Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 3183post #47731 of 1176668/10/11 at 7:42am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #47732 of 1176668/10/11 at 7:48amJust some crap I wore on a horribly rainy day some time ago. Bonus night time shot from last weekend, Ringhio boots novis.
Kent's feet look tiny because the boot/shoe proportion isn't similar to the trouser opening. Should have went for a bulkier boot or tapered trousers.post #47733 of 1176668/10/11 at 7:58ampost #47734 of 1176668/10/11 at 8:18ampost #47735 of 1176668/10/11 at 8:37ampost #47736 of 1176668/10/11 at 9:00ampost #47737 of 1176668/10/11 at 10:41ampost #47738 of 1176668/10/11 at 10:46amThread Starterpost #47739 of 1176668/10/11 at 10:54ampost #47740 of 1176668/10/11 at 12:23pmQuote:"About to do some shopping. Didn't bring my wallet. Won't need it anyway."Originally Posted by Simion505
Some dude just posted this on a British clothing forum's WAYWT:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Personally think it's genius lol, if you don't get it then you might want to read the news.post #47741 of 1176668/10/11 at 1:09pmpost #47742 of 1176668/10/11 at 1:23pmhoody's kindof boring (old navy?), plus it's baggy (1 size too big), plus horizontal lines make you look fat, plus that color isn't doing anything for you...
you should be in pain putting on those APC's. if you can do up the top 2 buttons out the box, they'll become too big, and judging from the thighs just from here, they're already a bit loose. Size down 2-3 on those.
(example, I have a 30 inch waist, I buy '28' pants which are 2 inch vanity sized, so I buy 26 APC NS's to size down 2).post #47743 of 1176668/10/11 at 1:43pmpost #47744 of 1176668/10/11 at 1:50pmpost #47745 of 1176668/10/11 at 1:56pmI'll defer to people with first-hand experience regarding the APCs. Wholehearted nay on the hoodie. Maybe try it with a v-neck and see how it goes.
I've been on hold with IT for 13 minutes now.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
Currently, there are 1036 Active Users (194 Members and 842 Guests)
- › Gun Appreciation Thread 9 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 58 seconds ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 13 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 13 minutes ago
- › Suggestions for chunky/heavy sweaters with shorter sleeves? 15 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 18 minutes ago
- › Truman Boots 20 minutes ago
- › Quintessential Knit Ties: Comprehensive Discussion & Appreciation 21 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 24 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?