or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 3190  

post #47836 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fischschleim PhD. View Post


Thanks, I agree.
I'll def try to mess it up a bit and make it more interesting.
I'm guessing I could probably get wax for hair at a CVS. I'll give it a shot. foo.gif

I'm a big fan of beeswax (I dunno if there's even anything else in it, ingredient wise) hair junk, as it holds its shape, doesn't look greasy, and smells great. Also, it lasts forever. I've had the same small jar since seventh grade. Shit is perfection.

I agree with the Cloak love, not usually a fan of that aesthetic but damn those look good.
post #47837 of 117677
waywt delivering the lols today

how the hell can you be 6 feet tall and weigh 125 pounds??? that's obscene i've got 15 pounds on you and i'm half a foot shorter (no fat)

cannot look at a fluery fit and not think of him jacking synthese's when fluery first started posting

snake those pants are dope (as styleforum likes to say)
post #47838 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluery View Post

@regis - thanks! the shirt in my last picture was from gitman vintage. I like the texture of it a lot, and it fits pretty well. It does look a bit odd from behind though, the box pleat makes it almost billow a little.

This is just blindingly white

 

IMG_0899a.jpgIMG_0704a.jpg

IMG_0707a.jpg

:/ Decided to recondition my Ricards because I haven't really touched them in months, the Saphir was dried out (also, applied really lazily) and after walking around for a while, they looked all shitty like this. Need to redo

post #47839 of 117677
kitakira is that gitman?
post #47840 of 117677
Trying out new Yohji pants (thanks asobu!). Apologies for the awful colour balance.

500


Extra shots - Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
500
500

Ann Demeulemeester
Yohji Yamamoto Pour Homme
Kris Van Assche
post #47841 of 117677
Ivwri, Lane, and Snake fits all look great.
post #47842 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by xCrunchx View Post

kitakira is that gitman?

Spurr

post #47843 of 117677
185531_10150261578846835_508016834_8077112_5145547_n.jpg

5:41am steez
post #47844 of 117677
You look like a really big man in a really small room.
post #47845 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by KitAkira View Post

Decided to recondition my Ricards because I haven't really touched them in months, the Saphir was dried out (also, applied really lazily) and after walking around for a while, they looked all shitty like this. Need to redo
Wait, I'm a bit confused-- so polish you had applied months ago started to dry out? I've never had that happen before. Is it because of the particular polish you used?
post #47846 of 117677
Ivwri you should get a tailor to make those kind of pants, i think that would be heaps cheaper.
post #47847 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fischschleim PhD. View Post


Thanks, I agree.
I'll def try to mess it up a bit and make it more interesting.
I'm guessing I could probably get wax for hair at a CVS. I'll give it a shot. foo.gif

Or get it from Ricky's.
post #47848 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by KitAkira View Post

Spurr


is that the yellow-y orange one that was on ebay? was thinking of picking it up but thought i might be too pastey for that colour...
post #47849 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lane View Post

KU6FC.jpg

Obscur
Julius
RO
CC
Guidi
glad to see you got a leather. brings it all together. this is great.
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post

oIW4e.jpg
wait what? when did you get those and please tell me their not from sufu user so electric!?!?!

dope, of course
post #47850 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance View Post

Wait, I'm a bit confused-- so polish you had applied months ago started to dry out? I've never had that happen before. Is it because of the particular polish you used?

No, I hadn't conditioned the boots in months and the conditioner I used was dried out. That coupled with the fact that I just quickly rubbed it in with my finger means it had a bunch left on the surface and that layer cracked with walking

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by hendrix View Post

is that the yellow-y orange one that was on ebay? was thinking of picking it up but thought i might be too pastey for that colour...

Don't know which one you're referring to, but it's this from SS10. It's a weird color, but I like it

00080m.jpg

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread