Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 3183post #47731 of 1176688/10/11 at 7:42am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #47732 of 1176688/10/11 at 7:48amJust some crap I wore on a horribly rainy day some time ago. Bonus night time shot from last weekend, Ringhio boots novis.
Kent's feet look tiny because the boot/shoe proportion isn't similar to the trouser opening. Should have went for a bulkier boot or tapered trousers.post #47733 of 1176688/10/11 at 7:58ampost #47734 of 1176688/10/11 at 8:18ampost #47735 of 1176688/10/11 at 8:37ampost #47736 of 1176688/10/11 at 9:00ampost #47737 of 1176688/10/11 at 10:41ampost #47738 of 1176688/10/11 at 10:46amThread Starterpost #47739 of 1176688/10/11 at 10:54ampost #47740 of 1176688/10/11 at 12:23pmQuote:"About to do some shopping. Didn't bring my wallet. Won't need it anyway."Originally Posted by Simion505
Some dude just posted this on a British clothing forum's WAYWT:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Personally think it's genius lol, if you don't get it then you might want to read the news.post #47741 of 1176688/10/11 at 1:09pmpost #47742 of 1176688/10/11 at 1:23pmhoody's kindof boring (old navy?), plus it's baggy (1 size too big), plus horizontal lines make you look fat, plus that color isn't doing anything for you...
you should be in pain putting on those APC's. if you can do up the top 2 buttons out the box, they'll become too big, and judging from the thighs just from here, they're already a bit loose. Size down 2-3 on those.
(example, I have a 30 inch waist, I buy '28' pants which are 2 inch vanity sized, so I buy 26 APC NS's to size down 2).post #47743 of 1176688/10/11 at 1:43pmpost #47744 of 1176688/10/11 at 1:50pmpost #47745 of 1176688/10/11 at 1:56pmI'll defer to people with first-hand experience regarding the APCs. Wholehearted nay on the hoodie. Maybe try it with a v-neck and see how it goes.
I've been on hold with IT for 13 minutes now.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
Currently, there are 1132 Active Users (208 Members and 924 Guests)
- › One of these things is not like the other 8 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 32 seconds ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 6 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 7 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 13 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 20 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE (JULY 31): FINE ART FRIDAY 20 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...