or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 2722

post #40816 of 115732
^^Indeed.
post #40817 of 115732
+1
post #40818 of 115732
I guess technically this is streetwear...

post #40819 of 115732
Quote:
Originally Posted by slack tide View Post

Calves make the fit.
post #40820 of 115732
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuji View Post


Made some shorts and dressed preppy as fuck today.Didn't actually wear this out of the house today, just posting for funzies because its very different then what I wear everyday.

Holy crap are you on the juice?
post #40821 of 115732
Sarcasm I'm guessing?
post #40822 of 115732
Not really. It might be the angle but it looks like you put on some weight in the chest.
post #40823 of 115732
Yeah maybe a little bit. Bench and incline press have been going up a little bit, but no I'm not on any steroids or supplements at all.
post #40824 of 115732
last night before tumbling into the rabbit hole silent/doma/silent/acne/mmm
post #40825 of 115732
is the guy in the back left covering his face or preparing a devastating five-fingered blow to the gentleman in the hat ?
post #40826 of 115732
i was wondering that myself. maybe he just has uncanny anonimity camera detecting abilities
post #40827 of 115732
Quote:
Originally Posted by shahanshah View Post
is the guy in the back left covering his face or preparing a devastating five-fingered blow to the gentleman in the hat ?

lolololol
post #40828 of 115732
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrizaBirch View Post
last night before tumbling into the rabbit hole
silent/doma/silent/acne/mmm

Think you're the only dude I've seen post who has those MMMs. They're nice, but for some reason when I see them I get this feeling that they're ridiculously comfortable
post #40829 of 115732
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuji View Post
Yeah maybe a little bit. Bench and incline press have been going up a little bit, but no I'm not on any steroids or supplements at all.
Straight whey protein!

I like this look a lot more than your typical one. The preppy look and the haircut are an interesting match.
post #40830 of 115732
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sander View Post
I guess technically this is streetwear...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Stanley Van Buren + confidence
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread