or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 3160  

post #47386 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendrix View Post


size up on tee



Will do soon, planning a big uniqlo order.
post #47387 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quixotic View Post

This is more or less a dress up outfit.
Photobucket
Rag and Bone
Jil
APC

No shoes, no viz. Hat was because I just woke up.
Details of the jacket.
Ragandbone.jpg

I actually really like this, maybe it's the skull face that ties it all together nicely
post #47388 of 117670
Yeah, I wish I had a skull face. Would make my fits so much more bad-ass, plus I could freak people out when I pass them on the street. Bonus points if I could breath fire and burn my enemies' flesh off, Mortal Kombat-style. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Yesterday morning. Realized after I took it that I'd forgotten to button down the collar.

500
post #47389 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinsp8 View Post

001.JPG


i am sure you are a nice guy, but, geez, this pic is freaking me out, and let me tell you, i dont freak out easily
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
it looks like you are waiting for the thai girl/boy you paid $10 for to be delivered by her mother to your room, just saying, ok
post #47390 of 117670

SPREZZ!!!!!

 

(fake edit: @Notwithit)

(real edit: Thank God for air conditioning, because it allows me to rock the fuck outta my ToJ during clear skies summer weather)

post #47391 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by malakas View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinsp8 View Post

001.JPG


i am sure you are a nice guy, but, geez, this pic is freaking me out, and let me tell you, i dont freak out easily
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
it looks like you are waiting for the thai girl/boy you paid $10 for to be delivered by her mother to your room, just saying, ok
You just got a sick mind.
post #47392 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quixotic View Post

This is more or less a dress up outfit.
Photobucket
Rag and Bone
Jil
APC

No shoes, no viz. Hat was because I just woke up.
Details of the jacket.
Ragandbone.jpg

Nice jacket. What size is it and how much would you want for it???
post #47393 of 117670
Oh, I could never sell her. 3 years of searching for a deal and I found it.
post #47394 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klemins View Post


Nice jacket. What size is it and how much would you want for it???

wtf?

revolve.gif
post #47395 of 117670
only had the jacket on cuz im trying to sell it but otherwise this is wiawt

3N9Rk.jpg
post #47396 of 117670
H3NYb.jpgAWf5d.jpgiSZMe.jpg
Edited by malakas - 8/2/11 at 7:33pm
post #47397 of 117670
^ that intarsia replica came out amazing too! That leather has the same hue as that on gray timurs -- a greenish blue. Looks awesome.
post #47398 of 117670
^thx

TJDgc.jpg
post #47399 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicelynice View Post

Last week



Uniqlo
Uniqlo
Guidi

150cc cute moped

How are you liking Vietnam? Are you in Saigon? I want to go back, it's been a few years since I visited the family over there.
post #47400 of 117670
Basically all the rain, heat, humidity, malakas pics, and getting my new boots made me take a pic of something I definitely didn't wear outside of my room today but wish I could:
tumblr_lpcjvcUEGV1qcq3abo1_400.jpg

still need a cool dog with crazy eye
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread