or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 293  

post #4381 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by dls6128 View Post
FWIW, I think you should sag your jeans because your proportions aren't balanced, not because you have a penis. The other pictures you posted are way more proportional (with the possible exception of the Context pic).

I agree that the proportions in my previous pics looked whack.

In my opinion the belt has helped to fix the proportions.

I don't really mind if it makes my legs look a little long, because IRL i'm kinda short.
post #4382 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendrix View Post
You just spent however long filming yourself pulling your pants down, then uploading to youtube.

Besides, i just showed a pic of you wearing your jeans just as high, if not higher than i do.

Quite a few people liked this fit.

The people who are so against it are pretty much all advocates of the anti-fit look.

my jeans in the pic you quoted fit nothing like your jeans do on you.
my slim jims are much looser around the waist and thighs. just look at any of the other fit pics. even my thin finns fit looser than yours.

if you look at your pic next to doctors, u'll see that both of you have really long legs and larger hips. as you can see from his pic, simply wearing an untucked shirt doesnt fix all your problems. it simply looks goofy when you wear jeans so hiked up when they are as tight as yours.

it's not a question of fit versus anti fit. you are wearing your jeans like girls are supposed to wear them.

ps. you keep asking for advice which people give you then you dont listen and post another fit pic that looks exactly the same. i dont get it.
post #4383 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendrix View Post
That was kinda funny.

In order to illustrate my point, I will now put my Otter thinking hat on.

You'd have a point if all of these guys weren't doing the same pose which is going to show cock tent no matter what, compared to you standing straight.
post #4384 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by sq4you View Post
my jeans in the pic you quoted fit nothing like your jeans do on you. my slim jims are much looser around the waist and thighs. just look at any of the other fit pics. even my thin finns fit looser than yours. if you look at your pic next to doctors, u'll see that both of you have really long legs and larger hips. as you can see from his pic, simply wearing an untucked shirt doesnt fix all your problems. it simply looks goofy when you wear jeans so hiked up when they are as tight as yours. it's not a question of fit versus anti fit. you are wearing your jeans like girls are supposed to wear them. ps. you keep asking for advice which people give you then you dont listen and post another fit pic that looks exactly the same. i dont get it.
Doctor actually has long legs. he's 6'7. He untucks his shirt to reduce the length of his legs, but they're still gonna look long. His hips look wide because of the way his shirt billows out. He could fix this by wearing a shirt with a straight cut at the bottom. By no means do i have long legs. I wear a 29-30 inch inseam. that's probably like a foot less than Doctor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeglus View Post
You'd have a point if all of these guys weren't doing the same pose which is going to show cock tent no matter what, compared to you standing straight.
Yup and in this pic i don't have a cock tent.
post #4385 of 117668
shut the fuck up
post #4386 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendrix View Post
You just spent however long filming yourself pulling your pants down, then uploading to youtube.

Besides, i just showed a pic of you wearing your jeans just as high, if not higher than i do.

Quite a few people liked this fit.

The people who are so against it are pretty much all advocates of the anti-fit look.

FWIW he's not wearing jeans in that pic. He's wearing trousers. I'm pretty sure most people don't wear their trousers and jeans at the same height.
post #4387 of 117668
Cannot get enough of these wings + horns sweats
post #4388 of 117668
if it wasn't for that leather jacket you'd look like you lived in a trailer
post #4389 of 117668
Yeah, you bastard, and every time you post them it makes me want to spend money I don't have on something I don't need. Stop it. Great fit though, as usual.
post #4390 of 117668
Woa... I have just discovered THE cardinal sin of this forum. Tight jeans! I'm amazed you guys expected me to run away and ditch my $280 jeans after maybe two opinions (which were contradicted by others) on a single fit pic. Sorry, but your comments don't have that much power over me. I deliberately posted another pic to get second opinions. No need to behave like a pile of idiots. If you had my fit difficulties, you'd probably be a bit more sympathetic. Seriously, thanks for the feedback, but no need to go over the top. As above, time to move on.
post #4391 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncontrol View Post
if it wasn't for that leather jacket you'd look like you lived in a trailer
funny you mention that, went out and got a $1.29 slice of pizza and a coke in that outfit and ate it while sitting on the curb
post #4392 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicelynice View Post
funny you mention that, went out and got a $1.29 slice of pizza and a coke in that outfit and ate it while sitting on the curb
this pretty much owns, good job edit: i'm way too excited about ordering pizza tonight
post #4393 of 117668
Fuck sweatpants. Ugly as fuck.
post #4394 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
Woa... I have just discovered THE cardinal sin of this forum. Tight jeans!

Lots of people have really good fits with "tight" jeans, CalvinSense and Sg4You come to mind..
post #4395 of 117668
sweatpants + cockflap concept is a huge win (0)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread