or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 290  

post #4336 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hummingbird View Post
Wait, so PhatGuido is starting his own tailoring company??(!) What am I missing here?

Roger that. I'm confused.
post #4337 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hummingbird View Post
Wait, so PhatGuido is starting his own tailoring company??(!) What am I missing here?
I doubt it... I think he means he just got a new suit from a new tailor.
post #4338 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendrix View Post
i feel like there's a bit of bias here. I was high-riding my first WAYWRNs, so now you guys are looking out for my dick. While it's nice to know that people are looking for it, i think you could try taking a step back and pretending it's someone else's fit.
I don't care who posts the fit, it's not a good look. If Drew posted that shit I'd have the same response
post #4339 of 117666
This is becoming too much.... Hendrix, Doctor, this video is for you guys.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
post #4340 of 117666
PG, that second shot is incredible. Kinda goes without saying that everything is spot-on.
post #4341 of 117666
Doctor, I think those boots are too dressy to work with a boot tuck.
post #4342 of 117666
sq4u right once again
post #4343 of 117666
sq4 more hi-larity, well done! consider adding an audio track with runway music
post #4344 of 117666



music on file
post #4345 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by sq4you View Post

Hendrix, Doctor, this video is for you guys.


IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
post #4346 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by sq4you View Post
This is becoming too much.... Hendrix, Doctor, this video is for you guys.
Even I have to admit that was pretty funny.
post #4347 of 117666
Left that camera at school BoO Levi's CP
post #4348 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by sq4you View Post
This is becoming too much....

Hendrix, Doctor, this video is for you guys.


omg i'm crying right now at work
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
post #4349 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by sq4you View Post

That was kinda funny.

In order to illustrate my point, I will now put my Otter thinking hat on.


the context guy. similar height to where i wear my 1980s. Notice the crotch outline. He has a penis.


Aeglus. He also has a penis.




sq4you does indeed have a penis. surprisingly enough. He also has a butt, which is well shaped by his pants.


I bet warlok has a huge penis.

Eason has a penis.

Phew.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
post #4350 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by sq4you View Post
This is becoming too much....

Hendrix, Doctor, this video is for you guys.

Best thing you've done.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread