanted, but was fun for a day.

641

Epaulet shirt
Oliver spencer knit
J crew fireman's jacket
WvG chinos
Aldens
post #53175 of 115940
Ah, I know from your signature you were searching for a great navy waxed jacket. Are you happy with that one? (Because it looks really good from here...)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread