Great mental image
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 3373post #50581 of 1176669/22/11 at 11:50pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #50582 of 1176669/23/11 at 12:29ampost #50583 of 1176669/23/11 at 2:50amQuote:
Just be yourself and don't let the others get you down. If I remember correctly, your previous fits were normal enough to not attract too much attention.post #50584 of 1176669/23/11 at 4:25ampost #50585 of 1176669/23/11 at 5:03amQuote:Originally Posted by Two Shoes
I know you are a respected member here so I tread lightly... but this is bullshit. Some of my most formative moments came from people who dressed/ looked/ acted differently from me. It's all about attitude. If you wear all Julius and you act like an arrogant depressed asshole then that's how you will be perceived. But if you wear all Julius and you are charming and fun and positive...then you wiill be perceived that way.
My favorite people in life haven't played by the rules. Fuck conforming.
I'm glad this hasn't come back to bite you in the ass, but there are lots of stupid, shallow people who will think worse of you if you don't dress to rigidly conformist standards. And sometimes those people can impact your life.
And, as someone else posted, sometime it's just respectful to follow traditional patterns of dress. It's fucking rude to wear your drop crotch to a funeral.post #50586 of 1176669/23/11 at 5:27ampost #50587 of 1176669/23/11 at 5:27ampost #50588 of 1176669/23/11 at 5:32ampost #50589 of 1176669/23/11 at 5:43ampost #50590 of 1176669/23/11 at 6:21amQuote:
but what you wear isnt that out there/out of context...that eg can be worn all day everyday, same with the collared moto.Quote:balenciaga. dope ann knit!! whats the bracelet?Quote:Originally Posted by APK
Is the fit that prompted this debate -- leather moto + sleek zip boots -- really that polarizing that people wouldn't talk to you? People would probably comment, because yes, the combination is probably scarce in most areas. It's a relatively tame outfit, though, especially the specific outfit we're referring to.
exactlyQuote:kunk did this (o)Quote:
i thought that synth was quoting arw. when did kunk have this in his sig?post #50591 of 1176669/23/11 at 6:37ami'm not worried about dressing in leather gear, its just not an everyday practical look for me.
todays fit. less conservative. more collared moto.
unzipped Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
asos seamless tee x2
random denim from the local skateshop
mmmpost #50592 of 1176669/23/11 at 6:54ampost #50593 of 1176669/23/11 at 6:57ampost #50594 of 1176669/23/11 at 7:11am
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
Currently, there are 1142 Active Users (231 Members and 911 Guests)
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 44 seconds ago
- › Viberg Boots 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 16 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 18 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 21 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 23 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 23 minutes ago
- › Carlos Santos Shoes - Feedback & Appreciation 24 minutes ago
- › Very weird experience with B. Nelson... What is your experience... 28 minutes ago
- › The Walking Dead (AMC) 35 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?