or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 3238  

post #48556 of 117677
notwithit you really need to hit the gym, man...so fat
post #48557 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by notwithit View Post

I am the faceless reflection staring back from the tarnished mirror of SW&D.

I am the mangled refuse spat out the wrong end of the SF hype machine.

I am dressed by the Internet, for the Internet, on the Internet.

I am one with the flock.

500


Silent
WvG
OG GATs
TOG nail ring (no vis)

Everyone praised this so much but I'm sorry this is my honest opinion about this fit.

Yes it is tight fitting and it shows how fit you are but the crotch looks flat and has no bulge making it a little feminine (no homo)
It's all knits and if you are comfortable with them then good but is it worth posting really? it's like going to the bathroom and announcing to us that you made poop in the bathroom but do we really care? I'm not interested. Yes they are by margiela and by Silent and by so and so and you probably spent a fortune. However you can buy the same look at Target for a fraction of the cost. It is not interesting enough for my opinion to be worth the praises that it garnered. just an opinion.
post #48558 of 117677
but....you are homo, yes?
post #48559 of 117677

A: facepalm.gif

B: Why you looking at his crotch though?

post #48560 of 117677
That was that most homo 'no homo' I've ever read. Should he stuff a sock there because there isn't enough of a bulge? Then half the guys would be bitching about getting an eyeful.

What's Margiela? Those GATS are OG, no? I like the fit on the WvG...truly doubt you find something that nice at Target.
post #48561 of 117677
haha

that is a total fortune outfit. silent t-shirt from gilt, OG (read:OG) GATs (50 bucks?), and wvg knickers? broke the bank! (nohate to cocacolabear)
post #48562 of 117677
colabear, why don't you post your fits in this thread instead of the no discussion one, would be a lot more fun
post #48563 of 117677
i dont know what the fuck those shorts are supposed to be but they look awful and the justification for sizing down on them is almost as laughable as the idea that anyone would wear those out in public in the first place
post #48564 of 117677
honestly the pants looks like a girls leotard and it looks feminine because there's no bulging at the crotch

I will not post my outfits here because obviously my fits are not tight fitting because I'm not in perfect shape right now. And it will just be a gang bang.

Also, in my opinion, I have not seen anyone who I think is credible enough here to make fashion analysis.
post #48565 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrizaBirch View Post

haha

that is a total fortune outfit. silent t-shirt from gilt, OG (read:OG) GATs (50 bucks?), and wvg knickers? broke the bank! (nohate to cocacolabear)

And you are?

post #48566 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by colabear View Post

honestly the pants looks like a girls leotard and it looks feminine because there's no bulging at the crotch

I will not post my outfits here because obviously my fits are not tight fitting because I'm not in perfect shape right now. And it will just be a gang bang.

Also, in my opinion, I have not seen anyone who I think is credible enough here to make fashion analysis.

1) You don't know what a leotard is.
2) By your logic, if a guy's crotch doesn't resemble this, then the pants are too feminine.
3) Acting as though people here only post outfits featuring tight fitting clothing is a straw man argument. Plenty of people post WAYWT contributions with an anti-fit silhouette.
4) What exactly makes someone credible to make a "fashion analysis"?
5) No one here would ever want to be involved in any gang bang that you are a participant in.
post #48567 of 117677
? was responding to cola's analysis re it costing a fortune. i ain't no one
post #48568 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegisDB9 View Post

Shah is hispanic?

ese vato no sabe lo que dice. don't bother me again.
post #48569 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattt View Post

colabear, why don't you post your fits in this thread instead of the no discussion one, would be a lot more fun

Um... wow. I agree. notwithit, if you are affected by this attack on your fit in any way, shape, or form, take a quick peek at your attacker on the last page of the no discussion thread and sleep easy tonight.
post #48570 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by APK View Post

1) You don't know what a leotard is.
2) By your logic, if a guy's crotch doesn't resemble this, then the pants are too feminine.
3) Acting as though people here only post outfits featuring tight fitting clothing is a straw man argument. Plenty of people post WAYWT contributions with an anti-fit silhouette.
4) What exactly makes someone credible to make a "fashion analysis"?
5) No one here would ever want to be involved in any gang bang that you are a participant in.

Why did I click that link?


Quote:

Originally Posted by BrizaBirch View Post

? was responding to cola's analysis re it costing a fortune. i ain't no one

Aw fuck, multiquoted the wrong post (was in response to his "Not qualified to fellatio a porpoise" point). No hate, homie

 

It may be the drank, but I feel a little bad for the inevitable shitstorm headed his way. He did come in here guns blazin though

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread