or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 2985  

post #44761 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanxl View Post
"salted" black licorice

this is my favorite thing in the world, not kidding. I'm addicted to this.
post #44762 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis Toadvine View Post
That is real nice, had no idea. And that's true, most people outside of Denmark don't appreciate liquorice, sweet or salty. Awesome that you made them put out a danish sign

Very popular in The Netherlands.


Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanxl View Post
oh god, i had some triple "salted" black licorice from europe, cant remember from where, but it was horrible. it mustve been a novelty to see who can keep it in their mouth the longest. seriously, do you guys know which one im talking about?

Most probably, yes.
post #44763 of 117668
they are black and round pieces, correct? it tasted like something had stung my tongue, i had to spit it out on the street
post #44764 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanxl View Post
they are black and round pieces, correct? it tasted like something had stung my tongue, i had to spit it out on the street
All kind of shapes. Image-Google "dropje", "zoute drop" or "dubbelzout", and see if you can find the one you had (spat out).
post #44765 of 117668
I remember making ammonium chloride in chemistry class as a kid, adding some sugar and snacking it straight from the beaker.
post #44766 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBD View Post
"dubbelzout"

My neighbor gave me one of these and told me it was delicious. I don't really trust her anymore.
post #44767 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBD View Post
All kind of shapes. Image-Google "dropje", "zoute drop" or "dubbelzout", and see if you can find the one you had (spat out).

yeah thats it. i vividly remember that "DZ" logo. its burned into my head (and tongue)
post #44768 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Fellow Linguist View Post
My neighbor gave me one of these and told me it was delicious. I don't really trust her anymore.
Did you know what it meant? I've always preferred the sweet variety, btw (not that I eat it a lot).
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanxl View Post
yeah thats it. i vividly remember that "DZ" logo. its burned into my head (and tongue)
Ah, that's double salt, not triple...
post #44769 of 117668
i was just looking to eat some black licorice and thought id try the DZ for some reason. ended up with a bagful
post #44770 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanxl View Post
i was just looking to eat some black licorice and thought id try the DZ for some reason. ended up with a bagful

Try katjesdrop next time; you might like it.
post #44771 of 117668
Denmark and licorice are pretty cool. Here's a fit.

post #44772 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManofKent View Post
Good. What's the shirt?

Thanks! Brooks Brothers Extra-Slim Fit black chambray, tailored down to the point where it's actually slim fitting. I was gonna post a pic in the BB OCBD I'm wearing today, but it's raining out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl again View Post
hello all .. i have a feeling that my outfit today will be hated, but i love it, so yeah...
anyway.

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


scarf and sweater are jcrew
jeans are bess, those are studs on the back pocket
shoes are kors
bag is gryson

Yeah...scarf is very Uncontrol (Uncontrol for J. Crew?), jeans are kind of Antik-esque, and I know girls love the whole "toe-cleavage" thing on the shoe, but it doesn't really do anything for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeglus View Post
Working on getting shirts that don't suck with a tie (not sure how much longer I'll be able to keep up this kind of pace with posting pics either).
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

I like the color palette quite a bit, but the collar looks kinda weird here. Also, I'm not crazy about the braided belt. Maybe it's just that I used to wear those in middle school.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis Toadvine View Post
And that's true, most people outside of Denmark don't appreciate liquorice, sweet or salty.

The closest I've had is Läkerol, but it's only the tiniest bit salty.
post #44773 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBD View Post
Try katjesdrop next time; you might like it.

will do, thanks!
post #44774 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanxl View Post
oh god, i had some triple "salted" black licorice from europe, cant remember from where, but it was horrible. it mustve been a novelty to see who can keep it in their mouth the longest. seriously, do you guys know which one im talking about?

that stuff is so vile it made me crosseyed when I ate it gawd
post #44775 of 117668
There is no flavor I can't stand more than black licorice.

TG, love the color of the jeans tired of dark ones.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread