or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 3423  

post #51331 of 117670
Artist's rendition of Lane's next fit:

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
254
post #51332 of 117670
big talk from ugly sweater guy
post #51333 of 117670
THE GLOVE HAS BEEN THROWN
post #51334 of 117670
I had to work on a Saturday so that is why I look like an asshole more than ever. (sleeves are too short but who cares)

tumblr_lsgz1c5syf1qcq3abo1_500.jpgtumblr_lsgz8rUq5v1qcq3abo1_500.jpg
details (Click to show)
tumblr_lsgyuwAtyL1qcq3abo1_500.jpgtumblr_lsgypkcz1r1qcq3abo1_500.jpg
tumblr_lsgzbs0Hjh1qcq3ab
post #51335 of 117670
awesome aeg. I want those shoes!
post #51336 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncontrol View Post

big talk from ugly sweater guy

Ugly everything guy is reading into my comment too much. Lighthearted post is lighthearted.
post #51337 of 117670
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeglus View Post

I had to work on a Saturday so that is why I look like an asshole more than ever. (sleeves are too short but who cares)

tumblr_lsgz1c5syf1qcq3abo1_500.jpgtumblr_lsgz8rUq5v1qcq3abo1_500.jpg
details (Click to show)
tumblr_lsgyuwAtyL1qcq3abo1_500.jpgtumblr_lsgypkcz1r1qcq3abo1_500.jpg
tumblr_lsgzbs0Hjh1qcq3ab

Short sleeves are serious business, I couldn't wear that anymore. frown.gif

Nice jacket though.
post #51338 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eason View Post

Short sleeves are serious business, I couldn't wear that anymore. frown.gif
Nice jacket though.

I should lengthen them a bit but I never notice them in person or in the mirror so haven't really cared enough to bother.
post #51339 of 117670
hair is intense icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #51340 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by tween_spirit View Post

Yeah they're pretty intense. I posted some a while back, but here they are again.
In the pocket shot, the pockets are part of the print but there is a little added slit above them that functions as the pocket. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
ZSl4o.jpg
jjqTE.jpg
N9Bou.jpg
g8yOl.jpg
hV0Ac.jpg

So...that's interesting and all, and they look decent in the fit pic, and it's impressive that they made them so detailed, but...it still just strikes me as gimmicky.

It's like getting into some sort of molecular gastronomy-level territory, but with pants. Or like mastering the art of faux-leather fabrication to produce something that's just like real leather, when you could actually used real leather in the first place and not have bothered with all that (and catering to vegans doesn't count as justification, in that analogy or ever).
post #51341 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeglus View Post

I should lengthen them a bit but I never notice them in person or in the mirror so haven't really cared enough to bother.

just wear a shirt with shorter sleeves teacha.gif
post #51342 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by notwithit View Post

So...that's interesting and all, and they look decent in the fit pic, and it's impressive that they made them so detailed, but...it still just strikes me as gimmicky.
It's like getting into some sort of molecular gastronomy-level territory, but with pants. Or like mastering the art of faux-leather fabrication to produce something that's just like real leather, when you could actually used real leather in the first place and not have bothered with all that (and catering to vegans doesn't count as justification, in that analogy or ever).

yeah of course it's gimmicky, but that's half of the fun. satisfied.gif

the other half is that they're basically like wearing baggy jeggings with suuuper nice shirting material lining them, so they just feel incredible.

a few other cool things that are gimmicky for the sake of being gimmicky: painted gats, my reversible blazer, color changing SI Shadow jacket, etc.

clothes are fun!
post #51343 of 117670
Point taken. smile.gif
post #51344 of 117670
It's junya bro, isn't it kind of gimmicky by nature?
post #51345 of 117670
@ aeglus Do you hire someone to take your picture? or do you just set the timer, run back like crazy and then strike a pose while walking nonchalantly??
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread