or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 3238  

post #48556 of 117670
haha

that is a total fortune outfit. silent t-shirt from gilt, OG (read:OG) GATs (50 bucks?), and wvg knickers? broke the bank! (nohate to cocacolabear)
post #48557 of 117670
colabear, why don't you post your fits in this thread instead of the no discussion one, would be a lot more fun
post #48558 of 117670
i dont know what the fuck those shorts are supposed to be but they look awful and the justification for sizing down on them is almost as laughable as the idea that anyone would wear those out in public in the first place
post #48559 of 117670
honestly the pants looks like a girls leotard and it looks feminine because there's no bulging at the crotch

I will not post my outfits here because obviously my fits are not tight fitting because I'm not in perfect shape right now. And it will just be a gang bang.

Also, in my opinion, I have not seen anyone who I think is credible enough here to make fashion analysis.
post #48560 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrizaBirch View Post

haha

that is a total fortune outfit. silent t-shirt from gilt, OG (read:OG) GATs (50 bucks?), and wvg knickers? broke the bank! (nohate to cocacolabear)

And you are?

post #48561 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by colabear View Post

honestly the pants looks like a girls leotard and it looks feminine because there's no bulging at the crotch

I will not post my outfits here because obviously my fits are not tight fitting because I'm not in perfect shape right now. And it will just be a gang bang.

Also, in my opinion, I have not seen anyone who I think is credible enough here to make fashion analysis.

1) You don't know what a leotard is.
2) By your logic, if a guy's crotch doesn't resemble this, then the pants are too feminine.
3) Acting as though people here only post outfits featuring tight fitting clothing is a straw man argument. Plenty of people post WAYWT contributions with an anti-fit silhouette.
4) What exactly makes someone credible to make a "fashion analysis"?
5) No one here would ever want to be involved in any gang bang that you are a participant in.
post #48562 of 117670
? was responding to cola's analysis re it costing a fortune. i ain't no one
post #48563 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegisDB9 View Post

Shah is hispanic?

ese vato no sabe lo que dice. don't bother me again.
post #48564 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattt View Post

colabear, why don't you post your fits in this thread instead of the no discussion one, would be a lot more fun

Um... wow. I agree. notwithit, if you are affected by this attack on your fit in any way, shape, or form, take a quick peek at your attacker on the last page of the no discussion thread and sleep easy tonight.
post #48565 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by APK View Post

1) You don't know what a leotard is.
2) By your logic, if a guy's crotch doesn't resemble this, then the pants are too feminine.
3) Acting as though people here only post outfits featuring tight fitting clothing is a straw man argument. Plenty of people post WAYWT contributions with an anti-fit silhouette.
4) What exactly makes someone credible to make a "fashion analysis"?
5) No one here would ever want to be involved in any gang bang that you are a participant in.

Why did I click that link?


Quote:

Originally Posted by BrizaBirch View Post

? was responding to cola's analysis re it costing a fortune. i ain't no one

Aw fuck, multiquoted the wrong post (was in response to his "Not qualified to fellatio a porpoise" point). No hate, homie

 

It may be the drank, but I feel a little bad for the inevitable shitstorm headed his way. He did come in here guns blazin though

post #48566 of 117670
Colabear raises and excellent point. Notwithit has no bulge and always blocks his face. Or should I say HER FACE?!

also
it77M.jpg
post #48567 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Fellow Linguist View Post

Colabear raises and excellent point. Notwithit has no bulge and always blocks his face. Or should I say HER FACE?!

also
it77M.jpg

colabear appears to be bulging everywhere BUT the crotch region.
post #48568 of 117670
aw cmon, alex p keaton, that's just not nice....only otter is allowed to comment on people's weight

/pages otter

500 post coming up. just keep editing this post...
post #48569 of 117670
This constitutes "not in perfect shape"? My man, you could lose 20 pounds by accident.
post #48570 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by APK View Post


1) You don't know what a leotard is.
2) By your logic, if a guy's crotch doesn't resemble this, then the pants are too feminine.
3) Acting as though people here only post outfits featuring tight fitting clothing is a straw man argument. Plenty of people post WAYWT contributions with an anti-fit silhouette.
4) What exactly makes someone credible to make a "fashion analysis"?
5) No one here would ever want to be involved in any gang bang that you are a participant in.

1) yes I know what a leotard is. he looks like a ballet dancer with a super tight fitting pants
2) I'm not saying that a guys crotch should be bulging for every pant he wears. However, in this particular tight fitting knit pant, the crotch looks flat and it looks like he doesn't have a manhood thus making it look feminine.
3) From my observation, the majority is yes. everything is black, tight fitting, and by certain brands that get high praises. However, for something that doesn't look like the norm, for example an Uncontrol outfit, it gets gang banged by insults.
4) Someone who works in fashion in real life. not just a sales associate but someone in the creative side
5) I'm not a bitch you know. you took gang bang the literal way, it's a methapor. heck I wouldn't even let anyone use my own straw for sipping and to think that I would participate in a gang bang with you is beyond me. Why what do you think of yourself, are you Jude Law? You are disgusting, Yuck. you need to get away from where you are right now because obviously, you are hallucinating
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread