or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 2781  

post #41701 of 117668
Thread Starter 
Only the finest crushed velvet adorns the sodomy room of my starfish palace
post #41702 of 117668
LOL
post #41703 of 117668
wheres mah lotion
post #41704 of 117668
givenchy isn't sf approved when did this happen?
post #41705 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemuine View Post
Adadan, how is the quality with the Baron Wells shirts?

I've got five Baron Wells shirts, all from Gilt. I'm really happy with the quality. I've had to reinforce, from what I can recall, 3 buttons total in the five shirts. None popped off, just had threads that started to unravel. No other construction problems.
post #41706 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by adadan View Post
First post. Forgive the poor photo quality, was a bit rushed trying to catch the waning sunlight...

unbuttoned:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



Edifice
Baron Wells
MJK
Herbert Schier

Knock yourselves out...




Looks good. I like the jacket but the pants might be cropped a bit too much.
post #41707 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by James_M View Post
Looks good. I like the jacket but the pants might be cropped a bit too much.
Thanks! Yes, just hemmed this pair, and might have gone a little too far. They are now probably the most cropped pants I own, which is one thing that led me to break out the vellies/desert boots.

Love the Quadrophenia. Mod bottom half was pretty much non-intentional, but that look was definitely an early influence.
post #41708 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam24 View Post


TOJ + Zara*2 + Acne + Givenchy.

They've been beaten to death by Montreal's winter, the patent coating is slowly falling apart, the suede is calcium-tainted, the soles are fading away.. but they've been the best winter beaters I could've hoped for. I'll miss them once they completely fall apart. (bought used for 100$ because Givenchy isn't a SF/SuFu-approved brand):
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

jacket looks great man
post #41709 of 117668


great jacket and I like how you matched your ensemble with the background
post #41710 of 117668
Great fit, jwied. I've seen you post that Isaora jacket several times before and I really like the looks of it. Is it warm? I'd love to pick one up this fall for cold Chicago winters.
post #41711 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by wEstSidE View Post
why are u guys going in so hard on SVB? also why would u want everyday to be a sunday? sunday is the worst day of the week.
Haha, no it is fantastic. You wake up late, watch TV in bed, stumble down the street for an awesome brunch and proceed to get afternoon-drunk in defiance of and with utter disregard for the fact that you may or may not have to be in the office/court the next day. Also, Sunday is outdoor activity day. Great for stuff like going out on the ocean or tearing up the hills in an unreliable mid-70s Italian convertible (probably skip the mimosas at brunch if you're going to do the latter). Seriously I do not understand why more people don't get this. --- adadan: great first poast
post #41712 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by wEstSidE View Post
why are u guys going in so hard on SVB?

also why would u want everyday to be a sunday? sunday is the worst day of the week.

Agreed personally, that day feels mad weird.


Quote:
Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren View Post
Haha, no it is fantastic. You wake up late, watch TV in bed, stumble down the street for an awesome brunch and proceed to get afternoon-drunk in defiance of and with utter disregard for the fact that you may or may not have to be in the office/court the next day.

Also, Sunday is outdoor activity day. Great for stuff like going out on the ocean or tearing up the hills in an unreliable mid-70s Italian convertible (probably skip the mimosas at brunch if you're going to do the latter).

Seriously I do not understand why more people don't get this.

---

adadan: great first poast

CALLED IT.
post #41713 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by adadan View Post
Thanks! Yes, just hemmed this pair, and might have gone a little too far. They are now probably the most cropped pants I own, which is one thing that led me to break out the vellies/desert boots.

Love the Quadrophenia. Mod bottom half was pretty much non-intentional, but that look was definitely an early influence.

Clothing aside I thought there was an overall resemblance to Phil Daniels hapening.
post #41714 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eason View Post
Only the finest crushed velvet adorns the sodomy room of my starfish palace

Sigged.
post #41715 of 117668
someone had to do it

[ll]
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread