or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 3407  

post #51091 of 117670
what is the cardigan?
post #51092 of 117670
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gettoasty View Post

what is the cardigan?

A cardigan is a type of machine- or hand-knitted sweater that ties, buttons, or zips down the front, but that isn't important right now.
post #51093 of 117670
christos what is that cardigan you are wearing? brand?

don't really like the pocket details but the drape, color, and collar is nice imo.
post #51094 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eason View Post

Keep your white-shame to yourself.

Hear hear!

While on the topic of keeping shame to yourself, remarks have also been made of a disparaging nature concerning my physique. Can we also keep the anoxeric shame to ourselves, please.
post #51095 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eason View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by gettoasty View Post

what is the cardigan?

A cardigan is a type of machine- or hand-knitted sweater that ties, buttons, or zips down the front, but that isn't important right now.


Nice.

post #51096 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by gettoasty View Post

christos what is that cardigan you are wearing? brand?
don't really like the pocket details but the drape, color, and collar is nice imo.

It's actually from UO. All-Son i believe. Material is alright, but the color is what made me buy it. It's like a marbled mix of green with specks of red.
post #51097 of 117670
This is the most entertaining this thread has been in malakas/otter 's absense in a long while.

Keep up the most excellent trolling, fellas. Makes for an entertaining read in the evenings. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #51098 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by christos View Post

wdup wdup
6196775936_10d957f4f2_z.jpg
6196268773_50f7285937_z.jpg

color coordination seems way off here. I generally like monotone but not for two different colors in one fit.
post #51099 of 117670
I think it looks great christos, though not feeling that pinroll.
post #51100 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by driveslowk View Post

color coordination seems way off here. I generally like monotone but not for two different colors in one fit.

word, i dunno, i usually just throw shit on and if it looks good to me i keep it on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoKnewI View Post

I think it looks great christos, though not feeling that pinroll.

thanks, the pants look horrible without the pinroll haha
post #51101 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by driveslowk View Post

color coordination seems way off here. I generally like monotone but not for two different colors in one fit.

Ah yes, glad someone else thought so, too. Seems like a white tee would better suit the color of the shoes here.
post #51102 of 117670
A wealth of forbidden dress habits on display
Corduroy on corduroy (scandalous!)
Blue AND brown (naughty!)
Flat cap (ill advised!)
Paunch (you eat?)

174

Banana republic cap (double forbidden!}
EG
Epaulet
N&F
Alden
BillyKirk
post #51103 of 117670
700

700

silent hat
isaora merino-lined flannel
isaora t
eubiq shorts
ibex merino leggings (look black in pics but are actually charcoal grey)
brato shoes
post #51104 of 117670
mmmm I want some merino base layer shit so bad.

and meso I don't think there is anything scandalous about that at all? I mean blue and brown is about as inoffensive of a combo as you can get in menswear.

I think it all looks alright although the hat is dorky and I would prefer the pants to be a little looser. Shoes are pretty.
post #51105 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by meso View Post

A wealth of forbidden dress habits on display
Corduroy on corduroy (scandalous!)
Blue AND brown (naughty!)
Flat cap (ill advised!)
Paunch (you eat?)
174
Banana republic cap (double forbidden!}
EG
Epaulet
N&F
Alden
BillyKirk

Im not seeing the second corduroy item but I like the overall look.
I think the pants fit great but might be batter with a more fitted top.
Gotta say I like flat caps so neener neener to the cap haters.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread