or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 2764  

post #41446 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBD View Post
Queen and Abba?

I remember a Robert Plant one, and a Fairport Convention festival T , I suspect my memory is blocking one or two
post #41447 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManofKent View Post
I remember a Robert Plant one, and a Fairport Convention festival T , I suspect my memory is blocking one or two

Robert Plant was kind of cool, wasn't he? (Will google later, Fairport Convention as well-no idea what that is.)

Like I totally forgot about my Spandau Ballet years...
post #41448 of 117677
woodyear on a mission to break kent's record
post #41449 of 117677
Glad to see Phat Guido is alive
post #41450 of 117677
Keeping it simple...



Levi
Uniqlo
Levi
Loake
post #41451 of 117677
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManofKent View Post
Yellow windcheater works well with the breton top.


Both looking good, where did you find him?

Private party at The Armoury, HK. yfyf and a couple other asiatic MC'ers were there steezin on clients
post #41452 of 117677
http://i.imgur.com/EZEjF.jpg Melonade, clothes are p great except hoodie looks like you might not be able to zip it up. You've got a dark thing going on and I think better posture and hair would take you from creepy Gollum look to awesome Dracula look.
post #41453 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eason View Post
Private party at The Armoury, HK. yfyf and a couple other asiatic MC'ers were there steezin on clients

I guess that explains the big Armoury sign I missed in the photo
post #41454 of 117677
PG has a great smile
post #41455 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBD View Post
Robert Plant was kind of cool, wasn't he? (Will google later, Fairport Convention as well-no idea what that is.)

Like I totally forgot about my Spandau Ballet years...

whoa...i had to look up spandau ballet on youtube to refresh my memory. ho-lee shit.
post #41456 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sancho Panzo Christ View Post
whoa...i had to look up spandau ballet on youtube to refresh my memory. ho-lee shit.
Hehe. Sorry about that. But you did it to yourself... You might wanna do some Primus now, to cleanse.
post #41457 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eason View Post
Look what I caught! A wild most excerrent appears:

I like that shirt. Where did you get it? Ive been looking for a good source for some solid shirts.
post #41458 of 117677
Polaroid portraits from Chris N
post #41459 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by artishard116 View Post
...
Really like this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmaozedong View Post
...
Really dont like this.
post #41460 of 117677
It's unfortunate PG doesn't post in SW&D anymore though his tumblr makes up for his absence. Both look good.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread