or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 3307  

post #49591 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_pole View Post

to bad you can't afford a real porsche
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncontrol View Post

he probably could actually
Quote:
Originally Posted by khoveraki View Post

edit: funny to stand infront of an entry-level car like that when there's a white on tan Panamera right there.

unc is right the rest of you are useless...he almost sprung for the panamera too but decided to wait till later and just get a beater for now.

he then smashed the right headlight with a crowbar and drove off...
post #49592 of 117677
lol @ pseudo car guy talk
post #49593 of 117677
post the batmobile sneak-peak pic and show these suckas whats up
post #49594 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

lol @ pseudo car guy talk

is there a real car thread on this forum I don't know because I never leave SW&D but something tells me it would be more infuriating than the occasional car posts that come up here
post #49595 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by tween_spirit View Post

is there a real car thread on this forum I don't know because I never leave SW&D but something tells me it would be more infuriating than the occasional car posts that come up here

there's a thread for everything in this forum and i can tell you sw&d is not why i keep logging back on
post #49596 of 117677
don't bother tween
post #49597 of 117677
"lol" at a series of predictable replies....hey whats new?
post #49598 of 117677
definitely not regis' butthurtassness!!

hahaa
post #49599 of 117677
I'd love to hear about the acur.....ahem "bmw" smack.gif
post #49600 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by shahanshah View Post






unc is right the rest of you are useless...he almost sprung for the panamera too but decided to wait till later and just get a beater for now.

he then smashed the right headlight with a crowbar and drove off...

great reference smile.gif
post #49601 of 117677
I hope I'm doing it right. I prefer unclosed vs. closed cardigan look

H&M | AA | Clark's belt (no vis) | Club Monaco | Bed:Stu

Happy Moon festival (?)!, out for dinner

700
post #49602 of 117677
6142649064_613cea9014.jpg

Engineered Garments
AA
J Crew
Clarks

cuff-gang
It's all for sale soon in b&s, call dibs now if you want for when I inevitably sell it, however I require a 20% deposit
post #49603 of 117677
Fitted cardigans generally look terrible buttoned up unless you're waifish. Even then, I'm not a fan.
post #49604 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kvc06 View Post

6142649064_613cea9014.jpg

Engineered Garments
AA
J Crew
Clarks

cuff-gang
It's all for sale soon in b&s, call dibs now if you want for when I inevitably sell it, however I require a 20% deposit

this sucks
post #49605 of 117677
markmont_waywt_9.12.2011.png

flat head
flat head
iron heart
visvim
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread