Great mental image
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 3373post #50581 of 1176689/22/11 at 11:50pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #50582 of 1176689/23/11 at 12:29ampost #50583 of 1176689/23/11 at 2:50amQuote:
Just be yourself and don't let the others get you down. If I remember correctly, your previous fits were normal enough to not attract too much attention.post #50584 of 1176689/23/11 at 4:25ampost #50585 of 1176689/23/11 at 5:03amQuote:Originally Posted by Two Shoes
I know you are a respected member here so I tread lightly... but this is bullshit. Some of my most formative moments came from people who dressed/ looked/ acted differently from me. It's all about attitude. If you wear all Julius and you act like an arrogant depressed asshole then that's how you will be perceived. But if you wear all Julius and you are charming and fun and positive...then you wiill be perceived that way.
My favorite people in life haven't played by the rules. Fuck conforming.
I'm glad this hasn't come back to bite you in the ass, but there are lots of stupid, shallow people who will think worse of you if you don't dress to rigidly conformist standards. And sometimes those people can impact your life.
And, as someone else posted, sometime it's just respectful to follow traditional patterns of dress. It's fucking rude to wear your drop crotch to a funeral.post #50586 of 1176689/23/11 at 5:27ampost #50587 of 1176689/23/11 at 5:27ampost #50588 of 1176689/23/11 at 5:32ampost #50589 of 1176689/23/11 at 5:43ampost #50590 of 1176689/23/11 at 6:21amQuote:
but what you wear isnt that out there/out of context...that eg can be worn all day everyday, same with the collared moto.Quote:balenciaga. dope ann knit!! whats the bracelet?Quote:Originally Posted by APK
Is the fit that prompted this debate -- leather moto + sleek zip boots -- really that polarizing that people wouldn't talk to you? People would probably comment, because yes, the combination is probably scarce in most areas. It's a relatively tame outfit, though, especially the specific outfit we're referring to.
exactlyQuote:kunk did this (o)Quote:
i thought that synth was quoting arw. when did kunk have this in his sig?post #50591 of 1176689/23/11 at 6:37ami'm not worried about dressing in leather gear, its just not an everyday practical look for me.
todays fit. less conservative. more collared moto.
unzipped Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
asos seamless tee x2
random denim from the local skateshop
mmmpost #50592 of 1176689/23/11 at 6:54ampost #50593 of 1176689/23/11 at 6:57ampost #50594 of 1176689/23/11 at 7:11am
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
Currently, there are 1130 Active Users (234 Members and 896 Guests)
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 20 seconds ago
- › Ann Demeulemeester Aniline Zip Boots, 42 EU (Fit 10 US) 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 6 minutes ago
- › mint for drink 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › Tea Appreciation 10 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge: Creative Business Casual 11 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 17 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...